Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin (6500 Views)

I Kissed Olosho Passionately And Suck Her Breast / She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / “I Had Sores On My Gum The First Day I Kissed My New Boyfriend” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
I have to come out and ask for help here because I can't tell my family members cry Pls don't judge me

My male Cousin on the mother side actually came home from Abroad 2 weeks ago for visiting so he choose our house as his base, he is in his late twenties while I am in my early twenties! I don't really know him that much and he is planning on staying for 6months. So me and him use to be home alone most times since my parents goes to work and my siblings are in school

He is so handsome, he actually looks like my dream man so I actually started crushing on him, wishing I could have him, but It is all shades of wrong having anything to do with my cousin so I keep it to myself cry So 2days ago we were home alone as usual but he said he wanted to gym, once he took off his clothes remaining his boxer I couldn't hold back myself and I was forced to give him a kiss which he loved it and we started kissing so passionately that we were about to get down, wen I realized that it wrong and had to pull away from him.

Since then I have hated him passionately and don't want to see him but he said he love what we had but my Conscience is killing me and my parents can kill me if they know about it... Nairalanders pls help me cry cry

I am stuck with him for now and he won't stop telling me how he wants more and I don't want to do anything further

Ashi! cry
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by heniford2: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
I have to come out and ask for help here because I can't tell my family members cry Pls don't judge me

My male Cousin on the mother side actually came home from Abroad 2 weeks ago for visiting so he choose our house as his base, he is in his late twenties while I am in my early twenties! I don't really know him that much and he is planning on staying for 6months. So me and him use to be home alone most times since my parents goes to work and my siblings are in school

He is so handsome, he actually looks like my dream man so I actually started crushing on him, wishing I could have him, but It is all shades of wrong having anything to do with my cousin so I keep it to myself cry So 2days ago we were home alone as usual but he said he wanted to gym, once he took off his clothes remaining his boxer I couldn't hold back myself and I was forced to give him a kiss which he loved it and we started kissing so passionately that we were about to get down, wen I realized that it wrong and had to pull away from him.

Since then I have hated him passionately and don't want to see him but he said he love what we had but my Conscience is killing me and my parents can kill me if they know about it... Nairalanders pls help me cry cry

I am stuck with him for now and he won't stop telling me how he wants more and I don't want to do anything further
too much nude movies has bailor ur head
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am very suprised...how did you gather the mind to ask this kinda private question on here? undecided

Most nairalanders parading as male are actually kids..they ain't close to maturity..pls if you need an answer speak with a mature person.. speak with someone in reality..or hit someone you very much believe could give you an answer on here..

Read about 3 comment on this post and I really had to exit the thread before I lose it.. undecided
Hmm I am even regretting posting it, if not for the few good people here I can lose it too
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by LeonOgu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Though I didn't want to comment. But let me admonish you as a daughter of Abraham. Don't run away from your cousin brother. The devil is only on a demonic assignment to ruin your life. Yes! he's that demon that's arousing the sexual consciousness of both of you. He's out to destroy you and also kill that cordial relationship with both families. His plan is to making sure you end in shame. John 10:10

Solution, run to Jesus now, confess your sins as He's willing and able to forgive you. Then stand against this devil and his devices. Resist him using the sword of the Spirit, that's the word of God and he will flee from you. Take a fast and pray fervently. Don't hate him again, call him and let him understand the implication of his intentions. After this, he will love you and wouldn't want to joke with you in his life. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by winner37(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
I only affirm what you are saying is true because am also a victim of it..
i visited mother's family house just to spend some month with them my cousin always fun of playing fore play with me. She is older than me, one night i had unusual moves on my boxer she was naked already but i didn't fall. Since that night till i left the house the girl hated me with passion there was no room for good morning self but i later apologised to her telling her the fault was from her.,
my dear, just accept that the fault was from you so you don't have to hate him. Call him explain things to him that it was a mistake if possible get him a girl so that you can be free.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by sylve11: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Let's be frank here you're a prostitute and my advice to you is to stay away from your dogs or one day you will go intimate with them.

