Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,821 members, 7,844,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men (1086 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why do promiscuous ladies try to eat their cake and have it?... a lot of them will have hoe phases and suddenly think they can turn around into a house wife and say " my past is my past" if you have a hoe phase or your currently in a hoe phase it's not your right for a man to commit to you

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 29, 2022
What are men doing with a hoe, men that deals with hoes are called what? Obviously this one is still a small boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
What are men doing with a hoe, men that deals with hoes are called what? Obviously this one is still a small boy
I knew I would find u here... U know that door is still open right cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 29, 2022
killmods:

She has been crying all over my mention because I refused to give her attention grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2022
killmods:

� greet that babe beside you for me �
Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Rayban25:

She has been crying all over my mention because I refused to give her attention grin grin
Don’t play the victim card, it all started on the redpill thread where you constantly attack me unprovoked
Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
� greet that babe beside you for me �
Lol... U know how to reach me sha. Don't play too long
Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Ok
Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Mutant001: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:

idiot because you refuse to give her attention...but so much fixated in a lesbian thread...I doubt if you have an iota of attention from women...LOOOOL cheesy
Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Goodlady(f): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:
Why do promiscuous ladies try to eat their cake and have it?... a lot of them will have hoe phases and suddenly think they can turn around into a house wife and say " my past is my past" if you have a hoe phase or your currently in a hoe phase it's not your right for a man to commit to you

Lalasticlala
What do you v to say about men with high body count?
Be like say boys like you on this site get leaking brain.
Shey females from your family get high body counts ni? Cos Nigeria is blessed with lots of decent women but I dunno where you see your types.
Re: Women With High Body Counts Should Not Expect Commitment From Men by Lunja: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

WRETCHED ASSHOLE you shall wallow in abject poverty until you perish.

The poverty wey don damage you neva even start. cheesy

THE MOST USELESS & CONDEMNED WANNABE ATHEIST!

EXTREME POVERTY FOR MUTANT001 TILL YOU PERISH!

CHILD OF A FILTHY ASHEWO🤮

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dying Of Depression / My Beards ...help / Why Are Men Like Dat???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.