Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (37768 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / How Do Married Men Cope With Their Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
minasu190:
Behind every successful man,there must be woman,this generation dont valve wedding,but its a good thing,check ur scripture man.
I respect your opinion a lot. It's high time we started respecting people choices. Marriage inclusive. I can point to a number of annointed characters in the scripture that were never married, yet, very sucessful in their ministries. Similarly, i can point to a number of characters who were married in the the same bible, yet, had a miserable end..

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Cleanworld(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Yeah at my old age I will have enough money to hire your kids to help me get to the hospital... I will pay them good money to clean my ass and do some domestic chores.

Money is all that counts at old age. You can afford to buy a complete human being to do all that crap !!!

Sorry dear, my children are already counting their millions left and right and to cut the whole story short you can bring your money to their Care Homes where they will punch and push you before you poop and later on dump your ass in the mass grave. Sorry but we can't even take in a deadbrain like you but as they say ''Time will tell'' grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Jjennecco: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Say KKNOW to fornication

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by tanimusaeedu: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
The best thing is to get marriage at the youthful age is good
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Free access to sex
Many single people have more sex than married people.

4 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Hahaha
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by 123papas(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
For promotion
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by ihedioramma: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Well, in my own opinion I think being single has a lot of benefits than being married.
The day you will sick, you all know that a day is three years .

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Hathor5(f): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
The benefit is that you get to start your own family.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by muykem: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Two are better than one. One will chase a thousand and two will put ten thousand to flee.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by hardon1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
In my opinion, the benefits surfaces as you get older. Married people get lonely a times let alone the unmarried

When you become passed middle age with no child to call urs, no family to call yours. Its worse if you come poor join.

The insults you will receive at slightest provocation of anyone will be suicidal. You can't even send peoples children errand. Next you will hear "go born ur own".

Your mates will not respect you, some will say you are impotent, mothers will caution their female children from coming close to you... The list is endless

You can only avert all these if you rich and can afford to take care of kids birthed you by baby mamas. With that the kids will still stick around you die to the support you provide, else at old age, u go hear wieee
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Stricher: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
See people spewing trash like say na baby mama Una mama dem be.You guys must be born out of wedlock.Yes,marriage is over hyped in the African context.For people wey get sense,marriage can either be good or fuvk your life up.Forget about public acceptance.Forget about societal norms.Believe me,there is lot of responsibilities that comes with marriage,it could,break you for life,make you or remould you.Naija situation sef na problem.Nigg*s are scared shitl*ss �

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yimmicks:
The benefits are numerous. Sometimes, you don’t know you’re missing on something until you experience it and you keep asking yourself why you waited too much before getting it.
Marriage with the right person and with Christ at the centre is everything beautiful.
Having someone you call home (not house) in it’s true sense is great. Having someone you enjoy your life with and to whom you can be vulnerable is tremendous. I could go on and on, marriage is beautiful. It is true companionship, it is commitment, it is work, it is learning and unlearning, it is selflessness, it is giving and receiving, it is many things!!.. It does have its challenges like any other thing, but with great communication and conflict management skills, you can make the best of it. Until, you experience it WITH THE RIGHT PERSON with family values too, you may never truly know how it is different from a baby’s-mama/girlfriend relationship.
And to ladies too: stop sharing some “marital benefits” outside marriage… lol..

Using your words and looking at the current state of marriage around us, whether in church or society, it beholds that a lot of people marry the WRONG PEOPLE... Married men sleeping around, married women having side guys, young ladies only dating married men and of recent, old married women openly flirting with young men... You begin to wonder, does it mean ALL THESE PEOPLE made mistake in marriage?

Although I'm sure if you had asked them when they were getting married, they'll tell you the said lady/man was the second best thing to happen to them after the air they breathe

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by michael1508: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
minasu190:
Marriage is good if you marry the right,understanding and caring person. Marriage bring forth children,wealth,and harmony. Marriage gives new life compared to singleness,lastly marriage is sweet if you trust your spouse. God bless all the married men and women out there.
Marriage brings wealth in what sense,like you get married and gboooom!,you start seeing dolls in your aza undecided or your hustle will start doubling in pay cos you are married compared to when you are single?