This comment got me laughing so hard grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by sylve11: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2022
Ken4agent:

Find out from your parents....one of Yu is adopted I to the family cos it never possible for you to develop feeling for your blood relative

Deep! cool
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by sylve11: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2022
ImoleNaija:

The thing sef funny me grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by frozen70(f): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:

Since you are interested in him and you are the one thst made the move, stylishly find out from your mum if their family can marry with your family

If you allow him to get down with you, it's a 50% percent chance relationship that you guys may marry or may not marry

Even at that enjoy your moments because it won't last for long as he will go back after 6 months
Lastly don't let it be at home, you guys can up out and have fun so that you don't look cheap

Alternatively, if you know that you don't want a heart break, avoid him and if he insist, let him start a relationship approval from your mum, with that you will know if it's going to be a good one or not

If he says he can't discuss such with your mum, then it's going to be a one chance affair
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by zealkane(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
You initiated it and now you want to run... LoL aunty come and finish what u started
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by surgevessel: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
This is not xvideo, okay I think Nairalanders are the wrong set of people to ask for advice

Do you realize you are acting out frustrated by comments??

Come on.. Just relax. The more you struggle to buttress your points the more ridiculed you sound.

Learn to be indifferent and expect worse comments on certain post.

Just read and breath in and out and make your mind say "it's fine" then move on.

Sometimes I find it stressful typing response to irrelevant post.

Gone are those days when Seun Osewa used to interact with us via yahoo messenger seeking opinion on various developmental and content screening of NL as a project, but now we just have to burry our heads in this mental and psychological bankruptcy NL has reduced to. Only 25% are upright and capable of logical reasoning.

-painful fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Qatar2022: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Idiot what kind of help do you want? You just want validation to continue, remember that you will have kids one day and another cousin will do the same thing to your kids
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by malik28: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2022
My dear. It has happened to me before but that was when I was 15 and my female cousin was 17. She made the move first and we got down. Just once and since then we locked up.its ver 15years now.
You actually make a move already so u already give him a clue that you wish to go down. But ask yourself, do you really hate him or you still wish to s*x with?if it is just sex, it will still happen only if you stop crushing on him, but wish you guys could get along and date each other, bae, it won't happen cos u are family. But if u don't anything from him anymore, just tell him but u want to f**k him,go ahead and do it once and never crush on him again.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2022
surgevessel:

Do you realize you are acting out frustrated by comments??

Come on.. Just relax. The more you struggle to buttress your points the more ridiculed you sound.

Learn to be indifferent and expect worse comments on certain post.

Just read and breath in and out and make your mind say "it's fine" then move on.

Sometimes I find it stressful typing response to irrelevant post.

Gone are those days when Seun Osewa used to interact with us via yahoo messenger seeking opinion on various developmental and content screening of NL as a project, but now we just have to burry our heads in this mental and psychological bankruptcy NL has reduced to. Only 25% are upright and capable of logical reasoning.

-painful fact
hmm I appreciate this! Thanks alot
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2022
malik28:
My dear. It has happened to me before but that was when I was 15 and my female cousin was 17. She made the move first and we got down. Just once and since then we locked up.its ver 15years now.
You actually make a move already so u already give him a clue that you wish to go down. But ask yourself, do you really hate him or you still wish to s*x with?if it is just sex, it will still happen only if you stop crushing on him, but wish you guys could get along and date each other, bae, it won't happen cos u are family. But if u don't anything from him anymore, just tell him but u want to f**k him,go ahead and do it once and never crush on him again.
Thanks alot.... but I do not wish to f**k him anymore cry
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by malik28: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Thanks alot.... but I do not wish to f**k him anymore cry
Then tell him to his face... I'm sure he will want to make attempt to seduce you while confronting him but don't fall for it, only if you succumb to it. If you have a bf, try and live the house and go to ur bfs house whenever you are alone at home with him. Let's chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind 09063281241

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Silentgroper(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
techWriter3:
Joseph and potiphar's wife
Were they cousins?
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Akuruoulo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:

THANK GOD YOUR CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE.
TELL HIM BOLDLY THAT YOU REGRETTED THE ACT AND WOULD NEVER WISH SUCH TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
LEAVE WITH EVERYONE IF THEY ARE LEAVING.
U CAUSED THIS
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Akuruoulo:

THANK GOD YOUR CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE.
TELL HIM BOLDLY THAT YOU REGRETTED THE ACT AND WOULD NEVER WISH SUCH TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
LEAVE WITH EVERYONE IF THEY ARE LEAVING.
U CAUSED THIS
Yeah I caused it...Thanks for this
Re: Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin by Akuruoulo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yeah I caused it...Thanks for this

HAVE A NICE DAY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This / U Missed Ur Period And So What? / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.