Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? (30611 Views)

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
I sent the dm after he made that interview of been in no relationship and ready to mingle and he does not tell lies,he’s somehow shy sef.Dont worry about me,I don’t believe in premarital sex and he already knows that
You really submitted your CV like several thousands of other ladies did. So what number are you on the queue?? grin grin
I thought Nigerian girls are too shy to express their intentions to their crush/love interest.
Anyway, like I've been repeating, na your kpekus go suffer am. grin

What gave me assurance over my last statement is because you're still money/star struck till date. All the best in your endeavors, ciao.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by K4daniel: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2022
He barely loses concentration...unlike the new young man that was sleeping in the pitch when a fired bullet shot entered from Tunisia..
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by lavylilly: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
onatisi:

i never said he wasnt or isnt good oo. he gave a very very good account of himself yesterday. yesterday was very very difficult , that was a 70,000 jampacked stadium supporting the black stars and yet our boys played their game , made less silly mistake , kept their calm and composure . i really give kudos to them , they played very very very well. they showed their high level of experience , they were all the time building their attack from the back , that shows confidence
Pressure as player is the first thing they teach you at the academy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by richmanrichard: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

It's not about that particular mistake alone, that dominating performance by Uzoho overshadows Okoye's best moments with the Super Eagles. I used to be a very keen admirer of his, but always observe how shaky he looks at times and how he sometimes fail to communicate with the defenders, Uzoho was guilty of this too. But if Uzoho can keep up that performance, then Okoye and the likes will have no choice but be relegated to the bench.
okoye's best performances? I am yet to see a single1
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2022
When does sending dm equals sex? Go change your mindset
Dybala11:

You really submitted your CV like several thousands of other ladies did. So what number are you on the queue?? grin grin
I thought Nigerian girls are too shy to express their intentions to their crush/love interest.
Anyway, like I've been repeating, na your kpekus go suffer am. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by lavylilly: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2022
onatisi:
i havent watched okoye much , but that naija goal keeper yesterday was very composed and was communicating with his defenders all the time, dishing out instructions . although he wasn't tested too much though
Senegal or Egypt meet either Okoye or Uzoho, you will question our goal keeper coach
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Kayykayy(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Uhozo is better, football is not Instagram pls
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2022
richmanrichard:
okoye's best performances? I am yet to see a single1
He performed well against Egypt. Nevertheless, that performance was nothing compared to Uzoho's dominant goalkeeping against Ghana. For the very first while watching Uzoho between the goal and since Vincent Enyeama retired, I actually applauded a Nigerian goalkeeper's performance. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by bonnyhope: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Sheriman:
Nigerians go soon condemned that Uzoho it just a matter of time.
Abii no be all these Nigerians I know??

grin grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Richy4(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Seunfretty:
Wen you tell me Izoho had a better game yesterday please tell me how...he literarily didn't really make saves i tink...and he kept shooting the ball blindly and trying to cool down wat isn't needed...his NT good with his feet ...his just a panicking kind of goal keeper who doesn't exhude confidence

You did not watch the match buddy...Or you were observing from afar in a crowded place....The guy tuned on throughout the match... saved more than Three shocking shots...and many minor ones...Even when the midfield was porous .. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
When does sending dm equals sex? Go change your mindset
Did you send the DM to preach the gospel to him??
Tell us something we don't already know and stop cutting corners. grin
You obviously sent him a DM cos you like something about him (probably his wealth, looks or whatever) and you're willing to risk it all and go for what you like. Nigerian girls do this a lot, but most times communicating their intentions with words is rare since they all resort to giving so called green lights.
I'm asking you once again, did you send him a DM because you want to preach to him about Christ?? grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Seunfretty:
Wen you tell me Izoho had a better game yesterday please tell me how...he literarily didn't really make saves i tink...and he kept shooting the ball blindly and trying to cool down wat isn't needed...his NT good with his feet ...his just a panicking kind of goal keeper who doesn't exhude confidence
We would have concede with Okoye between the goal. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

Did you send the DM to preach the gospel to him??
Tell us something we don't already know and stop cutting corners. grin
You obviously sent him a DM cos you like something about him (probably his wealth, looks or whatever) and you're willing to risk it all and go for what you like. Nigerian girls do this a lot, but actually communicating their intentions with words is rare since they all resort to giving so called green lights.
I'm asking you once again, did you send him a DM because you want to preach to him about Christ?? grin
He plays for my country and I’m his fan,so what’s wrong if I sent dm to exchange pleasantries? I repeat go change your mindset and for your information he does not have a dirty mind like you
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Cmanforall: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
robosky02:
Francis Uzoho against Ghana showed a lot of Composure, command and reflex.
He has even been once Nigeria's number one at the world cup Russia 2018.

But of recent Maduka Okoye has been preferred until that slip up against Tunisia at the AFcoN that knocked Nigeria out and called to question his competence.

So based on yesterday's top notched performance of Uzoho especially his composure in the face of hot tension.

Should Uzoho be returned as Nigeria's First choice keeper ?

So guys who do you prefer Okoye or Uzoho?

