Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (37810 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / How Do Married Men Cope With Their Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by engrelvis(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:

True!
lol... very dumb
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by studM(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Well, in my own opinion I think being single has a lot of benefits than being married.

That's not true,married peeps enjoy more than d single ones,like free sex, companionship 24/7, and d rest bro,so go marry abeg

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by jaszplus12(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Goldbw122:

Yeah, being married create that opportunity of producing legitimate and not outcast offspring, while being single you are just alone, even when you go about enjoying and caughting all the fun you want.
Yep... No matter how people see it, a married couple have better chances(unless they throw it away) at raising emotionally balanced children than baby daddy/mama syndrome.
Imagine your child with his)her mom while another man is dating her...or you with your girlfriend and her child from another man. Compare that with when two of you are together with that child at every given chance.
Then imagine you have 3 or 4 kids from 3 or 4 ladies and how you're going spread your life like the sky just to "care" for the seed of your loins and their respective human incubators! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Reeses: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Marriage is beautiful.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Amazinggrace71: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Companionship!!!
Business partner
Jist partner
Fresh home cooked food
Pure love
Peace of mind
Sound counsel
Love
Love
Love
Marriage is everything. We quarrel too but the makeup is worthwhile
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Victerica(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lots of enjoyment...

Two good heads, when they join together to become one is better than one

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Reeses: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing last forever one day you will get old. Come back then ask this question again.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
VIKTO83:
If u ask someone with blissful marriage d answer will be different from someone with terrible marriage.

Exactly.

In fact, it also depends on the day you ask... Cos I have one friend that is always telling me to go and marry, but some times, he will tell me that I don't know how lucky I am that I am still single.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by BayoBola(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
To me oo, the society we live in today has completely lost it's morals. If not, my papa & mama plus ur own join had struggled enough (through legitimate marriage) to brought us to this era, then is of what significance it is, to reason not getting married and if u may ask what do you hope for your offspring after ones' demise the answer may likely be "the best". Indeed we are in era of illusion. This is just an opinion anyway.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by MortalityISGold: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Being single is the new thing, marriage is a scam used to deceive men with unbearable responsibilities and true love doesn't exist by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by kay29000(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Your partner keeps getting better and literally speaking, tasting better like old wine and OMG! Your children, if you are married to the one you love and loves you back and even more cheesy

Nothing , sincerely , no achievement in life beats getting married to the one you love 100% and who loves you 101% back

To each his own.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by engrelvis(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emperor88:

Dangote, Jeff Bezos, wizkid, Davido don't have a wife at home are you happier than they are?
lol...who told you dey r happy? Do whatever suit u but don't tell me marriages ain't good.One of d reason for decadence in our society is lack of good marriages.families values v been enroded n is reflecting in our society.lndiscipline n irresponsibility is what is making our present youths shy from marriages.Dey want to eat their Cake n also v it

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by MrBroke(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
dawnomike:
You may not fully understand until you are married... Provided you are blessed with a lovely family and money is not ypur problem

One can have a family without marriage. Marriage is a thing programmed by society. It is irrelevant and a lot of person's are starting to see although most of them are seeing it from the aspect of sex.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by engrelvis(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
kay29000:

Exactly.

In fact, it also depends on the day you ask... Cos I have one friend that is always telling me to go and marry, but some times, he will tell me that I don't know how lucky I am that I am still single.
Those in Bf/gf relationship is it all rosy for Dem? Dey dnt quarrel abi?
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Goodbadbowy419: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wetin I no be say
I can’t marry one woman
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Constant knacking

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
There's nothing a wife can do that a girlfriend or babymama cannot do.
I think you are right because you are cohabiting with a girl without dowry, and you are so comfortable without commitment kwantinue.

The reason why you guys don't want to marry is because you want to be free to sample any girl at any without questioning from any woman because you are not married to her. Also, freedom from marital issues but I tell you that there is babymama issue unless you want to become deadbeat father.

