Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? (31053 Views)

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2022
richmanrichard:
leave d idiot forming woke. In his mind, he is wise.

As in eh, the tin just pain me, see this tin calling a human with flesh and blood monkey when in his life time he can never achieve a pint of what Uzoho had attained.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t watch football sef but I appreciate people who make the country proud and I can’t appreciate all of them,we all have our preferences
All right then. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dybala11(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
Im not a materialistic person,forget my comments on this forum it doesn’t define the true me
Hmm, all right then. grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Dybala11:

Anyway, Okoye is handsome no doubt and he's rich too. So him being a women magnet is totally understandable. May the best candidate win the prize.
The only issue I have with the guy is how it seems as if he's letting the hype about his looks affect his performances. Either that or he's altogether shit. To say that I was one of the individuals hyping him before AFCON. I even had an argument with a close pal hyping him over Uzoho. grin
My eyes are clear like daylight right now. grin
You are just jealous of him because he’s done nothing wrong,I think you feel intimidated because of his looks but you’ll never admit
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Grandkay21(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2022
I'm happy with what I saw yesterday, how far Uzoho has developed since his debut for Nigeria, he is more confidence, React fast ,and Control his defence wall , very important he can no make a one catch stop unlike before that he always poach ball out
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by richmanrichard: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

As in eh, the tin just pain me, see this tin calling a human with flesh and blood monkey when in his life time he can never achieve a pint of what Uzoho had attained.
abeg Leave him. na slip of fingers.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Michealscofield(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2022
The difference between them is that one is suffering the other one is enjoying shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by temi1526: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2022
[img][/img] The unprecedented truth is that they are both fantastic players with excellent abilities and commandering heights between the goal post. They are young and they have lot of years ahead of them to improve. I think after Enyeama and Carl Ikeme. These two lads will bring joy to the National team once again. So comparing them is Ill motived.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2022
How do I even know when I don't watch super Chickens match grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Sho08lly(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
After yesterday's match
Na Uzoho suppose dey keep go ooo
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Dollarremix(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=111379787]Please stop comparing my Maduka with this one[/quote
Iyaeba grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
optimusprime2:
To be honest Maduka is a very good keeper, I will not underate him in any way... (people really need to watch this guy perform on club level, and be proud he is Nigerian).

Uzoho had a stellar game yesterday.

At the end of the day, there are reasons why Maduka is the number 1 choice

Go and watch Uzoho against Croatia, Iceland (especially the early minutes when Iceland pressed up endlessly) and Argentina.

That is why I say he always rises to the occasion. Composure is important, because you make less mistakes.

Akpeyi had potentials too, but nerves destroyed him. He would easily dwarf both goalkeepers on a good day, but his nerves were his undoing. Now, he is Number 3, instead of being Number 1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by onatisi(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2022
maybe , but i was impressed with their play , i think the issue is they played against a very strong team , this makes it very difficult for one to see the difference , i am sure Ghanaians too are insulting and blasting their own players too and saying they performed below expectations
Dybala11:

Our definition of "played very very very well" differs o. In my opinion, only the goalkeeper, the defenders and probably the leading striker tried. Our wingers, midfielders and SS was shitty.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by techWriter3: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Uzoho performing today disciplined magnificent, that's all I can believe
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Danito40(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Vincent enyeama is the best goal keeper that Nigeria has ever had..
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Banhammy717: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Uzoho is far better than Okoye, that okoye just fine for nothing.
I will play uzoho ten times before Okoye
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by warlordd(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
abobote:
None of the above , One is a celebrity keeper, and the other one is an over aged Keeper
Over age for senior national team? Bad mouth.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Elidrisy20: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

See MUMU , if a white person called him that you would have opened that your stinking mouth to shout racism, I bet you are still in your father's house and living on hand me down from others, yet you open that gutter of a mouth to insult a person who is wayyyyy above your league. MUMU in capital letters
watin I do you nw? Na how I see am,na him I talk am
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Elidrisy20: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
tuzle:
there should be a dislike button on nairaland. U are not ashamed that a monkey is far successful than u. For u to call your fellow man a monkey, then u are not really ok. U are even more racist than the white
racist as how?
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Elidrisy20: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

See MUMU , if a white person called him that you would have opened that your stinking mouth to shout racism, I bet you are still in your father's house and living on hand me down from others, yet you open that gutter of a mouth to insult a person who is wayyyyy above your league. MUMU in capital letters
you go marry am?
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Aystarz: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
uzoho did well yesterday...he is really matured...talks/shouts to the the defenders... uzoho na Bros for real age Sha...okoye na small boy

I dey tell you. How e dey wind down the clock to ease pressure on the team was something to watch. I see greatness on the horizon for the man.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Aystarz: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sheriman:
Nigerians go soon condemned that Uzoho it just a matter of time.
Abii no be all these Nigerians I know??

And so? Even Rufai and Enyeama were slated in the past when they faffing about .
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by philkoms: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Uzoho was like Mendy of Chelseabetween the sticks yesterday.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by olamike02: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
robosky02:
Francis Uzoho against Ghana showed a lot of Composure, command and reflex.
He has even been once Nigeria's number one at the world cup Russia 2018.

But of recent Maduka Okoye has been preferred until that slip up against Tunisia at the AFcoN that knocked Nigeria out and called to question his competence.

So based on yesterday's top notched performance of Uzoho especially his composure in the face of hot tension.

Should Uzoho be returned as Nigeria's First choice keeper ?

So guys who do you prefer Okoye or Uzoho?

Uzoho .Maduka is only flashy .No substance.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Walelavender(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Uzoho is more experienced. Been to the world cup. Better than Okoye. I go with Uzoho
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by tuzle(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
racist as how?
don't u know the most common way white abuse blacks is by calling us a monkey.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by optimusprime2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Athemisia:

You don't watch football atall...

I wanted to ignore you but I couldn't...
I have a couple of questions for you, since you watch football; if you like use Google.

1- Between Uzoho and Maduka, who plays in a more competitive league?

2- Between Uzoho and Maduka who has had more first team appearances on club level?

3- Between Uzoho and Maduka who has more clean sheets on club level?

4- Who has had more penalty saves Between both?

5- Who has a higher save rate from XG shots Between both?

6- Who has better distribution percentage with his feet Between both?

You will notice Maduka on paper is miles ahead of Uzoho especially when answering these questions.

So for once appreciate Maduka, don't forget Uzoho also made a mistake against Argentina in the 2018 worldcup... a keeper with sharper reflexes should have saved that goal(Prime Enyeama would have saved that goal)

Now I am not saaying Uzoho is not a good keeper, but I am saying Maduka is also a very good keeper we need to appreciate... and to think he is still miles away from his peak performance.

I won't be surprised when Maduka becomes the number 1 keeper for a top club like Bayern Munich or the likes.
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by Bouncing2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Both are good.

The younger guy is not fully fully prepared to handle African pressure,, that's why.
The other guy is not that fully ready too,, but he's better at it than the fair dude
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by robosky02(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
temptnow:
Goal keepers are not my problems,

My problem is this guy Balogun, how did this slow koala gets to play for Nigeria. We're in trouble, this guy is to slow.

Taaa this guy played very well in fact the oyibo wall was stronger than the Berlin wall
Re: Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please stop comparing my Maduka with this one
so cos maduka na fine boy shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama And His Wife, Promise Loved Up In New Photos / 5 Things We Learnt From Our Victory Over Zambia / FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.