Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? (5095 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
This seems to be a real debate about tradition and modernity... just check out this video - plenty of argument like dis: "Not in this day and age!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAbmvia3Hjc

Me, I'm not sure sha... I love them but don't think we should be scarring our children...
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nooo
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Rapsainot(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lols, watched the video.... 90% opposed this.... As for me oo, I just can't
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
God4bid embarassed I can't date someone with tribal mark, its not good at all, I hate tribal marks, it makes people look ugly! n sad thing is that, there's no cure sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Fabdedon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
God4bid embarassed I can't date someone with tribal mark, its not good at all, I hate tribal marks, it makes people look ugly! n sad thing is that, there's no cure sad
u neva see cute tribal marks sha.. But tribal nah tribal... Dats why ah love Igbo girls dem get tribal designers...lol
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Beesluv: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
If the character and mind behind the marks are beautiful, no problem

1 Like

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by ERCROSS(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yes naaw..
I once dated onila
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Dominionng(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Why not? If her father is Aliko Dangote!

1 Like

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by naijaboiy: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't think so mehn cheesy
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by shayneharvey(f): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
no amount of love can make me marry one

1 Like

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fabdedon:
u neva see cute tribal marks sha.. But tribal nah tribal... Dats why ah love Igbo girls dem get tribal designers...lol
lols, we don't do tribal marks!

1 Like

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Mrval20(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tribal marks get levels.
It depends on the intensity of the marks, number of marks per unit area and the particular part of the body they're located.
You can't compare someone who has just one or two tribal marks on the face to another who's got all cheek and forehead designedsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
The above pix looks scaring.
Some tribal mark looks cute.

2 Likes

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
I can cheesy
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Cholls(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
my sister wait until you see me and I assure you that you will reverse this your decision tongue
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cholls:
my sister wait until you see me and I assure you that you will reverse this your decision tongue
lols, u jx made me not want to see u tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Cholls(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, u jx made me not want to see u tongue
my sister what can I say tongue grin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
I can cheesy

I can smell some lies in this postgrin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

I can smell some lies in this postgrin
lol....y did u quote me I'm not lying na grin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
I can cheesy
i trust u,,u can settle for anythn...
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i trust u,,u can settle for anythn...
I can't settle for anything undecided
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
I can't settle for anything undecided
so wat can u settle for?
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so wat can u settle for?
aws dat ur biz undecided
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by dre11(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
lol....y did u quote me I'm not lying na grin

U could have cancelled ur post some that no one would quote u

Did ur current bf have tribal marks
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

U could have cancelled ur post some that no one would quote u

Did ur current bf have tribal marks
I don't want u to quote me tongue

yeah.... u have
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by dre11(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
I don't want u to quote me tongue

yeah.... u have

Then how do I unquote u den

Because I have no power to do it

She did not answer the bf part
Women.. ... Lady.. ... Girl
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

Then how do I unquote u den

Because I have no power to do it

She did not answer the bf part
Women.. ... Lady.. ... Girl
U are my bf and u are ' owala'
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by dre11(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
U are my bf and u are ' owala'

Show them ur face and we shall see who is the owala

Until then.. .... I don't believe u
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by marieolae(f): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
If the tribal mark makes sense...
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
I can date him as long as the marks does not affect his dickson.
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by mooremedia: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Well honestly looks matter to me alot,so I don't think so.
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Exponental(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
love is blind....they are humans. some are unique n outstanding. i would if she gave me a reason never to leave her, by her qualities- my tastes... they are victim of their parents/ ethnic stupidity.
afterall baba iyabo get babes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House / I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.