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Looooool, funny but so true. Some married men were discussing and the conclusion was that, you'll be making a huge mistake if you want to get married so as to enjoy sex... That most married men don't actually have sex as much as they desire, hence the need to look outside marriage for a lady that's ready to give it to them

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by mercysamuelson(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Marriage is sweet and sweeter when you marry the right person. I'm forever enjoying mine. All thanks to the almighty God for giving me who I asked for. My wife is the most beautiful and sweetest woman in the world. Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by minasu190: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
michael1508:

Marriage brings wealth in what sense,like you get married and gboooom!,you start seeing dolls in your aza undecided or your hustle will start doubling in pay cos you are married compared to when you are single?
Depending on the person you marry,some girls have goodluck while some are with badluck.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by debbydams(f): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
wunmi590:
cool

All I now is marriage is sweet kiss
when u marry the right person, marriage is sweet when u and your husband are rich marriage become sweeter grin
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Redstorm(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
There's nothing a wife can do that a girlfriend or babymama cannot do.

When you are suffering from a chronic medical condition like stroke, who is more likely to stay with you at the hospital? Your girlfriend or your wife?
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by kay29000(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
engrelvis:
Those in Bf/gf relationship is it all rosy for Dem? Dey dnt quarrel abi?

They do, but at least they are not trapped with the person for life.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by lastchild: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

How does withdrawing all your money, going to Ghana& Senegal, almost going to France not bondage?

What are the movements you have made in life that a married man can't make& why will a married man want to make those movements?

Why would a married man be chasing women & smuggling into a hotel & why should you be doing same cos u are single? Do you think there will always be women to chase?

Why should you stay outside till dawn because u are single? What is responsible about that?

Is peace a function of who isn't in your life or a function of who you are inside?

Which is more of a prison: a person who opens his life, let's someone else in, shares with them& also goes into d other person's life to experience same or a person who doesn't have anyone to share with but is locked up inside his life alone?
you speak out of context. What you are describing here is a life of a born again. It's like asking a man who loves watching cartoon why would an adult watch cartoon?

it is foolishness to ask, that's what he likes, and lack of freedom from that is prison.

Going back to things i mentioned. You asked why would a married man be chasing women, even though this is a faceless forum but this speaks loud that you are either a kid or a virgin.

what else in this world is sweeter than a man fukcing different pu$$ies? even dedicated children of God needs holy spirit guidance not to indulge, and you are asking why would someone do it. Do you think everyone is born again or have the normal African moral bla bla bla

you asked what movement did i make that a married man can't make, aren't you seeing it there, can a married man wake up, leave his family for 10 years in pursuit of success just like that?

you said this :Which is more of a prison: a person who opens his life, let's someone else in, shares with them& also goes into d other person's life to experience same or a person who doesn't have anyone to share with but is locked up inside his life alone?

are you for real? who told you that single people are lonely, their are lovers everywhere, which is even more fun and loving because that person leaves to go back to his or her house, leaving room for you to miss them.

Do you think married people are missing themselves? Lol.. don't worry you'll get to that stage.When you sleep and wake up with the same person for 5 years, seeing them every morning with smelly mouth and white lines on their cheeks caused by saliva, then you'd know that marriage is just endurance not fun

Lastly, let me give you an assignment, look for a married person (preferably a man) who has spent upto 10 years in marriage, ask him what he felt for his wife in their first year of marriage, if that's a still what he feels now

After that, come back for more lectures

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Solofresh2: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
Married people enjoy FAMILY

You cant get that with a baby mama or girlfriend

Family is very important
Ronaldo has a family but he is not married
How about that

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by harmony75: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don't say that o don't even go there, you can't compare marriage to single life. Marriage is not your mate, two heads are better than one, they bring better results in career, business, academy, health you eat healthy meals you become more focused etc pls I have seen more successful married guys than wen they were single!
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Eaglesence: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blablamalala:

That means Baby Mama o, girlfriend all na still wife since they all can do what a wife can do. grin

The difference is that singles are bastardizing and breaking the commandments of God. And that ly friend is a very bad place to be with God.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Rolexjerry(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ikem11:
You will never understand it till you in it. Marriage is the most beautiful thing when you married the right person.

The joy of rushing home from work to your beautiful wife and kids is something else.

I cant say same to a single man can rush home from work just to enjoy his girlfriend
It's similar, depends on the type of girlfriend you have.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by allnalevel(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
1 Married people don't feel lonely,but Single people do feel lonely

2Single people have every tendency to leave longer than married people

2 Even the married people wish they can go back to their former Single life.

3 Single people spend less to take care of them self.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by freedomchild: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
kowalsky:
As a guy you should never get married.

