Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock (43826 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by udomonday: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Successlane:

All you said is true, except that 'sacking Rhor was a mistake'

It's no mistake at all. Even though Eguavoen is not doing well,
Rhor was just not good enough.
We keep on looking for better coach.
It's a continuous process.
if sacking rohr was for want of a better performance then why replace him with a worse coach and expect a miracle?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mamijoh:
kpele

No need to cry over spilled milk. How about you did you view the game?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by dreyboard(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
udomonday:
With Rohr we used to beat countries home and away.
Don't mind them, talking as if winning away match is impossible
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Saintofmelody74(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.
naija no get coach
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Mrval042: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mario1989:
HE IS TALKING AS IF GHANA PLAYED BETTER...THAT MATCH BE LIKE FEMALE U12 MATCH
i swear
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by udomonday: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
deavicky:
If we don't want to be addressed as chickens we should stop playing like one. U can see a prostitute and call her a reverend sister.
abi.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Elrafiki2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
It was so shocking to see Simon doing his leg like lekeleke and Osimhen falling and throwing his arms up at every opportunity. Worse, was Ayew who has only scored two goals in 52 matches for his club.

I last watched SE in 2013 but wanted to see what the hype was about based on Afcon performance. I think I'll be best served not watching more if this is the level of talent these teams can offer
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by generalwo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
dreyboard:
Lol..., Nah today them they beat one country in their home stadium??..., You will be talking as if you are the only that know about football, if Small country like North Macedonia can beat Italy in front of their home fans, stop saying there's something special in being at home, though being at home can be an advantage because of having more fans, but the stronger and more determined will not care about that...
Germany thrashed Brazil 7-1 in their stadium in 2014 and nothing happened, stop talking as if being at home is a major determinant in winning
....how many times in 10 years does a North Mercedonia beat an Italy at home or a Germany beat a Brazil 7-1?? How often does it happen? U are talking about 2 giants of African football here and not David vs Goliath.......... Both of them are evenly matched and Ghana had the home advantage because of the crowd and fans..... So a draw in Accra is a good result for Nigeria as far as they avoid defeat in Abuja..... Try singing when 100 people are screaming at you or booing you then you will know how hard it is playing football away from home
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Slimblood: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.
what are you saying?...was it the players fault or the coaching crew that were not tactical enough... imagine playing ihenacho in a number 10 role while pivoting bonke and aribo...the pitch was also bad...you no see say lookman and Dennis no fit even make smooth runs with the ball cause they aren't used to African pitches...no worry you go watch better players on Tuesday...but all balls down to our coach wey no even get tactics at all
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Dmacqh(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
I know he his heart Annan when they gave Nigeria penalty.
And what a relief to him when VAR intervened .
I’m still wondering what Bonke did to play ahead of Etebo and Onyeka .
And must Moses go through the wing ? Can’t he play towards goal through the middle allowing Iheanacho and Aribo to make runs through the wings ?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by fitinwell: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

That's where we found ourselves oo..

All over Nigeria... These are the only players to represent Nigeria has a Country.,

These guys are supposed to be super stars like professionals..

I was disappointed..

Now President Buhari did not call them see what dey played..

Haaaha C Ronaldo .. i was just mentioning this guy name.. yesterday..

See freekick wasting .. and corner kicks..

No good header... No complete through passed..

Zero Ball Possession..

Zero Ball Control..

It would have been worse if Ghana had score 1 against Nigeria last Night...

Uzo Goal keeper .. tried he used his height and grab balls like is destiny depends on the game..

We played 2% Attacking forward squad and 50% Defense game..

The Game just too Rough

Rough marking... No professional dribbling.. no striking Long shots..

Mehn my only consolation was that no Man won the Match yesterday..
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Osasallwell(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well, he could say whatever it's not his fault let's wait for Tuesday. Yes we have welding machines for sale,whole sale prices for 315 and 250 also jack of different tonsuote author=ugosilva post=111376527]

Source : John Dumelo's Instagram handle
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbisyUpA2xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Gracey03(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
This one is just talking in the rubbish, seems everyone now wants to be using Nigeria to trend, Nice one.. Clout chaser...
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by dRefiner: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
And wat makes u think we can win, wen u have a bad pitch u wey no win for ur own ground nko?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by tillaman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
NgoZeemama:
indeed
Damn I have met a lot of Ngozi but You are NgoziProMax
Damn you fine as hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ojoisimi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Iamdbull post=111382366]Dbull on this one

He who laugh last doesn't understand the joke.

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Keneeby(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Countless times the ball was on the loose and you see nigeria players complaining to referee or to their mates instead of them to chase after the loose ball. No ginger from the players at all. Iheanacho too heavy...Aribo should play iheanacho's position, Moses Simon na minus zero.

