Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego (4009 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Bruised Penis After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Asked a girl seventeen years old girl who was a colleague that

"Why do underage girls have the audacity to disrespect boys far older than them with at least six, to seven years.. well she said some not all.

I said it's obviously due to the fact that guys of that age group do ask her out, so she will see it as a normal thing to talk to guys of that age group anyhow.. so, i said one of the reasons i don't get angry if a lil girl disrespects me.

So the next day, i updated a status on what's app asking a question, the answer she gave was not correct, then i said the answer is not correct, she replied "ah pele " (yorubas will understand the tone better)... In English, it means something like this "e h, ya sorry"... I felt very insulted, i told her i caused it, she now sent a smiley indicating she wasn't remorseful about it at all...

I collect seven years for this girl hand ooo, i never asked her anything before that relates to relationship, make pple no think i been dey try toast her before..

I WANT MY EGO BACK.
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Stephen0mozzy: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Lol.. Chasing your ego in a short-term plan is like a gambler chasing his losses on Virtual bet.

How do you have "free time" to hold such conversations with an "underage" and expect her to take you serious (respect).

And secondly trying to belittle her in your post (chanting age difference upadan) is un-wise, that girl fit get access to knowledge and understanding wey you neva get

5 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Lol.. Chasing your ego in a short-term plan is like a gambler chasing his losses on Virtual bet.

How do you have access to holding such conversations with an underage and expect her to take you serious (respect).

And secondly trying to belittle her in your post (chanting age difference upadan) is un-wise, that girl fit get access to knowledge and understanding wey you neva get
she does not have access to knowledge and understanding i wey i get... I'm not bragging, she believes life on social media, and obviously naive about life... Seems she has some special kind of attraction for yahoo boys despite knowing their diabolic ways.. unless, she has two bodies, anyways... She does not know what i know... He never even enter her mind..

Fin

8 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

How do you have "free time" to hold such conversations with an "underage" and expect her to take you serious (respect).

how do i gain my self respect back, cuz we gonna see this morning.
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Stephen0mozzy: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:

Like I said,you get free time.
Bye bye

2 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by siofra(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2022
You people should not respect yourselves.

70 year old men. undecided
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Bluezy13(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy
Na dude. You've lost it.
You can't get it back.
The more you try to get it back, the more the "disrespect" you get.

Next time, respect yourself and you'll be respected. "Respect is reciprocal", an old saying.

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Benwallt(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
If she ain't your sister what is she doing in your contact. Grooming I guess.

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Natbrowny: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Purchase one egg. Boil it, divide into four

Purchase one Orange. Divide into two

Eat 3 parts of the egg, remaining one..... U have EG.

Eat one part of the orange. U have O

There u go buddy. Ur EG-O is back.

15 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Sweetvie: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol... Funny
How did you guys chat up to that level sef.
A Yoruba girl? I doubt it coz Yoruba are alws respectful. Maybe she is dating someone around ur age. Well, na u no respect urself coz I don't have time chatting with people around my age sef talkless of someone below and ain't my family. Learn to stay in ur line grin

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Funny
How did you guys chat up to that level sef.
A Yoruba girl? I doubt it coz Yoruba are alws respectful. Maybe she is dating someone around ur age. Well, na u no respect urself coz I don't have time chatting with people around my age sef talkless of someone below and ain't my family. Learn to stay in ur line grin
na Yoruba girl o
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Sweetvie: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:
na Yoruba girl o
ahh... That one don spoil
Minimize ur interaction with her or even, y are you chatting/talking to her sef? If she greet u answer but don't play with her like b4.
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Autobot05: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:

"Why do underage girls have the audacity to disrespect boys far older than them with at least six, to seven years.. well she said some not all.

I said it's obviously due to the fact that guys of that age group do ask her out, so she will see it as a normal thing to talk to guys of that age group anyhow.. so, i said one of the reasons i don't get angry if a lil girl disrespects me.

