Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11310 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
My bf is a xtian too
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

lolz satani wat did i do?
jesus said something in Luke 9 vs 62. Read and apply it to whats happening on this thread.
u must read it but i will give u a clue of what happened. Jesus was going to select his disciples and he made a statement/parable in luke 9 vs 62 and selected his disciples in Luke 10. Pardon my preaching, when i still go to church countless times in a week, i had stored the entire bible and Quran into my head.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
Uh! Is Every one Confessing?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why not put hurt and pain aside for once and have a good time
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt:

Nottin wrong wt my age
choices o
cld decide its nt him anymore
well God knows best sha
Sister i dont seem to get u. Arent u read for a Serious thing? U sounded a bit un stable with him
bhusayor:

My bf is a xtian too
Nice one. But does it mean theres no chance for me? I never knew u have/had a boy friend. Im jealous though
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Why not put hurt and pain aside for once and have a good time
Hence forth, i would stick with ur words. Luke 5 vs 5 applies here.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
Very stable
neva loved any1 more bt Adam u rili nid do put hatred off
learn 2 c everyth in love
if u still got dat part of u
u wnt b able move on
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
Satani, Just one day out of life, take sometime to celebrate, it would be so nice. Calm down and have fun. U have almost 10 people on this your thread and they have been commenting. U shld appreciate it. It means u r loved
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt:

Very stable
neva loved any1 more bt Adam u rili nid do put hatred off
learn 2 c everyth in love
if u still got dat part of u
u wnt b able move on
i'll do my best to act on all u ve said. Hatred has hitted deep into my marrow reason for Satanism. With u guys around me, the spirit is about to do transformatn and some purging i hope
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Satani, Just one day out of life, take sometime to celebrate, it would be so nice. Calm down and have fun. U have almost 10 people on this your thread and they have been commenting. U shld appreciate it. It means u r loved
my dear, i love and and appreciate every posters on this thread upendo, cuddlemii, Dyt, Sexkillz, James, Bhusayor. I love u gvys,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Jamesdman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
*steps into d buildin singing 'black n yellow, black n yellow'* where are my swithearts? DYT, BHUSAYOR N NW CUDDLEMII. O'yeah, i've got a tin 4 her nw. Grandma Upendo, watz up? Hey dudes, Adam n Sexkillz, watz cracking. O'boy i nid sum 'shépe', Sexkillz my homie, abeg pass me dat can of 'shine shine bobo'!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
come over to im missing u

maybe u wld be able to calm them down

they are crying

i was just joking

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-707037.64.html#msg8665442
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ satani
^^^ Change will not come from outside it must come from within yourself. Otherwise you keep falling back to the same position even after tonnes of encouragement.
I feel like you are fighting 'any words of hope' You feel comfortable being a 'satanist' and dont want to leave that zone.Its draining trying to talk hope to a person that doesnt want.
I am having my own hurt and I hurt like hell whenevr I rem some things but I dont go mourning forever neither do I have to keep reminding everybody I meet about 'my hurt'
I had to rebuke myself and move one not hang in there expecting somebody to come an lift me up!
GOD DID IT.Not man.so go back to the cross where you first saw the light,give Him your broken pieces/heart and allow him to fix you back tgethr.
The potter wants to put you back together again.Not me or anybody else. I cant for real cz am human and capable of breaking anybody and thats wht am scared of doing especially after u confessed to getting angry quickly.
cry cry
Thts how sad  feel. about all this.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2011
james, sexskillz, bhusayor, dyt and the rest, need u guys now. I have a suggestion
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Well its about time i return to the creator most benevolent, most gracious, most merciful, most loving, most blessed, the ancient of days, Almight, victorious, thy name is great.
Upendo just did the magic and it worked.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
James Homie, Tonight is not a night for drinking O! Girls are not Smiling . . . rara!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
I think we need to bring upendo and adam together.Am I the only one that see it
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Goldieluks: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
satani22:

Well its about time i return to the creator most benevolent, most gracious, most merciful, most loving, most blessed, the ancient of days, Almight, victorious, thy name is great.
Upendo just did the magic and it worked.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
I saw something in Psalm 103 vs 7. He made known his ways unto moses and his acts unto the Children of Isreal. I will the ask the creator to show me his ways once again,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
Upende, U have fought it long enough. Adam has diverted and dribbled but he knows where his heart is.

I think 2 of you need a private conversation away from everyone
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please study upendu and sata. Am I the only one who sees it. Read through this thread
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Goldieluks: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Please study upendu and sata. Am I the only one who sees it. Read through this thread

i feel sleepy,but lets see.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii, the way u ve been spelling upendo 98, makes me laugh. upendu, upende, upunde lol. its upendo 98. Ok?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
@SATANI.

I dont want to  hear scriptures.Theres a time I dnt need scriptures but rebuke!

PLEASE GO BACK TO BETHEL AND WRESTLE WITH GOD TILL MORNING.
DONT LEAVE THAT PLACE TILL YOU WIN AND HE GIVES YOU A NEW NAME!
THTS THE ONLY HELP YOU NEED.

JACOB=ISRAEL
SATANI= ISRAEL!!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii:

james, sexskillz, bhusayor, dyt and the rest, need u guys now. I have a suggestion

Shoot Away Cuddy!. . . I'm all Ears!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Upendu was the first to get comfortable around him

When I used to tease him about his name, she cut me short and asked us to go back to nolmacy

She made everyone get comfortable with him

She is open with him and listens to him, I won't lie I don't read all what is here but she does and she always comments

She doesn't like to hurt him

She is matured with him. He said she matured.

They both cried in my poetry thread

What other proof is there
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
upendo 98:

cuddleme

You stirred my tear glands wth that poem of urs!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

AND I FEEL BAD WHEN PEOPLE JUST WANT TO HOLD ON TO PAIN. LET GO !!!

I dont like meeting people the remind me of my pain.I want to be around pple that laugh amile crack jokes etc.
first come give me a hug nah. Im about to be happy u ought not to be sad my luv.
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
Lets send them away to a private chat

Satani went to a thread and asked a babe for advice about love

Please y'all don't want to help

Me I know the truth
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
upendo 98:

am gone to kalahari!!
to go do what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.