Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock (43818 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by TruthinAction: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
I don't know what is happening with Eguavon. He started well in the opening game against Egypt. All of the sudden, his performance started reducing. Abi NFF is not paying him well.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Saintmary(f): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

You like football?

I love football.

But I've been avoiding Super Eagles for some years to prevent depression.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Saintmary:

I love football.

But I've been avoiding Super Eagles for some years to prevent depression.

That team is full of depression I swear. Do you know I had reduce the tv volume because the commentary was another headache on its own...

Worst scenario is when you cheers super eagles and still support arsenal FC, although arsenal has been good of late.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Omodua(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
BigYash:
Yeah.. Let's hope so bro
Amiiiiiin.

1 Like

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Saintmary(f): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

That team is full of depression I swear. Do you know I had reduce the tv volume because the commentary was another headache on its own...

Worst scenario is when you cheers super eagles and still support arsenal FC, although arsenal has been good of late.

I'm happy you're one of the few people saying the truth as it is.

Super Eagles are doing really badly, yes, we have some shining lights doing well personally, but the team overall is simply bad.

I can't support mediocrity just because it's supposed to belong to me.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Mamijoh(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

No need to cry over spilled milk. How about you did you view the game?
Uhummm, nop
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mamijoh:
Uhummm, nop

Ok.. seems yiu have been away for awhile hope all is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Mamijoh(f): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Ok.. seems yiu have been away for awhile hope all is well
Very well dear. Good morning
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Mamijoh:
Very well dear. Good morning

Good morning dear. Happy to hear from you again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 / Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.