Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (11313 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2011
I'm still here with u but not as a participant but family friend so you might wanna change the topic again if u want?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
*Yawns* I'm Hungry!
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hmmn,it was nice seeing you too my sweet adam, you just dint show up with chocolates, next time pls be more romantic, anyone jelous already?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii. Im not suprised with ur response. Why would come up with such a ridiculous suggestn that i may change the thread title? Was Dyt and sexkills whose names were in the title also part of the game? I hated Nl cos such ludicrous characters being exhibited here. I left and came back happy that im in the midst of my family, not knowing i thougt wrongly. Thks have a nice time
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
Isnt it obvious with the kind of response someone is giving?
bhusayor:

Hmmn,it was nice seeing you too my sweet adam, you just dint show up with chocolates, next time pls be more romantic, anyone jelous already?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Bhusayor i beg i wan yarn u something pls give 15mins brb
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hey! Easy, u̶̲̥̅̊ , really snap off easily don't you? What u̶̲̥̅̊ , wrote wasn't necessary at all! Its cuddlemii remember?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
Adam,I'♍ on my way back to school,myt not be within range for the next 2hrs, but will be back
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^Dude. Whats ur project topic
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
Adam
do u rili brk out s easily?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
This is serious oh
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
Arrrgh,adam!I am not a dude,stop addressing me wv it, wht do you wanna du wv my topic? You wanna help? Here it is : antimutagenic n antioxidant effects of holorrehna floribunda extract,using white rats and alium cepa,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Arrrgh,adam!I am not a dude,stop addressing me wv it, wht do you wanna du wv my topic? You wanna help? Here it is : antimutagenic n antioxidant effects of holorrehna floribunda extract,using white rats and alium cepa,
Bia! Speak English! angry
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ndo
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
Im home now. Hello people
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
upendo 98:

cuddle.I think u have a pending case undecided undecided
smbody snapped again undecided

Who snapped Oh. What are u talking about
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Jesus of Jerusalam. Is this latin or spanish? I dnt think i ve heard of this kind of tongue twisting and biting topic ever b4? Im not scared though cos my baby(whos studying botany in Lasu) gave me some ridiculously titled project topic to help out on. I thought yours would be mild though. Could still help out
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by upendo98(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
@cuddle.
I prefer to keep mum.
But its cool anyway.
lipsrsealed
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt:

Adam
do u rili brk out s easily?
my sister, im very honest and upright . Everyones got his/hr buts. I told everyone that i came here to re-build and those that are supposed to be helping out are actually rejecting me or kindling the fire even more
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ok o Adam
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt are u a believer?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yh sure
muslim
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
Really? But it doesnt show in ur posts or character. Bhusayor is also a muslim. Can u date/marry a non muslim?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
Y nt
my bf s a xtain
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
And how do you expect her character to be to reflect islam?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
Chuckles
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Cuddlemii: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
lolz satani wat did i do?
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt:

Y nt
my bf s a xtain
This is great. Im happy that people are beginning to see beyond religious differences. Pls let me advice u. If ur guy isnt the serious type dump him now and pray to ur Allah to give u ur own better half. As a graduate over 25yrs, u dnt need a BF but a fiance. Well thats my my way. I dnt need a Gf but a wife to be. Im too spiritual to be flirting with the opposite sex. Pls keep my advice, Insha Allah it shall be well with u
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by satani22: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
bhusayor:

And how do you expect her character to be to reflect islam?
well i ve here for a while and understand what i meant in my post. We have some overzealous xtian and muslims here. BTW do u read the part in her post that says shes dating a xtian? If u did, then u shouldnt have a problem dating a SATANIST like my self,
Re: Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others by Dyt(f): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
Nottin wrong wt my age
choices o
cld decide its nt him anymore
well God knows best sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.