Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Someone Messed With My Ego. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Messed With My Ego. (265 Views)

An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego / A Robber That Messed With The Wrong Guy / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Messed With My Ego. by Eryyy92: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Someone physically attacked and harrassed me because of 500naira. I'm thinking of a way to handle him. I'm thinking using a legal means by arresting and charging him to court, or use some Vikings member to deal with him. The dude isn't showing a sign of remorse even though it's obvious he's at fault.

I'm currently studying law so I know how to go about in a legal way. I also have some tight Norsemen as friends
Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2022
I think you deserve that harassment for promoting cultism,I hope you have a swollen eye by now else the harassment wasn’t well served

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by Bluezy13(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm...

Calm down, what really happened...
Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by bigcee(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
5h? Fragile ego!
Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by MAGG0T(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
You're a disgrace to Law as a profession, you shouldn't promote violence and cultism.

You should be caught and dealt with

3 Likes

Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by DeathToAfonja: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
The MESS smell ?
Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by Deicide: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
So for something as simple as this. If I didn't study Law I wouldn't know how to go about it?
Re: Someone Messed With My Ego. by Cardealer2021(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Mtceeeew..... undecided
No be only Vikings angry
Use aiye, eiye, maphite, buccaneers, jurist, vigilante, sars, Nigeria army, navy, NAF, FBI, CIA, DSS,
Mumu go kill yourself because of ego lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which New Account Is The Best? / 6 Questions To Ask Yourself When Your Relationship Isn’t Working / How To Celebrate Your Loved One This April......(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.