Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy (34616 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by ahmEenu(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
G
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I know it can only be Toyin Tofade.

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

But when you talk about crime...

Ogbeni u guys should stop this nonsense. Igbos are also doing well, even Hausas too...

Just because I am Yoruba doesn't mean I won't acknowledge that. Igbos are quite intelligent as well.

NB: I know the ipob boys here are equally fond of insulting Yorubas, but two wrongs don't make a right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Mase2020g(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations to her

We need much better things
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by aikyg(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Yoruba amaka!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Remman(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Optma88:

https://thepodiummedia.com/nigerian-woman-becomes-first-black-female-president-of-u-s-college
for those supporting Russia and China supremacy over the world. Please, where in Russia and China is any black person heading any organisation... Please, i'd love to know!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Awoleesu(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Only southerners of Igbo and Yoruba
extraction etc make this kind of laurel list...

Sadly, they detest one another!

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Bigchristo: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not Russia? grin
So you folks wouldn't reject the offer or call white racist here? undecided

Bunch of hypocrites..look how their race/country persons keep benefitting from the white they claim to hate..I wish she was appointed in a Russia college so Putin can at least make his puppets happy for once.. grin
West keep giving blacks a reason to lick their feet..you can't change that.. grin
Your hate for Russia won’t let you have sense lol, why would it be Russia? Did Russia come to Africa to take people for slavery? Blacks dominate US because they were the major slave transporters, now the blacks has come to stay in US either they like it or not blacks will be holding key offices as times goes on, jejely leave Russia out of this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by obedience4(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
The beauty about American is this.no matter your colour, race , religion , you can make it American..
But our Muslim brothers in Nigeria would prefer to hate a country that gives one the freedom of religion.
But love Russia that you have to be at least a Catholic to be in government position..
Even the China they love have capture and put Muslim in concentration camps ....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by muheeb01(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Impressive....
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Adex2442: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Later they will say the west is racist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by AZControversial(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
grin
Just as I thought....
The inter-tribal war has begun.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by HitSong: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Black is beautiful. Complexion is not a limitation in a sane world. Complexion is just for varieties of look.
Black BROWN is beautiful!
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Benwallt(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Stop being a tribal bigot
I don't really blame those playing the tribal nonsense here but I blame ppl like you who can't just read and pass without acknowledging them and wasting bits of your data. Leave them n let dem die of natural cause( abandonment)

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Kestolove(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
If na drug now, we sabi d people wey dem go call

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by obedience4(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Bigchristo:
Your hate for Russia won’t let you have sense lol, why would it be Russia? Did Russia come to Africa to take people for slavery? Blacks dominate US because they were the major slave transporters, now the blacks has come to stay in US either they like it or not blacks will be holding key offices as times goes on, jejely leave Russia out of this thread

Rubbish... Did the French no colonize much of Africa..
How many Black's do you see in key position in France

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
You can tell that Yorubas n Hausas are very decent when it comes to expressing happiness for their tribes men in diasporic.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Abaman001(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Igbofam: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not Russia? grin

Bunch of hypocrites..look how their race/country persons keep benefitting from the white they claim to hate..I wish she was appointed in a Russia college so Putin can at least make his puppets happy for once.. grin
West keep giving blacks a reason to lick their feet..you can't change that.. grin

Russia can NEVER appoint a black into any sensitive position in their country. They fear their own shadow and cannot even appoint a Westerner for fear of them being spies how much more appointing a skin colour they loathe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Justinlean02(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
*Schrödinger's Feminism:* a woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then, she chooses which state benefits her the most.

When they bring this equality shit to a relationship, shit hits the fan. Check every Woke family or relationship where they claim equality. The woman is always in charge. The minute a man agrees to sharing his authority with his woman, he loses it completely. Somebody must be in charge. Someone must lead. A ship must have a captain. If there's no leader, there's anarchy. If the man loses his position, the woman becomes the head. Equality is scam. Don't fall for it, fellas.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Hezzyluv: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mase2020g:
Congratulations to her

But, we need much better things, than this

Like a Nigerian becoming the president of US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Timmi: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy I am not a tribal bigot aiit..shove that thing down your thro**..I don't do that..

undecided
For once use your head aiit..I do hope you outgrow this mindless attitude of yours.. kiss

But a racial bigot you are
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Alexis11: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol thank God there won't be much noise on this thread. grin

Great Ife alumnus I stan.
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Freelane33(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We all know where these kind of names will appear on the international scene. cheesy

Awon jasmine olofin , chidioku[s][/s]But when you talk about crime...
Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by nomenclature(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiotic black monkey like you.
These are the kind of crumbs they throw at monkeys like you to feel part of them.
Just like France having almost a black national team but rapes those blacks native countries to death.
I have never a race so happy to be slaves forever.
No wonder their forfathers exchanged them for gunpowder or mirror . morons
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not Russia? grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by VenumX: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na for oyibo pocket be that oo.

Infact, this is not an African achievement because it was achieved on oyibo soil with oyibo opportunities.

Black race is still back ward and at the bottom barrel.

Still, congrats to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by Chiefecho(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But when you talk about crime...
A tribalist talking

1 Like

Re: Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy by nomenclature(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
A fool is wise in the eyes of a another fool
pquaver:

You are a wise person..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt / Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.