Marriage is societal construct put in place to guarantee the future of females and children. It doesn't pay you in any way.

You'll get tired of fc*$k#ig one woman.
You'll slave away your life and die earlier than said woman.
You'll loose you freedom and natural sense of male adventure.

The only allure marriage had for men was finding that one pure damsel who would do (and give) anything to keep you happy. So you slave away slowly to your death knowing the mother of your kids is truly 'yours' and yours forever in sickness, health and wealth. That was enough gratification at the time.

Nowadays that pure damsel is a myth. Marriage in the Nigerian society is an economic arrangement to yoke men with responsibilities without the 'joys' of marriage your forefathers had.

Your wife is not pure. She's fvcked a thousand and one dude before you. She probably thinks of her razz bf in Uni with the long schlong while fvcking you.

She's not loyal. She married you solely because you were her best option at the time for a better future. If this status quo changes her loyalty changes.

She's not 'yours' and I know that sounds possessive but in truth it was this 'possession' of women that fueled the male ego and spurred them on to accept the slavery that came with marriage.

21st century woman is not yours in any definition of the word. She probably has a better paying job than you. So you can't control her.
She probably has a literal horde of men chasing after her, so she has options.
You mess up and she fvcks her ex or her boss or your friend. And there's nothing you can do about it.

So you don't have any of that ego driving, testosterone pumping 'control' over your woman. She's your equal and rightly so. I genuinely believe a time will come when women will have more direct power than men. They already have more subliminal power.

Anyways. You're not getting any of the goods men used to enjoy in marriage before now. All you have is a yoke of responsibility.

You're tied down to one pvvssyy. When naturally you should be fvcccking as many as you could.
You have to devote a huge part of your income to raising kids who'll only remember their mother instead of polishing yourself up for more pussy and more worldly success.

You relinquish the two things that make you a man 'absolite desire to conquer the world' and 'absolute desire to fvvck as many young pussies as you can.'
As a man those two traits are ingrained in your mental state, yet marriage comes in and pacifies you turning you into a meek homely man who society tells must provide a good home for his family.

But society doesn't care about you. It only cares about your family. You're a readily disposable asset. You job on this planet is to work work work and raise a good home, then die. Why do you care about society?

When you marry you're dancing to the pied Piper tunes of a fundamentally corrupt world.
You're choosing society over yourself. Society doesn't care about you and it should burn.

Put yourself first. No, love doesn't come because cupid shot an arrow into heart of the girl of your dreams.
It comes when you prove your worth as a man. When you are successful. When you dominate your world however miniscule it might be.

Chase riches. Bang young bvctchess. Have a thousand baby mamas.

Think of Davido and think of your probably dead father.
The former might be a high riding junkie but he definitely smiles more everyday than your dead beat dad whose laughs come only in marriage anniversaries when he's told by a woman past her menopause that he was the best thing that happened to her.

You can be the best thing that's happened to many young girls in their 20s.

Work hard, retain your indominatable spirit and never settle for the 21st century marriage facade.

Edit. Oh, and if you're a girl reading this. Same thing applies. Don't lose your hot banging body bearing kids for a man who's only chasing you cos he needs companionship in his lonely world.

Society needs you to bear kids so society can continue. Hustle (or fvck your way to the top) and maybe when you're 35 you can consider giving up your body for those precious bundles of joy.

you're damn right

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
laxetude:

Keep the sense of responsibility to yourselves alone thank you. Na sense of entitlement we dey find now.
:*:*:*
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
dawnomike:
You may not fully understand until you are married... Provided you are blessed with a lovely family and money is not ypur problem
lovely like mine. Marriage is really good. Get a good wife, understand yourselves and you will know that there is heaven on earth

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Tonytonex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
what's all this primitive talk about getting married for sake of breeding kids? Meaning if that's the main reason for getting married and it's not working out then u'll be gutted ?
you didn't answer my question.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Uchedizzy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
shogz89:
And sense of fulfilment for the lady i guess?
for both gender offcourse
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Tonytonex(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
lovely like mine. Marriage is really good. Get a good wife, understand yourselves and you will know that there is heaven on earth
wow! This is inspiring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

17 Years Of Meeting My Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex / My 17 Yr Old Sister Is Pregnant...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.