Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock (43828 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by GardenOfGod(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
ugosilva:

Source : John Dumelo's Instagram handle
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbisyUpA2xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
grin
Nigeria will beat Ghana in Abuja hands down... So his rant would have made sense if that match was a decided one for the world cup... , second leg will be premium tears for Ghana.

Prediction.... 2:0 in favour of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by SarkinYarki: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
You draw match at home and yet celebrating !!! It shows you already accept supers eagles pass una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by NairaMaster1(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one, if not for Nigeria Nollywood, who would've known this one.

Even though I didn't expect anything much from those niggars, but John has no right or whatsoever to infra dig them.

I see inferiority complex in him. He should be ashamed that Nigeria drew with them on their soil.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Harrynight(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.

i dont know where u guys watch the match from or how u guys understand such titanic encounter, this match determine who goes to world cup so u shouldn't expect one side to allow the other ride on them, i watched only the second half and i can say Nigeria has a much decent result away from home, in all my post and comment yesterday i honestly didnt expect Nigeria to win in ghana anyways
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by linearity: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though I didn't expect anything much from those niggars, but John has no right or whatsoever to infra dig them.

Take a chill pill….na sport, just like everyone he have a right to choose sides and his choice here is obvious, it is his National team!

And digging-in is allow, those were actually ‘Super Chickens’.

1 Like

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Damian10(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
The manner at which people are critizing the Super Eagles for not beating black stars in their own country(Ghana) literally means Nigeria national team have drastically improve and regained their fear factor back. A draw in Ghana would have being celebrated few years ago. These ghanian team is the poorest i have seeing since i was born and there will fall hopelessly in Abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by lamstands(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Looking like an agricultural farm product
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Super eagles will definitely win in Abuja.
However we just sacked Rhor for nothing. I said sacking Rhor was a mistake but all of you on this forum went for my head claiming Rhor game plan is boring that super eagles don't attack very well. This same super eagles will play like that and even worse under any Nigerian coach

2 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
This man should hold his lips jare. You are your mate?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
He spew facts my guy. I was wondering the same too. How could those be the bests in Nigeria ? Be like na connection to play this football for Nigeria.

Samunique:
It's people like you that always allow all these nonentities like this guy to throw a shade at Nigeria. undecided

If the eagles were that bad, which means Ghana were worst, if not, why were they unable to beat that Nigerian bad team

I think you people should stop too much of being emotional, this is WC qualifier, you don't expect teams to open up and be elaborate, caution was the word against the desperate Ghanians .

Though I think the eagles should have done better !

But allowing that kind of idiot, John Dummy ( Dumelo ) to insult Nigeria is a no no to me.

He should go and die, if Nigeria no win, why his own Ghana no win ?

Abi them tie their legs
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by toujurs: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Who noticed the boot-sinking pitch? that is the best stadium in Ghana, Very bad field-of-play, Agege stadium beta pass that stadium.
You say wetin , You really dey mad for head o
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Elliotwaveforec: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Useless coach; useless players.

2 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Gentlerespect76: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.

A spectator's perspective.

If this were so, why did Ghana not win the game outrightly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by victorazy(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

Blame your coach.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by deavicky(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
If we don't want to be addressed as chickens we should stop playing like one. U can see a prostitute and call her a reverend sister.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by motionarena: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
honestly that match was complete boredom i slept of at 50mins and woke up close to 90mins

2 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Ghana didn't win too man, what's your point. Am sure you wan just use super Eagles trend grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Silly guy grin
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ENIXCEL(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
You go chi chon chin
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Starzo: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Saintmary:

Never you compare Nigerian male football teams with their female counterparts.

Never never.

The trophies are speaking for themselves.

The women play worse football than the men, only difference is the quality of opposition they face.

Women football in general is rubbish to me. Too sluggish anywhere belle face football
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ablejesus26(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Make him shut up both teams were useless and hopeless to be honest undecided
My village community match make sense pass that rubbish match.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by sukar886: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
This mumu have forgotten na naija make am what he his now... well na small boy sha
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by obyrich(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Who noticed the boot-sinking pitch? that is the best stadium in Ghana, Very bad field-of-play, Agege stadium beta pass that stadium.
I did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by JOemmy(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Ghana was really lucky some referees could have given that second half penalty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by rampantlover: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Senseless creature with no value, let's see how your boyfriend/husband or any of your brothers looks like and let's compare to John D.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by derecho(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2022
We are saying the same thing in different ways bro...As per Dumelo, leave am.He should just pray Nigeria doesn't win, that's when he'll know Nigerians get bad mouth.
Samunique:
It's people like you that always allow all these nonentities like this guy to throw a shade at Nigeria. undecided

If the eagles were that bad, which means Ghana were worst, if not, why were they unable to beat that Nigerian bad team

I think you people should stop too much of being emotional, this is WC qualifier, you don't expect teams to open up and be elaborate, caution was the word against the desperate Ghanians .

Though I think the eagles should have done better !

But allowing that kind of idiot, John Dummy ( Dumelo ) to insult Nigeria is a no no to me.

He should go and die, if Nigeria no win, why his own Ghana no win ?

Abi them tie their legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Johel(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2022
ugosilva:

Source : John Dumelo's Instagram handle
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbisyUpA2xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Real super chickens...lol grin grin
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Truly CHICKENS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 / Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.