Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (49186 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Nicepoker(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2022
All the jezebels abandoned the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by legallyminded: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Women of nowadays are something else. That's why we're beginning to see through their crocodile tears, deception and manipulation. Ask me why men would be eager to settle down with a dishonest, cruel and evil parasitic liability? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by legallyminded: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
All the jezebels abandoned the thread.

Don't mind them. You won't see them here.

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by HardMirror(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2022
uncleck:
Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner
deep. Very true

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Burgerlomo: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2022
The sad part there is that their are thousands of men out there that are in this man's shoes but don't know, I or someone reading this might be one of them and that's just the bitter truth. grin

6 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by ButterBurger: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2022
But why

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2022
Why are Nairalanders quick to throw abuses? You people keep Mynd44 happy about his prefectship because na still una go open thread say he ban una.

Debate in a civil manner and I’ll present my points. Anyway, if you catch ban, na you cause am.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Adabestseason(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2022
This is a big confusion please may the good GOD sort things out!It is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Kajaard: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
Your existence means nothing to me.

I just looked at your moniker and all I can feel is pity for you. Because your life is a reflection of your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by HardMirror(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, she pushes it on him. That's how that do, when they realized they are going to be pregnant, they will quickly accept to have sex with multiple guys, cheesy , they know guys will obviously accept, after few months, they will tell the richest they are pregnant, and if he rejected it, to girl gat many options cheesy cheesy angry
yh. Many girls do this. Why we guys should be careful. One of my ex did this too, now married. Fortunately we always used protection so she pinned it on another guy, she did not even bother telling me she was pregnant. She was crying when I said I was not ready for marriage, not knowing she was pregnant

4 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by DesignMaestro(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.
Always endeavour to read content before making coment. He said she claimed to be pregnant for him when he was a teenager, 16 years old. They didn't even marry. May be the kids are twins

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:
This particular story is very painful because I've known this guy for over 15years.
Advice him to check his sperm count.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Brushstrokes20: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Geeeeeeeejus! shocked angry...
After women, FEAR WOMEN!

# wickedness at it's PEAK!
That bitch MUST COLLECT! undecided

That heartless LovePeddler needs to be taught some bitter lessons! undecided
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Always endeavour to read content before making coment. He said she claimed to be pregnant for him when he was a teenager, 16 years old. They didn't even marry. May be the kids are twins
That will make sense. He should check his sperm count anyway. This story looks incomplete without that information.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2022
How can I get in touch with universal forensic corporation I want to check something please

4 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by rippa(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2022
uncleck:
Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner
Story story....It's only those that have the fear of God. It goes for both sex
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Kajaard:

I just looked at your moniker and all I can feel is pity for you. Because your life is a reflection of your moniker.
Lwkmd.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by UncleJudax(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2022
HarunaWest:
Thank God for technology. Thank God for the white man and Thank God for saving man from jezebels....
kind too late for him. The kids are grown.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Ade3131: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
She cheated on him, one, then likely discovered he was impotent later. Any sane person would give him a child later.

Your reasoning pass verbal and quantitative reasoning ooo.

What a drain! Sorry brain.

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by madukaanaya(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Men also are not saints.the thing is people should marry those that have the fear of God.marriage is not a child's play.dont lambast women because if men are allowed to get pregnant,the numbers will be extremely alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by AgentGoat: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2022
That's bad.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by uncleck: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2022
rippa:

Story story....It's only those that have the fear of God. It goes for both sex
Even the most spiritually conscious people commit adultery. I'm sure you know the story of King David very well. Sex is more powerful than the fear of God

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by HardMirror(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Localemperor:
What do you mean by he should check his sperm quality? Did you not see where he alleged that the first pregnancy was at the age of 16.

From my deduction, he was having sex with her as at then but she was also having sex with another dude. She got pregnant, she knew the father of her kids but she pinned it on him because he probably look like the most likely to succeed between the due.

You may be right anyway, she had no reason for not getting a second child from him.
there are lot of couples who stay at 2kids, not every one is like our parents that birth 4,5,6 kids o. 2 is even too much for many Nigerians these days.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2022
integrity16:

So you didn't read the post. Did you? His destiny nosedived because of a lie a woman told him at age 16.

The same Lie made Adam fall at the garden of Eden according to the scriptures.
Why not sharpen our tongues to tell better lies than choose to fear women? I am a man; no vagina bearing creature should frighten me.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by LocalStandard1(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2022
If thegidredpiller talks they won't listen. Wisdom is not always by age but grace.

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Jman06(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
She cheated on him, one, then likely discovered he was impotent later. Any sane person would give him a child later.
The woman most likely destroyed her womb from her philandering lifestyle. Stop accusing the innocent man!

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by oshionelecky: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2022
uncleck:

That's why it's a wrong idea to date an evening newspaper because they are the ones who are desperate an resultantly go for the ready candidate. A younger girl will be more focused on love as she feels no desperation to join the married club.

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Ade3131: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
That will make sense. He should check his sperm count anyway. This story looks incomplete without that information.

For the sake of argument, let's accept he has low sperm count because obviously the woman should have birthed him his own biological children too since they've lived and stayed together for 20 years. But, his is inability to impregnate her a justifiable reason to commit paternity fraud? Make him father the children of another man for 20 years?

If you have justification for that, then you'd also justify a man who comes into your house, rub you and your family of your valuables at gunpoint just because he needs to do that to feed his family.... after all his wife and kids need to be fed and he can't afford to leave them hungry due to the love he has for them.

10 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by bayelsaowei(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Are these DNA test kits calibrated well? I hope these kits are not churning out false results? Because the heart breaks and disappointments that ensue after such test results are out should never be based on error laden machines.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by IbileIfe: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2022
DNA tests can have errors.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2022
This is a reminder to men who feel it is their birthright to cheat on their women, nobody has monopoly of cheating. If men could get pregnant, then it would be the same thing we are seeing now, after all it is another man’s child she is carrying.

Stay faithful to your partners, both men and women. Save yourselves a lot of stress and disappointments later in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by infogeneral: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.

What are you saying? What favour did she do by defrauding him at the age of 16?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.