Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy (34617 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Myer(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I know it can only be Toyin Tofade.

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

But when you talk about crime...

Table shaking is a hobby.lol

Nigerians especially Igbo and Yoruba are the ones painting the country good in the diaspora especially education, tech, entertainment and politics.

But unfortunately same yoruba and igbo are also painting the country in negative light for commiting various crimes in the diaspora.

But we all know this is because the hausas/fulanis who form the Cabal and rulers of Nigeria are the problem.

If the rulers can provide an enabling environment. Most Yotubas and Igbos won't have any reason to even travel out of Nigeria talk less of committing crimes.

Hausas/Fulani are the problem of Nigeria.

They know they have little to offer in terms of IGR and true leadership. But unfortunately the Westerns empowered them to rule Nigeria.

The very day power shifts from Hausa/Fulani to Yoruba or Igbo, Nigeria will experience the true meaning of Giant of Africa.

Pls this is not about who wins presidency but taking power from the Cabal.

In every organisation there are people called Stakeholders
In Nigeria as an entity, that position is mostly occupied by Hausa/Fulani because the Westerners played it so. They know the Northerners are the least threatening to them. Yorubas and Igbos are educated and progressive. But the northerners are the most uneducated and easy to manipulate.

What we have today is a system of British/US delegates manipulating Northerners.
And Nothtetners manipulating the rest of the country.

Ad long ad the Northerners are making money off it, they cannot see anything wrong.
The problem is in the long run.

While the Northerners are myopically seeing short tern effects. The westerners are seeing decades or century wide effects.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Starz825(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
There's a way this tribal shading (especially between Yorubas and Igbos) on Nairaland affects us psychologically without us knowing.

You won't believe I subconsciously rushed to the thread to check her Name.

Make una stop this tribal wahala abeg

Congratulations to her
Me sef be dey think say na Igbo woman or Yoruba woman...
Cos i know other tribes hardly go that lane..
No offense!!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by nomenclature(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eveyone is suposed to rule in his or her own country ,why should you be a mayor in russia if you are not native russian?
If you must know america is a foreigners nation .even donald trump,ibama and current oresident all came from somewhere .the real native americans are sidlined.
abobote:
Congrats ma,
You can't try that in Russia

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by writeprof(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good news from abroad!

Writeprof sends his congratulations to Pharmprof Toyin Tofade and the good people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Mase2020g(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Like a Nigerian becoming the president of US?

How does here becoming that, help our economy to grow?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by DimIsaac10(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Some comments needs baptism..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by MuteMute(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Make I just get chance commot for this country

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Mrbenny001: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
You see this kind news everyday...pls someone should mention one Nigerian that has become something important in Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by SEGLIZ: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And stop quoting me mindlessly..kiddo how long will I keep repeating that huh?

Don't get yourself depressed cos of me.. grin
My statement can't be reversed..if you are too uncomfortable smash your phone against a rock... wink

FERNANDEZISBACK you just carry wahala full inside boxer enjoy the totori wey he set totori you.

I enjoy your comments on issues about people bringing their problems online, very reasonable and helpful but when it comes to Russia the way you attack and charge to ehn!?

be calming down small small o.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

Ask yourself this: All the while you have been instigating inter-tribal conflict, where has it taken you aside getting more 'likes' on Nairaland?
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
SEGLIZ:

FERNANDEZISBACK you just carry wahala full inside boxer enjoy the totori wey he set totori you.

I enjoy your comments on issues about people bringing their problems online, very reasonable and helpful but when it comes to Russia the way you attack and charge to ehn!?

be calming down small small o.
Gracias.. cheesy kiss
Tho I could't understand your first paragraph tho.. grin
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by DamnnNiggarr: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Benwallt:
I don't really blame those playing the tribal nonsense here but I blame ppl like you who can't just read and pass without acknowledging them and wasting bits of your data. Leave them n let dem die of natural cause( abandonment)
Bro!
May your days be long enough on Earth to see your great great grandchildren.

Below is the link to the topic where I advised them (IGBOS) to stop giving those fools attention thereby making them feel like celebs on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7042607/candid-advice-nairaland-igbos-nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Hezzyluv: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mase2020g:

How does here becoming that, help our economy to grow?

She can from there get money and establish a business back home. That's if she doesn't have one already. that might employ people, and the government can task her then put the money back to economy.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Austin4Jesus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hush puppy comes to mind �
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Hezzyluv: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Ask yourself this: All the while you have been instigating inter-tribal conflict, where has it taken you aside getting more 'likes' on Nairaland?

He can only get likes from dumb bigots like him. kiss
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by SEGLIZ: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Gracias.. cheesy kiss
Tho I could't understand your first paragraph tho.. grin
don't mind the typo there, this was it.....
'FERNANDEZISBACK you just carry wahala full inside boxer dey enjoy ehn, like say the thing dey totori you.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol you know how to make those people wail grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by BrashMan: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Stop being a tribal bigot
His likes are the idiots that are being used by Tinubu to snatch ballot boxes during elections

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by erico2k2(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Teaser4(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
pquaver:

You are not a wise person..
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by madukaanaya(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Black is beautiful. Complexion is not a limitation in a sane world. Complexion is just for varieties obe deceiving yourself white is gold alsof look.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

And you want to go overseas where there is "No Racism" and yet you are as racist as Fuck_
I am happy, what you wish for others come back , shaken together and lives with you.
Crime has no face , color or race.
You just no get sense...lol
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by DamnnNiggarr: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
gimakon:

And you want to go overseas where there is "No Racism" and yet you are as racist as Fuck_
I am happy, what you wish for others come back , shaken together and lives with you.
Crime has no face , color or race.
You just no get sense...lol
Haba!
you guys should leave this guy alone,

Abandon(ignore) his comments and watch him disappear like simpleLeo.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Benwallt(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Bro!
May your days be long enough on Earth to see your great great grandchildren.

Below is the link to the topic where I advised them (IGBOS) to stop giving those fools attention thereby making them feel like celebs on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7042607/candid-advice-nairaland-igbos-nairalanders
You will live long brother. It is the easiest thing to do but they wanna talk
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by 1TripleC: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hush puppies come to mind
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by babajero(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, without checking we know it will either be Yoruba or Igbo, aboki what about your people, you people know no other things apart from terrorism and kidnapping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.