So the next day, i updated a status on what's app asking a question, the answer she gave was not correct, then i said the answer is not correct, she replied "ah pele " (yorubas will understand the tone better)... In English, it means something like this "e h, ya sorry"... I felt very insulted, i told her i caused it, she now sent a smiley indicating she wasn't remorseful about it at all...

I collect seven years for this girl hand ooo, i never asked her anything before that relates to relationship, make pple no think i been dey try toast her before..

I WANT MY EGO BACK.

As I’m commenting rn there’s one like this one you described in my dm
I’m 4 years older than her but she wants to make it a norm to roll with me as if we are age mates
The skill I use in this your situation is ignoring them … most girls are like that and such girls are just looking for the “highest bidder “
Ignore am like 2wks to 1month … you go see as she go calm down call you or text “hi” in a very polite way
And if she doesn’t reply it’s a “no loss” for you bro

To avoid this kinda thing … just leave small girls alone

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

5 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Ftheophilous(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:

I WANT MY EGO BACK.

Try not to say anything concerning the said issue again. It'll make you appear childish and bitter.

Just take it as a normal happenstance and dust it aside. It appears she feels she's in the same level (in terms of age) as you, that's why.

The best thing to do is to try conducting yourself like the adult you are when indulging her next time. She'll respect you by your attitude not from confrontation.

2 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by UptownVibes(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Natbrowny:

Op blike this person get wetin you dey find.. Eggroll grin

You go follow pikin wen her brain still dey try develop, dey talk. What were you expecting?
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Obudupikin: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:

Go make money. That's how you get #respect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Tegabadguy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
you won Bleep her abi
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by ReacherSaidNoth: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
See person problem undecided
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tegabadguy:
you won Bleep her abi
see what you are thinking... Sm h

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Meksbig(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Natbrowny:

This has to be one of the funniest things I've read on the internet. Well-done

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Karleb(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Block her ass both online and offline.

These girls will never disrespect girls of your age and you no dey even date her.

2 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by jeromestarks: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:

I WANT MY EGO BACK.
You're fighting a battle that has no reward.
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Albertone(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sweetvie:
ahh... That one don spoil
Minimize ur interaction with her or even, y are you chatting/talking to her sef? If she greet u answer but don't play with her like b4.

You can't say he shouldn't chat/talk with her.That's pride.
He can only watch the kind of interaction he has with her.

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Albertone(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

As I’m commenting rn there’s one like this one you described in my dm
I’m 4 years older than her but she wants to make it a norm to roll with me as if we are age mates
The skill I use in this your situation is ignoring them … most girls are like that and such girls are just looking for the “highest bidder “
Ignore am like 2wks to 1month … you go see as she go calm down call you or text “hi” in a very polite way
And if she doesn’t reply it’s a “no loss” for you bro

To avoid this kinda thing … just leave small girls alone

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

4 years?
You're mates bro!

3 Likes

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by eteebanky1: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Benwallt:
If she ain't your sister what is she doing in your contact. Grooming I guess.

You better don't mind him, he want to taste her pussy

Chronic Simpsons everywhere
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
You no get level bro.i command respect anywhere I go.Even in my vicinity because I no dey do over familiarity.No dey too open teeth guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Autobot05: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

4 years?
You're mates bro!

Lmao I refuse to accept
My first and second girlfriends were older than me ( months tho )

Ion like being disrespected by ANY woman
So once I smell disrespect regardless of your age … that’s the end

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Sweetvie: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

You can't say he shouldn't chat/talk with her.That's pride.
He can only watch the kind of interaction he has with her.
Yeah, that is what I mean by minimizing his interaction with her.
Pride? I think it only occur when you guys are agemate?
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by tosaino95(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most of we guys these days have made those little girls disrespect us because we always think with our gbola.
Talking to an underage girls is a disrespect thing I will never do in my life. In short talking to girls almost all time is an disrespectful act from any guy.
Respect yourself so that they will respect you.

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Benwallt(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
eteebanky1:

He got served properly.
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
eteebanky1:

did i ever asked her out??
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Benwallt:
He got served properly.
bros,... I never toasted her, pple sef .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Today I Had My First Encounter With SARS / Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.