Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (49184 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by wolexgod(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2022
You shall know the truth, and the truths shall set you free.
This is the truth there.

Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by 7Randall: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2022
No man deserves this kind of pain. Do that DNA test today guys. Don't say you trust your wife. God said we should trust Him alone.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by NairaMaster1(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
BigYash:
Chai. Them don run am local.. If you tell them to run DNA test at the early stage.. Them go say no,the pikin resemble me .. Mumu Men Association of Nigeria. undecided

He is actually a useless father bro.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Ojemedad: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Las las Fada kane is not a fada
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by YelloweWest: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Pakute:

He shouldn't complain that his hoe of an ex wife deliberately misidentified him as the biological father of her children?.. Are you kidding?
Let's assume he cheated, did he in the course of cheating, bring home another woman's child to her?
If you must defend your fellow Olosho, please don't come to a public forum to rub your Olosho proclivity on our sensibilities.
Paternity fraud has become a new norm to an average Nigerian woman and they do it so shamelessly.

A cheat is a cheat! If you are defending your follow cheat just say so! If you are a womanizer get ready to train another man child cos your wife will cheat on you! People should take what they give!

If a woman out of the blue slaps you, wouldn't you slap her back regardless of amount of force?? Would you want anyone to determine whether you used a greater amount of force in retaliation? Wouldn't you justify the amount of force based on your nature as a male?

That same analogy is applied here.

As long as he cheats, the level of his wifes cheating should not bother him.

Fùcking take what u give!

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by YelloweWest: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2022
HeadNigga:
not making sense
Learn to take what you give. If you cheat your partner can also cheat back! Whatever comes out of it is your problem.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by jimmynauty: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2022
thank you for helping me miss the hole of shame and regret.. oh Yahweh.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Nonexisting: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2022
YelloweWest:

[s]A cheat is a cheat! If you are defending your follow cheat just say so! If you are a womanizer get ready to train another man child cos your wife will cheat on you! People should take what they give!

If a woman out of the blue slaps you, wouldn't you slap her back regardless of amount of force?? Would you want anyone to determine whether you used a greater amount of force in retaliation? Wouldn't you justify the amount of force based on your nature as a male?

Fùcking take what u give![/s]
What analogy? Will you shut up. We are talking about paternity fraud which is a crime and you are here talking about cheating. Is foolishness your surname? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by luminouz(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, this is a reminder to men who think they have monopoly on cheating.

Well, I condemn cheating by any of the parties, stay faithful to your married partners, stop sleeping around.
How is this relevant to the topic biko?

Did he marry her at 16 or what? undecided

Anytime DNA issue is raised, you women start preaching upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Pakute: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2022
YelloweWest:

A cheat is a cheat! If you are defending your follow cheat just say so! If you are a womanizer get ready to train another man child cos your wife will cheat on you! People should take what they give!

Fùcking take what u give!
You so fucking dumb & whorish, your analogy is rather baseless, senseless and witless. Your reasoning is ridiculously clownish to say the least. Don't quote me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Shezzman: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2022
U have said it all...
uncleck:
Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Ellasure: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2022
uncleck:

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner

You have spoken and written well. Particularly the aspect of grow with a lady, spending quality time with the woman, this is very important for a woman. Women are made for memories and from memories. More or less, they are forever sleep walking. When they wake up they wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Always going left.

Don't be deceived, they can never stand alone, and they are always two sided.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by luminouz(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Twoclans:
This case is really crazy ,if his former lover was equally as young as he was then and she was sleeping around with different guys at that age ,truth be told there is no way she will know who the real father was at that time.Most women dont even know how to calculate their ovulation period .Their own is just to be opening legs up and down.

This is exactly why it is best to be exclusive with a partner .Imagine sleeping with John in the morning and sleeping with Emeka in the afternoon of the same day you are ovulating with high risk of pregnancy.Only a DNA can prove whose sperm got to the egg first.

It is a very horrible thing to force a child belonging to another on someone else.
Are you married yet baby?

You sound like wife material grin

Just asking for a friend....
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by BigYash: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2022
NairaMaster1:

He is actually a useless father bro.
Really?
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by effort1: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Well, I condemn cheating by any of the parties, stay faithful to your married partners, stop sleeping around.

There is no amount of cheating a man can do that can be up to the evil of paternity fraud.

The man who cheats spends his money or did he collect money from you to cheat on you? No

But when you commit paternity fraud, you make him spend his money, time and energy on children he never fathered.

Your gender should stop being wicked.

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

You make me sick! This is not about cheating; it's about paternity fraud!

