Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11348 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2011
Yeah! I Enjoy the forum Too! Just makes things interesting. I'm Tired of Some Boring Posts Repeating Over and Over Again, So the Polls wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2011
. . . .
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2011
HMMMMMMMM upendo, give me ur facebook ID now or never
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2011
upendo 98:

yeah . I get it. I rem wanting to close account some weeks back.I couldnt find the 'close this account button.
I was sleeping late.And I once work up late,my head nxt to laptop, I never logged off or shut down! stayed online the whole nite.
So I purposed never to login here again. It gets tempting at times.You just want to read the posts and laugh.
Now imagine right now am in office but the NL window is open grin grin.I multitask proper but i know it helps me get rid of stress whener I laugh.
Now that I know about Nigerian lovey dovey stuff I think Its time I moved to the other sections and get a broader perspective abt nigeria life. I hang around Romance cz its general and not limited to tribe/country.
What bores me at times is that you cant tell smbodys age so you may be replying to a 13 yr old telling her to go use protection.

Nah. 13 year Olds are more Occupied with Facebook! Trust Me on that one. . . wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2011
Dont tell me you were As flat as i was at that age. . . grin
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2011
grin grin grin LOL @ Susud on Bed. . . I Agree with your Statement, Very Very. . . That's why i'm always on the look out for my own sisters Aged 13 and 10. . .
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
At bhusayor, u have been reading my post huh. Clever girl study your opponent so as to know how to defeat her, hmm. Hope u r good today?

@Dyt, missed u baby. Ive been selfish and occupied with love

@sexkillz, u and ur romantic voting thingy, this thread is for love and not voting

@ Upendu, My first wife, how r u

@Adam, my benefactor, have u eaten breakfast?

@James, Dyt's stalker, u better bring ur A game on, I want Sexkillz crushed
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

At bhusayor, u have been reading my post huh. Clever girl study your opponent so as to know how to defeat her, hmm. Hope u r good today?

@Dyt, missed u baby. Ive been selfish and occupied with love

@sexkillz, u and your romantic voting thingy, this thread is for love and not voting

@ Upendu, My first wife, how r u

@James, Dyt's stalker, u better bring your A game on, I want Sexkillz crushed

shocked shocked shocked WTF!!! I Never knew i Have so many Enemies Already! Cool! cool
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii
u still v nt toldme dat guy o
i dey vex seriously
Sexkillz missed u darlin
cm v sm choc
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt:

Cuddlemii
u still v nt toldme dat guy o
i dey vex seriously
Sexkillz missed u darlin
cm v sm choc

Welcome Swirry! kiss
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D.@cuddlemii, ,Ǻ♍ good, u̶̲̥̅̊ ,?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Im ayt, dyt i will spill tyt

Just saw Sexykillsz pix. Whats so special about it

Wait let me check james
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt u would enjoy 2 innocent looking guys oh. They look so young. I prefer James pix though
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Funnily i neva saw his pix o
i jst loved him cos of his response smtyms
let me check
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
Satani has similar lips with Abdulmutallab

They are all slim men but Thank God our threads have presentable guys wink
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Where is everybody?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dey gon votin
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
Voting what?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
Most Romantic persons
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Lolz. So why didn't u go and vote as well
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
Only if dey give me packs of kitkat choc
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wassup Dyt?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cool baby
sure u bn havin a blast
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Where is everybody?

We are fine. I just returned to Lagos few minutes ago. I went to ogbomoso to see Bhusayor

Cuddlemii:

Thank God Satani22 is handsome. Isn't he?

Cuddlemii:

Let me say authoritatively that the competition is still on as im yet to decide on my choice amongst the three most valuable candidates ever to visit planet earth

Cuddlemii:

Yes i did around 7.30am and im about to take lunch right now
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
Undecided fellow
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
i want to be fair even though [b]my heart has picked [/b]someone
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dude me Im not in the battle again Oh.

I have stepped down for Upendu and Bhusayor to contend

I will help you pick the right one, I need to change the beat playing on this thread abeg, lets make it a little lively

Upendu and Bhusayor, when u come on board, the games begin.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
meaning u give up? im disappointed as yoruba says Ibe re ko lonise afi eni to base se do pin.

U get starting but no finishing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.