I know one man in those yesteryears despite numerous babymamas and children he lacked companionship until death because he never shew commitment to all these women
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by DECLAN2015(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

You feel so because people are now doing stuff that is meant only for marriage in relationships.

Only if u can be single without touching any girl.....once u are witj a girl that means u can marry.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Exceed15: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Marriage isn't really an achievement. It is a responsibility.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by DaveHarry(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Being single is way better than been married these days I swear. For me, I will not get married until I'm maybe 65 or 70. Will just have different women having children for me till then when I'll look for a single woman who may be in her 60's too, to enjoy my old age with. Don't have time to live with someone who will be giving me heartache everyday.

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Blunttruth: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
AheadMarket:

So, what are u gonna do? Arrest them? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am giving an answer to a question, please learn to read and comprehend.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Badbishop15(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Just pray you marry your soul mate..
Then, marriage would be a blessing!
Even God knew it was important for a man/woman not to be alone.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by DaveHarry(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
I repeat again....I will never ever get married till I'm 65 or 70, just plenty babymamas.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by redirect(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
IS A SCAM.
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
alphaconde:
the thread and its commenters have broken my heart
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Amazinggrace71: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Acidosis:

When you have kids, probably a baby mama and still sleep around, then you're no longer single.

You're only f00ling yourself when you call yourself single. You will pay bills like every other married man, attend to your kids, and spend even more. You have children calling you "daddy" and you think you're single and free from responsibility? That's pure madness, unless your definition of single is "deadbeat".
Best comment ever!!!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Amazinggrace71: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oritna94:

You have said it all. It is amazing that the rising generation does not know the meaning of family again. Thanks to what they see on T.V reality shows and the rest.
They are just deceiving themselves
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It's not easy living with the same person day in day out. The love fades over time, it is friendship that keeps it going.
Then coupled with kids expenses and wahala.
And naija economy isn't helping at all.
So many reasons sha.

Why is the love fading? Is the love not supposed to grow? What is making the love to fade? If the love is fading and friendship keeps things going, why are they still afraid to go home?

Is it because of naija economy and kids that's why your married male friends can't go back home everyday after work? Is that how every married is afraid to go back everyday from work because of children & naija economy?
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Goldbw122:
They enjoy their offspring.
Wife, Baby mama, Girlfriend

What's d difference
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Realmi: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beolly:

Family indeed undecided
are u not from a family....
Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Bigfishlee45(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
SEX AND OFFSPRING...
If you enjoy or taste this without your legitimate partner, it means you are a conjugal thief...

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? by Stedygrowth: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
According to Dr. Myles Munroe, "when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable".

From the Op's perspective or point of view of marriage, it is very clear, that he may not know the purpose of marriage.
If you're looking at marriage interms of what is there for you, then you have lost it all.

Know this, the way you look or see something, does not in any degree, change the nature of that thing. But rather, it defines what you see.
Now, assuming you see it from the wrong pointof view, and you make your conclusion based on this view, do you think your conclusion will be a reflection of the true nature of that thing or that of how you see it?

The cardinal point is that, marriage is a training ground (socialization) for the youngsters who will take up the next generation to its supposed direction.

One of the core reasons why Nigeria fail as a nation, in her responsibility is because of lack of proper upbringing.
We have children who grow up to be leaders without conscience, empathy or sympathy for one another. Bad leadership without discipline are clear indicators of a failed family who give birth to a failed nation.
You can't give what you don't have. Nigeria as it is today, is a product of our own making.

The likes of Davido, 2face and so on, are creating more problems than solving them. It is not about how it appears today, but after 10 to 20 years to come. What kind of children would they become? And if they happen to be a leader tomorrow, what kind of policy would they make? Because the quality of socialization one get, determined the quality of a person, and the quality of people in a nation determined the quality of that nation. In the end, the quality of families in a nation determined the quality of a nation.

These are what we consider when talking about family, not how you're going to enjoy it. Family determines everything. And the journey begins with marriage.

I guess, now you know why marriage is so important, Mr. Op.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.