Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11358 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
Did Upendu tell u the schools she attended. That is cheating.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
I am a marriage counselor in church
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
The church taught me the ropes. Its a whats up church O
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
*sharpenin my matchet n callin out 2 Sexkillz to show his face here*~~HEHEHEHEHE!

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Did Upendu tell u the schools she attended. That is cheating.
lets do it gradual. U go first then it her.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

James spoiling for a fight wth Sexkillz!
Well I saw the guy in the Romance section working on that thread of his called'most romantic gal on NL romantic section.
I think he just wants to stir controversy.Dont knw what his goals are.
As you fight ask him that pliz.
@cuddleme
Adam has no clue if am learned or not.
He wants a graduate bt I sell fish in the market.Dint go past primary !!
i dnt care wether u sleep on the street. Im a serious lover may thats y im fragile in the heart and always easily heart-brokened
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
Let me re-affirm my stance. I love both of u and i truly wish we can see ourselves even though nothing serious comes out at the end, i still wish to keep u guys till Jesus returns. Loooool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
I have a question 4 u.
Wht would u do if somebody broke ur heart again?
your reaction pliz
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Pls i don't want to go there again. May be i'll become a celibacy
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2011
U are trying to rebuild me then pls take it easy with me. U are here to give me a new xter,then know its gradual. Im terrible reviving me must be steady and slow. Ok?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
GuyZZZ!!!! cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^ Erm . . . erm . . . It was your Adam o. The Boy Jazz me so tey i no come know where i dey. For Realzz i did not know when i was typing your name and erm. . . . I Was looking for the most romantic on NL and not Most romantic un Nigeria, Besides Everyone likes you cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
Hi everyone
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2011
Hello Cuddly smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2011
Are u the only 1 arnd
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Are u the only 1 arnd

Kind Of, But if u'd rather not talk to me, i'll understand. . . smiley
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2011
No haba. I can.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

No haba. I can.

Ok. By The Way I've removed the Veil Covering my Face. . . wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2011
wat veil is that?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2011
<^>
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2011
U freaky fetish man. Where u ever a V
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Hmnnnn, hi guys, I see a lot of drama has been going on here!just went tru the whole thread,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 1:55am On Jul 06, 2011
Hmm our rival, welcome. How was your day
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 06, 2011
*smiles*, my day was good, u̶̲̥̅̊ ,? This is my first time of meeting you,but I've been reading your posts on nl for some time now
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2011
Actually upendo98,its a lil more dan 5yrs.
I dont tink age is directly proportional to intelligence thou, hell! U even hear wisdom frm d mouth of babes.

Now adam/satani, which of em annoys u d most?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

U freaky fetish man. Where u ever a V

Why do you Find that hard to believe?

bhusayor:

Hmnnnn, hi guys, I see a lot of drama has been going on here!just went tru the whole thread,

Welcome! Who did u say you were Again?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2011
Wow i think I'm blessed to be in the midst of great personalities. 3 lovely individuals that's endowed with gifts from God. Virtuous women that can make even a celibacy to fall in love. Excellent characters that can the orientation of a bad thinker change for good. Women that possess enviable characters. What more can i say? Now i know I'm blessed I'm not cursed, finding my self amidst lovable fellows. Brb, let me go eat break-fast
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by yinkalink(f): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2011
@ sexkillz, she‘s d 3rd potential wife

@ satani, y dont u marry all 3 if dey dnt mind? N isnt it a lil too early for breakfast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.