Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy (34686 Views)

Rose-Margaret Ekeng-Itua: World’s First Black Female Ph.d Holder In Cybernetics / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Sakasitay(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I know it can only be Toyin Tofade.

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

But when you talk about crime...

Ode lmao who asked you?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
MYMINDER:
The most disturbing part of it is that the moderators and owner of this board support this. If people with these monikers are immediately banned upon repetitive occurrences, this tribal, hate filled vitriol would have ended.

What you do not stop, you are supportive of. Shame on the Moderators and Seun.

I agree with you. Seun needs to do something about it. The rivalry and hatred is disturbing and it's not healthy at all.

When I saw the title I equally rushed to see the name before we start hearing Igbo amaka, ewedu people, omo afonja etc.

I want Seun to take a second look at this and use the big stick.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Burgerlomo: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
cool

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Tareq1105: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

You're one of the people we're talking about.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Sakasitay(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Awoleesu:
Only southerners of Igbo and Yoruba
extraction etc make this kind of laurel list...

Sadly, they detest one another!

Imagine what we can all achieve together, without the lack of trust.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Teaser4(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:

She He is not wise... I’m deranged ...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by lexymella(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Funny, you rushed to a thread on a successful woman, failed to congratulate her but only used to opportunity to start a useless tribal war. The question is , will this woman being celebrated ever do what you are doing now? What have you achieved for yourself that others can celebrate? Or is your only job to come online every minute to start a war? Take this home, successful people don't really do this shit you are busy doing online! Wake up & be useful to yourself abeg!!!
LeoDeKing:

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Michael547(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nice one.
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Privit:

That guy you're trying to talk out of tribalism can't change so stop wasting your precious time, he's one of the hardcore tribalist on nairaland

Yea well, that's left to him. But the way the Igbos on this forum insult Yorubas too can actually turn a saint to a sinner... Make all of una stop!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by adebwalex(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin We know them, let us just keep silent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Almaigaa: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Tennessee85: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Xman12345goat:
The moment I saw she is yoruba, I knew she must be dark in complexion
What is wrong with being "dark in complexion"?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by pquaver(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Teaser4 post=111387698][/quote]

You are a fool..
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Harrisonwo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
As usual trained in Nigeria, left and never coming back. Over here, we don't appreciate our own but when they go out there, they are overly appreciated because their system is merit based.
If you can survive our university system on merit (without sorting) even with your 2.1,2.2, or 3rd class. When you go out there, you will be surprised by your own abilities.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by E2000: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
She should learn to smile without her mouth open
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Teaser4(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:

My papa is a fool..
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Starking1000000(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yorubas trying to insult igbo with this
Just a reminder that we have NGOZI OKONJIWEALA

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Loewe:

Yea well, that's left to him. But the way the Igbos on this forum insult Yorubas too can actually turn a saint to a sinner... Make all of una stop!

What do you mean by make all of una, is there anywhere in my post I mocked or insulted tribes in anyway, be it Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, if there's one kindly screenshot or quote it .
There's no excuse whatsoever for tribalism, anyone displaying tribalism has had it in his subconscious before it came out openly.

Don't quote me again cos I'm kind of pissed of with your generalising people.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by kay29000(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
There's a way this tribal shading (especially between Yorubas and Igbos) on Nairaland affects us psychologically without us knowing.

You won't believe I subconsciously rushed to the thread to check her Name.

Make una stop this tribal wahala abeg

Congratulations to her

The effects of the Nairaland tribal wars is more serious than most know . The minds of young Nigerians are being shaped subconsciously for the future... And the cycle will continue.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by pacespot(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Whenever Nigerians get out of this shit hole country, they excel, I wonder if African sun is not good for human brain.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Bbbw: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oh
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Dmeji4444(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not Russia? grin
So you folks wouldn't reject the offer or call white racist here? undecided

Bunch of hypocrites..look how their race/country persons keep benefitting from the white they claim to hate..I wish she was appointed in a Russia college so Putin can at least make his puppets happy for once.. grin
West keep giving blacks a reason to lick their feet..you can't change that.. grin

Oga, goan sit down one corner, can she be a rep member of any states in the North or East?

Its not even possible from other states in the west other than states she's from except Lagos.

The US needs spy in all countries of the world
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by ORIAYO70(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Optma88:

https://thepodiummedia.com/nigerian-woman-becomes-first-black-female-president-of-u-s-college

Now is a Nigeria not Yoruba Woman.. mad people everywhere. .. weeks ago an headline tag Yoruba Man in USA... Commit so so crime, now in terms of excellence, she became Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by pquaver(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Teaser4 post=111392030][/quote]

Your mama na dog...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Teaser4(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:

My mama na dog...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by JayPeeOham: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Proudly YoruGbo L'amaka cheesy grin
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by pquaver(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Teaser4 post=111397684][/quote]

Na ur mama na idiot...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Teaser4(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:

Na my mama be idiot...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by int0x80(m): 4:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Only in USA! God bless America!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Josephkabila12: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd / Is Handwriting Genetic? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.