Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One (1058 Views)

Are You A Feminist Or Do You Believe In Feminism? / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
As a man which option will you go for when choosing a wife? A staunch feminist who believes in equality and all other principles of feminism or A loyal submissive dependent woman
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Choilila: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
number 2.

because she's loyal and submissive to the mud

grin

3 Likes

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Zonefree(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Both are bad if they're Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Cardealer2021(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Feminist and red pillers are just cruise grin
Anybody that takes that shit serious in reality should have his head checked
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
You must make a choice
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Cardealer2021(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Take this comrade grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:
number 2.

because she's loyal and submissive to the mud

grin
You don’t mind her been dependent?most guys here complain a lot about that
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Feminist and red pillers are just cruise grin
Anybody that takes that shit serious in reality should have his head checked
You still haven’t make a choice,please do
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Oche211(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Violence
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Cardealer2021(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
You still haven’t make a choice,please do
Nothing like feminist or red pillers in reality cool
If I would make a choice it would be the one of a loyal and submissive wife
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Choilila: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
You don’t mind her been dependent?most guys here complain a lot about that

yes .
because men what you to be submissive as ice block..some though feel intimidated by Women success and being independent like he's not worthy to be a man. THAT DEGRADE THEM MASCULINITY tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Omicron007: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
shocked

Iyaebe, which among the two are you?
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

yes .
because men what you to be submissive as ice block..some though feel intimidated by Women success and being independent like he's not worthy to be a man. THAT DEGRADE THEM MASCULINITY tongue
That left us in a confusion because I don’t understand what they really want

1 Like

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Iyaebe, which among the two are you?
The latter
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Omicron007: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
The latter

Good to know.
I can actually settle for any of the two.
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omicron007:

Good to know.
I can actually settle for any of the two.
Choose one,you can’t eat your cake and have it
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Omicron007: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Choose one,you can’t eat your cake and have it

lol.....smart yeah.
You're using my signature against me. grin

I chose you.

pun intended
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pansophist,qtguru,lintune,mynd44 , crackhaus, toks2008, thorpido, lkillbrokehoes, come and Choose your poison wisely
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omicron007:

lol.....smart yeah.
You're using my signature against me. grin

I chose you.

pun intended
confussed I thought you guys hate dependent women na wa ooo
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by pansophist(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
A true feminist in deeds, not just in words. She must practice her feminism 100%, so no hypocritical feminism. A loyal submissive wife in this buhari economy is like babysitting an adult. Got no time for that. A 50-50 feminist please.

We will share bills equally. She must be ready to go check who is banging at the door at 1am midnight, equal sponsorship of wedding, and no bride price, or you give me the bride price and I pay it to your parents. So a feminist for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Omicron007: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
confussed I thought you guys hate dependent women na wa ooo

Funny.
Don't classify me with other guys.
Peruse through my profile and comments on tho forum.
You'd realise I'm not your regular nairaland guy grin
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
pansophist:
A staunch feminist in deeds, not just in words. She must practice her feminism 100%, so no hypocritical feminism.

We will share bills equally. She must be ready to go check who is banging at the door at 1am midnight, equall sponsorship of wedding, and no bride price, or you give me the bride pricez and I pay it to your parents. So a feminist for me.
I can see through this response and your deep hatred for feminism yet you still don’t want a loyal submissive dependent woman,that’s some misogynistic tendencies

1 Like

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by tunjilana: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
As a man which option will you go for when choosing a wife? A staunch feminist who believes in equality and all other principles of feminism or A loyal submissive dependent woman

I can work with any of the 2 but what I cant deal with is hypocrisy...staunch feminist wey still dey expect man to pay her bills while she does sharing roaster for domestics....na catapult I go use pursue am... smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
tunjilana:

I can work with any of the 2 but what I cant deal with is hypocrisy...staunch feminist wey still dey expect man to pay her bills while she does sharing roaster for domestics....na catapult I go use pursue am... smiley smiley
Feminists believes in equality and will share bills and if that’s the case which will you go for
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by qtguru(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Pansophist,qtguru,lintune,mynd44 , crackhaus, toks2008, thorpido, lkillbrokehoes, Descottes come and Choose your poison wisely

I already have a fiancee who works and cleans the house but me too dey clean house and cook from time to time . Lol the patriarchy must exist kiss
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
qtguru:

I already have a fiancee who works and cleans the house but me too dey clean house and cook from time to time . Lol the patriarchy must exist kiss
Make your choice as a single man with no fiancée
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by DryMouth: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
The truth is;

There are no real feminist in Nigeria.
There are no submissive wife too in Nigeria.

Feminist in Nigeria exists online. They are mostly dicksuckers offline

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:
The truth is;

There are no real feminist in Nigeria.
There are no submissive wife too in Nigeria.

Have you heard that oyinbo women are using divorce to cash out from marriage these days?think well first before making conclusions
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by qtguru(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Make your choice as a single man with no fiancée

So you are saying all Feminists are not loyal and submissive
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by DryMouth: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Have you heard that oyinbo women are using divorce to cash out from marriage these days?think well first before making conclusions
I dnt knw abt oyibo pple.

I stay in Nigeria and can only tell what is happening in Nigeria. Most online feminist here are dicksuckers offline. Them full tinder and inmessage dey do hookup
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
qtguru:

So you are saying all Feminists are not loyal and submissive

They ain’t submissive hence their belief in equality
Re: A Staunch Feminist Or A Loyal Submissive Dependent Woman? Men Choose One by qtguru(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
They ain’t submissive hence their belief in equality

Feminsim deals with equal opportunity in the context of social, economical and political opportunities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Attend Any University - Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up / Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School / Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.