You're at the comfort of your home spewing rubbish. Do you think that was a walk over match for either the two countries? That was a very tough match, in which physical and spiritual came to play.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by iLegendd(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Super Chicken of Nigeria Vs. Black Monkeys of Ghana. (Two 3rd world countries with corrupt leaders).

2 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Juoflife1(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
See as e dey like penguin. Shut up there.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by MedicH: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
yemex04:
It's funny how most commenters here think it would have been a walk over for Nigeria.. Like this is Ghana Vs Nigeria playing an all important match for a sole ticket of world cup qualification played in their most intimidating Stadiums!!

Nigeria won't even win Ghana at home

1 Like

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Ilaje1: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

The problem is the coach and not the players. Egu is still stuck on 1994 4-4-2 wing playing. He had no plan b. Can't read a game. It was obvious from ANC that Egu is not it. Worst performance for Naija in ANC and worst performance against any team. Imagine 37% ball possession.

Ghana team was really bad, and that tells you how bad Naija team is.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by bigcasava1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
If they Don't condemn our musicians they will condemn our players pls Ghanians should grow up! Una no reach measure shoulder with Nigeria for any level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by dreyboard(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
generalwo:
....how many times in 10 years does a North Mercedonia beat an Italy at home or a Germany beat a Brazil 7-1?? How often does it happen? U are talking about 2 giants of African football here and not David vs Goliath.......... Both of them are evenly matched and Ghana had the home advantage because of the crowd and fans..... So a draw in Accra is a good result for Nigeria as far as they avoid defeat in Abuja..... Try singing when 100 people are screaming at you or booing you then you will know how hard it is playing football away from home
I just cited north Macedonia and Germany own as example bro..., There are countless times away teams beat home country in front of their fans..., I added that in my comment that home country have home advantage because of more fans but it's not the main determinant, that's what I'm trying to tell you..., Besides, the part Nigeria and Ghana the giants of Africa got me laughing cheesy
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Popesuccess(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
The problem is coaching.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Tundex911: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hope this man no go won say he go trek from Abj to Ghana comes the 2leg cuz naija on the winning side o
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Jmichael1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

my community boys go defeat dis super chikens....
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by sleezy106(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Who be this one sef cool
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Brightest04(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
ugosilva:

Source : John Dumelo's Instagram handle
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbisyUpA2xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
John Dumelo's words should not surprise any Nigerian. It's typical of Ghanaians, remember what they did after teaching them the acts of film making? They turned against Nigerian actors who taught them the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by generalwo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
dreyboard:
I just cited north Macedonia and Germany own as example bro..., There are countless times away teams beat home country in front of their fans..., I added that in my comment that home country have home advantage because of more fans but it's not the main determinant, that's what I'm trying to tell you..., Besides, the part Nigeria and Ghana the giants of Africa got me laughing cheesy
.... I don't know how u see it bro but Nigeria and Ghana, especially Nigeria.... They are giants of Africa in terms of football..... Also, yes upsets happens once in a while... So if it was a normal thing, alot of people will bet on Macedonia to beat Italy at home.. Let's take for example, if there are 20 gamblers in a room, 98 percent 9f them will likely play Italy to beat Macedonia home and away..... What if Nigeria is playing Ghana? It will be 50:50..... So such games are never easy... Agreed, Nigeria was poor but given the environment they played in..... I would say a draw is a fair result
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Michael547(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ifiokjohn(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
rampantlover:

What will you do if you win, it seems most mumugerians can't comprehend simple English. He said super chickens can never beat Ghana in their backyard. He never said super chickens can't qualify to the world cup. You won't qualify anyways because these donkeys you call players will not hit even one target in Lagos. It will be Tunisia all over again
Thank God you got the venue wrong. Meaning we go win. Do your worst after we win. And I'm sure e go pass 3 goals.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Sleekfingers: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Samunique:
It's people like you that always allow all these nonentities like this guy to throw a shade at Nigeria. undecided

If the eagles were that bad, which means Ghana were worst, if not, why were they unable to beat that Nigerian bad team

I think you people should stop too much of being emotional, this is WC qualifier, you don't expect teams to open up and be elaborate, caution was the word against the desperate Ghanians .

Though I think the eagles should have done better !

But allowing that kind of idiot, John Dummy ( Dumelo ) to insult Nigeria is a no no to me.

He should go and die, if Nigeria no win, why his own Ghana no win ?

Abi them tie their legs

Let's be sincere with ourselves.... That super eagles no play anything yesterday. No pattern, just running up and down. You know if we play draw again in Abuja , na extra time to penalty? Penalty na anybody's game o......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 / Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.