Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (37826 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / How Do Married Men Cope With Their Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Peace081:
Freedom
Which Freedom abeg??
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by nobaga: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
People need to wake up. The days the Catholic Church dictated one man one wife is gone. The Church inherited properties left to it by rich men that had no other wives or children.

Only the minority of the world practice one wife one husband. The Western world, even then they are serial monogamists.

Majority of the world have younger wives to take care of a man in his old age or by girlfriends.

Today, women are liberated and can make more money than their mothers and can spend it how they wish including on younger men that can service them.

No man should expect a woman as old as he is to be strong enough to take care of him. They need help too. Much younger children, relatives, house helps and girlfriend would if he can attract them - with money of course.

Especially, in countries without good health system.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Ayobami0411: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
They enjoy legal and valid companionship which some young unmarried folks sought for living undefined, illegal and unvalid couples life on campus or outside.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by girlygirlyMain: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
All of you opting for baby mama, weed, drink and phuck; know that you WILL GROW OLD.
NOBODY WHO IS NOT IN A FAMILY THAT YOU'VE NURTURED WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU...

I'm currently taking care of my mother who suffered a stroke in 2020. She cannot walk or help herself with much. NOBODY who is not your biological child or wife will help you through shit like that...

If you like don't do it right & build family.
Time and body go tell you. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by bepositive11: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

Better oil dey your head. No cap'

grin
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Celesteazie: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
There was a neighbor's son who live with his single mother. One day, my daughter said to him he doesn't have a father' I saw the reaction on the boy face and I took my daughter in and warned her never to say such to someone again. You can only understand the benefits when your marriage is intact. Though there's always a disadvantage where there is advantage. But smooth marriage is awesome
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Barims(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olayetan:
I don't even know but money should come first before anything else.

Marriage this days is boring and that's why there's high rate of divorce cuz couple gets tired of repeating same routine every damn week...

I think the only importance of Marriage is offspring and that can be achieved without getting married, so what's the Essence of Marriage since it's just offspring.

How can offspring be achieved without getting married??
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
bepositive11:

Isn't it possible to have a family without marriage? Davido is a good bad example
smiley
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Celesteazie:
There was a neighbor's son who live with his single mother. One day, my daughter said to him he doesn't have a father' I saw the reaction on the boy face and I took my daughter in and warned her never to say such to someone again. You can only understand the benefits when your marriage is intact. Though there's always a disadvantage where there is advantage. But smooth marriage is awesome
Right...I enjoyed your little story there. Like the way you scolded your daughter for....
As for the emboldened, how about a person staying unmarried and having their peace, if they can? I think it's more satisfying, sha. Anyone who can defeat the urges if companionship and sex , should just go ahead and do so, and stay unmarried. The advantages of this, surpasses that of being married. But most people will not agree...cuz of the conditioning of the mind by society.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by folarin24(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

After the yahoo bois and numerous boy friends don fukk the so called wife and without any responsibilities or sacrifices.....?
so whats your take
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by BigBashiru: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
folarin24:

so whats your take

As things are today, its already too late to do anything about it.... so long as the used up girls take care of themselves financially in the union and dont try to infringe on my liberty to explore other girls then we good...
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by kingPhidel(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ok
Ximenez:

There are irresponsible single people and there are irresponsible married people.
Being responsible has nothing to do with marriage.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by bepositive11: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tell us how and why Davido is a bad example

PaulOtl:
smiley
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by GreatCracker(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin
kowalsky:
As a guy you should never get married.

Marriage is societal construct put in place to guarantee the future of females and children. It doesn't pay you in any way.

You'll get tired of fc*$k#ig one woman.
You'll slave away your life and die earlier than said woman.
You'll loose you freedom and natural sense of male adventure.

The only allure marriage had for men was finding that one pure damsel who would do (and give) anything to keep you happy. So you slave away slowly to your death knowing the mother of your kids is truly 'yours' and yours forever in sickness, health and wealth. That was enough gratification at the time.

Nowadays that pure damsel is a myth. Marriage in the Nigerian society is an economic arrangement to yoke men with responsibilities without the 'joys' of marriage your forefathers had.

