Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

If You Are Pregnant You Need To Read This Before Your Due Date. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are Pregnant You Need To Read This Before Your Due Date. (301 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / 9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / 14 Signs You Might Be Pregnant, You Should Never Ignore #6. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Pregnant You Need To Read This Before Your Due Date. by Mara1900: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
I created this post for pregnant women that want to give birth (vagina) without birth Injuries.

I lost my aunty 4 years ago to birth injury, bleeding to be precised we got to the hospital the nurse could not attend to us on time, the hospital lack adequate equipment and there was not enough staffs to attend to everyone. My aunt was rushed to give birth, after she gave birth they did not check up on her, the nurse said she is fine, I had to dress my cousin myself after some few minutes my aunty started bleeding heavily I got scared, and I ran to the nurse for help guess what they told me "it's normal for her to bleed after giving birth", I tried to make them understand the bleeding was not normal after so many ways to get their attention I created a scene, and they decided to follow me, only for us to get there my aunty became a corpse I felt weak, cold and angry but what can I do, the doctor brought out facts about the possibility of my aunty dying after giving birth, and we all know Nigeria and justice don't go the same way.

After my aunt corpse was taken away I got to realize that the greatest joy is not just getting pregnant but giving birth successfully were the child and mother are healthy and sound.

I wanted to know more about birth Injuries and I found out that more than 58,000 women lose their lives to childbirth because of birth Injuries that happens to the mother during birth and after birth which can be life-threatening and sometimes affect the mother's emotions and mental health which gives her long-lasting pains.

Types of birth Injuries:
I will be listing out 3 which are very common.

1. Vagina tear: this occurs when the baby's head encounter difficult due to the baby's position or overweight, this situation cause tear in the vagina area.

2. Broken bones: the baby's head may cause the public symphysis which is the section of cartilage where the left and the right bones of the pelvic girdle connect to separate which cause a gap and this can cause discomfort and take time to heal, it can influence the mother's tailbone due to the pressure from the baby's head.

3. Postpartum haemorrhage (PPH): women loss some blood after birth, but it's normal for about 2-6weeks, the heaviest days immediately after delivery and becomes lighter as you go, but some women experience abnormal flow like my aunt which is quite dangerous and life-threatening.

There are quite a number of birth injuries that happen during birth and after birth, but nobody will tell you to avoid fear, but it's better to tell the truth, so you wouldn't be surprised when you encounter them, I ask a lot of women about their postpartum journey, and it's quite sad they complain about emotional and mental damage, painful experience they went through and could not explain it.

Pregnancy is a full-time job, you need to take care of yourself and your baby, Know what is good and what you need.

Luckily I came across a book all pregnant women must have before giving birth, it's a guide to make you give birth(vagina) without injuries.

Benefits of the book:
You will get enlighten about childbirth in case your doctor or midwife is getting it wrong, so you can raise alarm.

You will get access to choose a perfect delivery center and not fall for big names where you will pay from your nose, and they will still disappoint.

You will be enlightened on adequate pregnancy diet to improve the health of your unborn child while keeping the weight in check.

Furthermore, you will learn how to improve labor speed and the elasticity of the perineum to reduce the chance of episiotomy or tear. If the labor is progressive and the woman has dilated well the need to use the episiotomy option may not arise.

You will save your baby's life, with longer labor there is more chance of a baby dying shortly after birth because the baby would have been stressed after pushing.

You will save yourself from excessive loss of blood Because it can be life-threatening.

Not only that, but you will learn how to avoid vaginal tear.

If you are truly interested in giving birth through vaginal without injuries then email me amarachiheldins@gmail.com, and I will give you the full details about the book.

It's better to invest in your health than to pay a higher price when the incident will occur. It's wise to avoid them.
Grab the opposite now!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WHO: COVID Cas­es, Deaths In Africa Drop To Low­est Lev­els Yet / Don't Let TOOTHACHE KILL YOU / Buy Raw Coconut Goodness In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.