Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (41824 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Peace081: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
God please remember all the females too on this forum, may this year not pass us by, do a quick work. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
They both look cute though

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Hahahahaha
Don't mind em they say we women are suppose to be a care taker aka helping hand but they scared to give us their resources (money) to help em take care of it lol

Confused entity

Me idon shove em put one side ino get that type of strength again
Very confused entity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by parkervero(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:
God when cry

This could have been us but you swallowed the PILLS

cry cry

Zonefree
When what? After you don do shakara finish u dey ask when...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Peace081: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OMO NAIRALAND GIRLS DON OLD FINISH O shocked

THIS GUY JUST GO MARKET FINISH, NA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY HE SEE BUY sad

WELL I WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE WITH YOUR IYA ARUGBO
How old was your mother when your dad married her

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by parkervero(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Peace081:
God please remember all the females too on this forum, may this year not pass us by, do a quick work. Amen

Tell him to do quick that e dey hungry you to wed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Peace081:
Hahahaha

All of a sudden men are not scum again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Rosement(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
budaatum:

You know you are being jealous here.
Maybe he toasted the lady but she rejected him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Blunttruth: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

The good girls here are all married.

We're left with Iyaebe, Siofra and Animegirl dem.
What's wrong with them?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by parkervero(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Husband materials scarce oooo I feel like getting married lately but men have become too materialistic. Hml life to you guys

Really? First time to hear such thing from a girl like you.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't kill me, no woman can.

You better hurry up and do the needful..time no dey o.

Samson said the same thing! Abacha said the same thing. Yeah Adam too said the same thing! You get my drift ?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by DryMouth: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Hahahahaha
Don't mind em they say we women are suppose to be a care taker aka helping hand but they scared to give us their resources (money) to help em take care of it lol

Confused entity

Me idon shove em put one side ino get that type of strength again
You can see that lady in that picture is almost becoming an evening newspaper baa!

You go old pass that one, no man go near you for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
DryMouth:

You can see that lady in that picture is almost becoming an evening newspaper baa!

[/s]

Show us your babe first we wanna confrim something, that is if you got any! We know your type!

Abeg PARK well make person with better CAR see road undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by DryMouth: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Show us your babe first we wanna confrim something, that is if you got any! We know your type!

Abeg PARK well make person with better CAR see road undecided
Which babe leech.

I dnt need a leech in my life. Hook up is bae.
Pay As You Go.

How much do charge for day break? I wan patronise you

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by budaatum: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
A FATHER OF 3 MALE KIDS IS JEALOUS undecided

Something irks you, that's for sure, or you'd rejoice for the op instead of what you did up there.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
DryMouth:

Which babe leech.

I dnt need a leech in my life. Hook up is bae.
Pay As You Go.

How much do charge for day break? I wan patronise you

[/s]

Idont charge much sir! Just money for virony sir and you will entertain me with noodles and coke

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by DryMouth: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont charge much sir! Just money for virony sir and you will entertain me with noodles and coke
Oya begin come sharp sharp..
Eh eh!
I love free things.

When you get to second toll gate, call me
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Loving your gapteeth.

Congratulations and happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Oya begin come sharp sharp..
Eh eh!
I love free things.

When you get to second toll gate, call me

@bolded
Now you see why you can't go beyond your current state of life!

If you keep chasing freebies you gonna end up getting trash!

Do have a lovely weekend

Modified: where is second toll gate?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
see the NL desperation, kai!!!! the desperation for marriage is so big that all the single women are praising this. awaiting their own, even when that guy could be an abusive drunk (i hope he aint). so long as you make beautiful pre marriage photos, thats it, you get the pass, abi?! no wonder you ladies cant find anyone to take these pictures with y'all.

ladies ladies ladies....your time would never come if you keep being that shallow!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by DryMouth: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Now you see why you can't go beyond your current state of life!

If you keep chasing freebies you gonna end up getting trash!

Do have a lovely weekend

Modified: where is second toll gate?
Lol..
My current state of life is better than your present state of life and would still be better than your future.

Enter Ajah bus, tell them you are stoping at second toll gate or chevron bustop. Whichever one i would come and pick you

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OBALOLA55(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Peace081:

How old was your mother when your dad married her
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by budaatum: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see the NL desperation, kai!!!! the desperation for marriage is so big that all the single women are praising this. awaiting their own, even when that guy could be an abusive drunk (i hope he aint). so long as you make beautiful pre marriage photos, thats it, you get the pass, abi?! no wonder you ladies cant find anyone to take these pictures with y'all.

ladies ladies ladies....your time would never come if you keep being that shallow!

He said his intended is on Nairaland, so if he's a drunk she'd tell us now or in the future sometime, though by just reading some of his posts he doesn't sound like a drunk, so I don't know why you make up he might be.

As for time coming, I guess you control the clock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by CountVersailles(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:

wicked boy lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by beautyfunke(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nnadigoodluck:
#GUTCHY2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

My Nairaland family, celebrate with us as we make our union official on 9/4/2022.

PS: My wife to be is also a Nairalander.
happy marriage life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by McOluOmo: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You guys look cute together.. kiss
Hope you experience a very fruitful and happy marriage..skol.. cheesy
This is a man here...not all these kids parading as wannabe redpillers talking down on women..

Look how women are breaking strides and doing great while the kids are busy hating and creating mindless threads.. grin
[/s]

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by BinamRex: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:

You are a fool. Wish them good luck and keep it moving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Acidbath: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oh oh...red pillers won't like this undecided grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congrats...I need a lover too cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by We4all: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:

Oloti, marriage dey carry people go heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.