Your wife is not pure. She's fvcked a thousand and one dude before you. She probably thinks of her razz bf in Uni with the long schlong while fvcking you.

She's not loyal. She married you solely because you were her best option at the time for a better future. If this status quo changes her loyalty changes.

She's not 'yours' and I know that sounds possessive but in truth it was this 'possession' of women that fueled the male ego and spurred them on to accept the slavery that came with marriage.

21st century woman is not yours in any definition of the word. She probably has a better paying job than you. So you can't control her.
She probably has a literal horde of men chasing after her, so she has options.
You mess up and she fvcks her ex or her boss or your friend. And there's nothing you can do about it.

So you don't have any of that ego driving, testosterone pumping 'control' over your woman. She's your equal and rightly so. I genuinely believe a time will come when women will have more direct power than men. They already have more subliminal power.

Anyways. You're not getting any of the goods men used to enjoy in marriage before now. All you have is a yoke of responsibility.

You're tied down to one pvvssyy. When naturally you should be fvcccking as many as you could.
You have to devote a huge part of your income to raising kids who'll only remember their mother instead of polishing yourself up for more pussy and more worldly success.

You relinquish the two things that make you a man 'absolite desire to conquer the world' and 'absolute desire to fvvck as many young pussies as you can.'
As a man those two traits are ingrained in your mental state, yet marriage comes in and pacifies you turning you into a meek homely man who society tells must provide a good home for his family.

But society doesn't care about you. It only cares about your family. You're a readily disposable asset. You job on this planet is to work work work and raise a good home, then die. Why do you care about society?

When you marry you're dancing to the pied Piper tunes of a fundamentally corrupt world.
You're choosing society over yourself. Society doesn't care about you and it should burn.

Put yourself first. No, love doesn't come because cupid shot an arrow into heart of the girl of your dreams.
It comes when you prove your worth as a man. When you are successful. When you dominate your world however miniscule it might be.

Chase riches. Bang young bvctchess. Have a thousand baby mamas.

Think of Davido and think of your probably dead father.
The former might be a high riding junkie but he definitely smiles more everyday than your dead beat dad whose laughs come only in marriage anniversaries when he's told by a woman past her menopause that he was the best thing that happened to her.

You can be the best thing that's happened to many young girls in their 20s.

Work hard, retain your indominatable spirit and never settle for the 21st century marriage facade.

Edit. Oh, and if you're a girl reading this. Same thing applies. Don't lose your hot banging body bearing kids for a man who's only chasing you cos he needs companionship in his lonely world.

Society needs you to bear kids so society can continue. Hustle (or fvck your way to the top) and maybe when you're 35 you can consider giving up your body for those precious bundles of joy.

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Karlifate: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
JERRY1925:

Mehn..marriage is beautiful. Seriously I really wished I did it early. I never wanted getting married.. till I met my woman.
Sometimes, when I am at home probably after work, and my wife not back..I jump up at the slightest bike or car sound I hear.
Mehn, I really don't want to wake up to hear my wife is no more.

She's so lovely.

When planning marriage, being a virgin should not be a cateria.

Just the way relationships crash, marriage also crashes.

My advice, get married to who want to be a wife/husband.
Get married to who want to be married and know what it means to be married.
For men, marry a woman, who sees u as her everything...most men do otherwise.

If your wife loves u, the chance of marriage lasting long is really high.

And before marriage, make sure u tell ur partner where u stand.
If u drink, tell them u drink.
If u smoke, tell them you smoke.

Marriage is really beautiful.

We expecting our first child..and it feels really great..its with a woman my child can call mum..not side chic.

How come you're 97 years?
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by JERRY1925(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Karlifate:

How come you're 97 years?

Lol..where did I state that?
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Karlifate: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
JERRY1925:

Lol..where did I state that?

JERRY, born in 1925
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by JERRY1925(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Karlifate:

JERRY, born in 1925

U see year.

I see, just numbers. One nine two five
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Karlifate: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2022
JERRY1925:

U see year.

I see, just numbers. One nine two five

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Mandown: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Freedom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) / After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.