Uzoho is better... forget
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
They're both good keepers, the only difference is one is human and the other is monkey

See MUMU , if a white person called him that you would have opened that your stinking mouth to shout racism, I bet you are still in your father's house and living on hand me down from others, yet you open that gutter of a mouth to insult a person who is wayyyyy above your league. MUMU in capital letters

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by richmanrichard: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:
Senegal or Egypt meet either Okoye or Uzoho, you will question our goal keeper coach
uzoho was excellent against Argentina in last worldcup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by richmanrichard: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

See MUMU , if a white person called him that you would have opened that your stinking mouth to shout racism, I bet you are still in your father's house and living on hand me down from others, yet you open that gutter of a mouth to insult a person who is wayyyyy above your league. MUMU in capital letters
leave d idiot forming woke. In his mind, he is wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2022
UZOHO anyday.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
He plays for my country and I’m his fan,so what’s wrong if I sent dm to exchange pleasantries? I repeat go change your mindset and for your information he does not have a dirty mind like you
Did you send a DM to Uzoho too since he also plays for the Super Eagles?? grin
I thought you said you're a Christian and is forbidden to tell lies??
What prompted your actions and made you take the initiative to send him a private chat has nothing to do with mere admiration for his skills as a player. Okoye still plays in division 2 or 3 of the English league, so it's definitely not because of how good a player he his.
The likes of Iheanacho, Ighalo, Moses Simon, Chukwueze and so on have been around for years and have done more for the Super Eagles than Okoye can ever dream of. I repeat, it's not because of how good Okoye is.
I know why though. His looks and pocket right?? Gotcha. grin

Look young girl, no need to lie or pretend. You're not the only girl daydreaming and having a heavy crush on him. I had a chat with two women during AFCON on a group chat, one is a cameroonian woman while the other is an Ugandan woman. They both went to Okoye's DM like you did. Stay there make shirt dey wear you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by richmanrichard: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

He performed well against Egypt. Nevertheless, that performance was nothing compared to Uzoho's dominant goalkeeping against Ghana. For the very first while watching Uzoho between the goal and since Vincent Enyeama retired, I actually applauded a Nigerian goalkeeper's performance. grin
No, he didn't. Egyptians did not have a single shot on target.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

Did you send a DM to Uzoho too since he also plays for the Super Eagles?? grin
I thought you said you're a Christian and is forbidden to tell lies??
What prompted your actions and made you take the initiative to send him a private chat has nothing to do with mere admiration for his skills as a player. Okoye still plays in division 2 or 3 of the English league, so it's definitely not because of how good a player he his.
The likes of Iheanacho, Ighalo, Moses Simon, Chukwueze and so on have been around for years and have done more for the Super Eagles than Okoye can ever dream of. I repeat, it's not because of how good Okoye is.
I know why though. His looks and pocket right?? Gotcha. grin

Look young girl, no need to lie or pretend. You're not the only girl daydreaming and having a heavy crush on him. I had a chat with two women during AFCON on a group chat, one is a cameroonian woman while the other is an Ugandan woman. They both went to Okoye's DM like you did. Stay there make shirt dey wear you. grin
I don’t know the Uzoho till I came across this topic .You can think whatever you want to,you are not in my mind
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
How did you know that he has a clean mind??
You assumed that right?? grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

How did you know that he has a clean mind??
You assumed that right?? grin
I know because he has been calm and respectful.Work on your mindset
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by porthouse7(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2022
that ashewo keeper sud go and rest
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Benwallt(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Baboon and orangutan
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t know the Uzoho till I came across this topic .You can think whatever you want to,you are not in my mind
How did you know Okoye then??
Uzoho has been in the national team for more than 4 years now. Did you watch Nigeria's matches during the last world cup??
Your argument has a lot of loopholes. grin
Like I said girl, go for what you want. Even the Bible says that "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force". grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know because he has been calm and respectful.Work on your mindset
Because of that he's Godly right??
And his mind is clean too?? grin
I'm still laughing at your materialism and naivety. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Athemisia: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2022
optimusprime2:
To be honest Maduka is a very good keeper, I will not underate him in any way... (people really need to watch this guy perform on club level, and be proud he is Nigerian).

Uzoho had a stellar game yesterday.

At the end of the day, there are reasons why Maduka is the number 1 choice
You don't watch football atall...
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by rayopt(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Una don start this comparisons that does not hold water. Because Ghana no score yesterday means Uzoho is better abi? Una eyes go soon clear.

Abeg, both keepers are mid. Our defense is solid as always. Leon was yesterday's hero. We miss Ndidi for midfield small. And our forward lacks initiative as always. Poor tactics as always too.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

How did you know Okoye then??
Uzoho has been in the national team for more than 4 years now. Did you watch Nigeria's matches during the last world cup??
Your argument has a lot of loopholes. grin
Like I said girl, go for what you want. Even the Bible says that "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force". grin
I don’t watch football sef but I appreciate people who make the country proud and I can’t appreciate all of them,we all have our preferences
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

Because of that he's Godly right??
And his mind is clean too?? grin
I'm still laughing at your materialism and naivety. grin
Im not a materialistic person,forget my comments on this forum it doesn’t define the true me
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anyway, Okoye is handsome no doubt and he's rich too. So him being a women magnet is totally understandable. May the best candidate win the prize.
The only issue I have with the guy is how it seems as if he's letting the hype about his looks affect his performances. Either that or he's altogether shit. To say that I was one of the individuals hyping him before AFCON. I even had an argument with a close pal hyping him over Uzoho. grin
My eyes are clear like daylight right now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Sam Ibiam Dies At 90 (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.