Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School (1067 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by PeterBlew: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
A video allgistroom.com has chanced upon has the moment a Kenyan man broke into endless tears after a lady she spent so much on dumped her.

In the video, the man is seen in public weeping and rolling on his wail on top of his voice while narrating all that he has done for the girl called Phoebe.

According to the unknown man, the lady broke up with him just two months before her graduation after spending a whopping sum of over $5,000 training her in school.

"This woman decides to eat my money when it’s only two months to her graduation (cries). She ate my money, she ate 620,000 . In 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, Phoebe ate my money.” he said while crying in public.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-weeps-baby-lady-spent-n2-2m-train-school/

Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Cypress042(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gone are those days we use to see this type of news in Nigeria cool

Kenyan men no wan borrow common sense from us, i don't know why sad
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Serves him right, look for the next lady to train.wawa
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by helinues: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
He might need storage tanks to contain the water

Mumuness of the highest order
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Bluntguy: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
People still dey train girls wey dem never marry for school these days?

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Kobicove(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bluntguy:
People still dey train girls wey dem never marry for school these days?

I wonder o!
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by longetivity(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Foolish man
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by godofuck231: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Make una calm down na , why the hate, make una wait see who she go marry, the man go beat am turn am to frustrated police woman , na then she go remember watin she do the man ,from my experience such women end up with Satan's elderly brother and blame God
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Teameric: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
the posters above have said it all. man is prolly less than 30 years old, cos at 30 years, you begin to realise that women are the worst investment for a man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
dumbass.
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Amuroba: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Weep?? grin

being stupid surely don't make you useless.

You did a good Job, at least, helping a girl to help her boo isn't a bad Idea, huh?
Society needs your type.
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Abfinest007(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Such is life
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Thesaint141(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Teameric post=114489792[b:
]the posters above have said it all. man is prolly less than 30 years old, cos at 30 years, you begin to realise that women are the worst investment for a man.[/b]

Flesh and Blood nor reveal to u you.
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by Jayrockk: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good!!! Some men need to learn the hard way
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Asari Dokubo: Photo!!! 70years old man, you be mumu man
Re: Man Weeps Like Baby After Being Dumped By Lady He Spent N2.2m To Train In School by UptownVibes(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
He must be a great philanthropist grin Good for him..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Love? / I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba / She Said I Was Too Arrogant Because I Am Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.