If internet scammers who only steal your money are sent to jail, what should be done to paternity scammers who steal your money, life, blood, sweat, and make you raise bastards?
Baba, tackle issues from the roots. I am glad I make you sick, hopefully after dealing with the root cause of paternity fraud which is cheating, you will feel better wink
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
What you said is just the truth, my childhood girlfriend left me about 6 years ago because of bad influence, along the the line she got married in 2018. We stopped talking because I blocked her line after she got married, late last year we started talking when she called me with a new line, explaining how she went into marriage with a man she have zero feelings for, and how she always think of me despite our separation for over six years. To cut the long story, we finally met in this January, before I could say jack, we are already in the bed. I felt ashamed of myself and feel guilt, though I have begged God for forgiveness.
The truth of the matter is that she still have feelings for me, She want me to give her assurance to accept her back, then she will leave her current marriage.
I myself is even confused but I have promised myself and God not to touch her again provided she is still in marriage.

See how you are making excuses for her sef...are you ok?

She left because of bad influence? Bullshiit!!! She left because she wanted to leave, mudafucker!!! Women know what they don't want, even if they don't know what they want.
Do you think she would ever call you back if her marriage is sweet bedwise? Because obviously, she left you due to your financial woes back then. But the sex was good. She would have never returned to you if the husband can hit it as good or better than you. She came back with all that BS stories and GBAM!! You are in bed fuqin a married woman!!! Jeez!!! As if that wasn't bad enough, now she wants you to promise her some shiit so she can leave her husband? Can't you see how fuqed up that woman is? She still doesn't love you and she is using you to meet her needs!!!

Don't involve God in this BS!!! He already saved you once when that karishika left you, now you want him to give you strength to resist a woman who can break her marital vows? Do you really wanna go through life as the second option of a woman?

Take the redpill, nigga! I'm tired of typing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Fisher007:

Fellow men did you read what she said above. This why I tell you all don't marry these modern women. I don't trust them at all.

No matter what you do they will still cheat. It is in their nature. The sentence above shows no regret or empathy for the man. Instead it is like a revenge or competition to men cheating.

She didn't understand and analyse the situation. Bringing another man's children into your husband's house is way more terrible than cheating.

Well since King solomon don talk am out of a 1000 women I found none that is loyal and trustworthy. This always remind me, that they will still cheat and are not worth being married.

Lol, no gender should cheat, simple.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Joeyfizzo: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Na so Etima for use give me crowd children.....thank u lawd for exposing her....
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2022
pearlyboo:
I know the said maryann very well. How come after more than 20 yrs hes coming up wt this. So hes not the father of Daisy n Paul? As though back in d days he even cared about them. U needed to hv seen this kids in their early years. The fada kane how did he contribute to their lives then ? It's well wt them all

So in all your submission, you still couldn't and didn't blame the woman who did such an evil act? Your own was to be asking rhetorical questions upandan? So, you are pissed because he spoke up after 20 years, yet on female rape, it doesn't matter how many years, the truth must prevail?
I really hope ilthis doesn't happen to your own brother or son. Maybe just maybe, you will see things differently

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2022
mrksquare:
This one weak me. You see why the Federal Government needs to come up with a policy making DNA test to be compulsory at the point of birth.
That's one you will find out that even federal government is another man's child and we have been looking after her for years.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by 02Kebreal(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Upcoming promiscuous wife don drop qoute o
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

So the woman was cheating on her man with what? The washing machine?

undecided
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by EmmaLege: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Haaa women cry cry cry
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by pearlyboo(f): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
luminouz:

I wasnt talking to u in d said post. Mind ur language n back to sender everything u said.
So in all your submission, you still couldn't and didn't blame the woman who did such an evil act? Your own was to be asking rhetorical questions upandan? So, you are pissed because he spoke up after 20 years, yet on female rape, it doesn't matter how many years, the truth must prevail?
I really hope ilthis doesn't happen to your own brother or son. Maybe just maybe, you will see things differently
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by WatchYourSix: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.

See thinking....men and women are not the same.Low sperm count or zero sperm count can be treated, unlike damaged womb..:
How did he do him a favour....??

That’s not called helping ..
It’s witchcraft
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by GistFullGround: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022

Nigerians are too sentimental & emotional; go do DNA test, una go dey fear the unknown!

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Springboot: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022
suffering:
The sperm count will make him know if he has a chance with another woman. The worst thing which can happen to him is a repeat of this situation with another woman.

You have a point.
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by luminouz(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=pearlyboo post=111381275][/quote]

Quote me properly, at least!! grin
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by WatchYourSix: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
YelloweWest:
In most relationships men cheat first. If he ever cheated he shouldn't complain because they both deserve each other.

Mqy sincere apologies if he was faithful, I pray for healing IF HE WAS FAITHFUL.

So everyone that has cheated before deserves to be raise other people’s children and not have their own....

Are u trying to be funny Or you are just a very stùpid human being??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by BRATISLAVA: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
Stop changing the narrative, focus on the issue at hand. When will you vaginarians start accepting your wrongs. Gosh

It seems you don't like being dealt with in equal coin. Open any page dealing with rape or missing females and see the nonsense scrotal people will post all in a weak bid to avoid their wrongs.

Until you take crimes against women serious, nobody cares about these Petty cases, as another man is behind this mans woes. Enjoy the mans world you created. Lol.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.