Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario (29643 Views)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Does he even know your retard*d ass ?

nijanigga:

Who likes you? He's Is POTUS and who are you ?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by SmartyPants(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Benny6944:

I can see your misconception. barely and not are they same?

You are barely typing legible sentences, having the gall to talk about misconceptions. smh.

Where did I say "all missiles can be intercepted"

That nukes are barely intercepted is false because most nukes can and will get shot down.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
If they are really acting like women, we won’t be where we are today in terms of horror
Exprofressor:
Dem don start, always acting like women, always threatening this and that without actions,
I believe the US is the present world power, so why not say less and act more. That's the way of men
I believe the US still controls directly or indirectly the majority of world populence, who because of religious or social affiliates
have become too daft or brainwashed to reason.
Yet I know the US won't dare Russia, not now when the odds are against them

China, India, Turkey, and the Arab nations are fed up. North Korea is their worst nightmare, France and Germany despite being to weak to influence anything are not ignorant of the consequences of pushing Russia too far

Look deeply, majority of these American puppets are our siblings who detest and hate their existence.
They hate African Tradition
They call their kinsmen wicked and diabolic

They call their customs and tradition evil yet celebrate and worship than of the white man
They speak good english than the Brits
They are more civilized than the Europeans

To them, almost anything done by US is right because the are world power,
Everything done by Israel is right because they are God's people

I weep for Africa

2 Likes

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by ken6488(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up your mumu mouth.... The question was who first threatened nuclear weapon... Stop shifting from the main argument
Russia didn't say he will strike any country

" Russia publicly announced they have put their nuclear deterance on high alert because of west aggression "

But Here USA has openly threatened to use nukes first

Who is the hyprocrate now?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Sundayola77(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmm....USA is best in everything!!

Putin will be disgrace... Ukraine will sink Russian!

Like for UKRAINE
Share for Russian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by NairaMaster1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Start to dey list the Allies wey back out undecided undecided

Don't mind that uninformed homo sapient.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by frog12: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
So America no Dey kill.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Druss(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Why was Putin going around threatening the world with nuclear weapons?

Nobody mentioned nuclear weapons until Putin started going paranoid

I repeat - note the word 'deterrent'. For Russia to mention that word, I presume it means someone had threatened.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by redcliff: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
ayindejimmy:

How many country has it then?
The first nuclear explosion took place in the US in 1945.

And you ought to read why the US dropped those nukes on Japan

whatever information you want me to learn as an excuse for using a nuclear warhead does not justify the killing of 130,000 people with one blow. nobody is talking about that and nobody is holding them responsible for those deaths but they think they are the ones to decide who invades which country and/or not?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by edosignature(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
The decade have made us all realised that America is a treat to the world peace than Iran, Afghanistan, Alqaida, ISIS, Boko Haram, Lai mohammed, Al Shabab and it likes.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Adjovi: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
goodheart01:

America keeps modernizing their nuclear arsenal and weapons while Russia keeps boasting of old nuclear war heads of 6,000 of which only 1400 are functioning.

So which country go like volunteer to prove if truly Russian nukes are not working? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Druss(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
redcliff:

whatever information you want me to learn as an excuse for using a nuclear warhead does not justify the killing of 130,000 people with one blow. nobody is talking about that and nobody is holding them responsible for those deaths but they think they are the ones to decide who invades which country and/or not?

Funny thing I forget where I read it. The worst part is not the atomic bombing but check the use of cluster and fire bombing. The US also leads in it. We have been tuned by Hollywood and written history to view the world in good/bad. A lot of the super powers if not all have committed war crimes that would justify their appearance in the International Court of Justice.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Deltavariant(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
The sweet thing is President Biden will get his open day report card from the American people about how they are feeling during the Congressional mid term elections in November, Now that's where his eyes will open koro koro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Babalawoniger:
Putin is a threat to the world peace. How can you be threatening everyone with nuclear war as if that is the only option to fight militarily. The earlier this war criminal is tamed, the better for the world.
Why not go and tame him? Is anybody stopping you?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Deltavariant(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adjovi:

So which country go like volunteer to prove of truly Russian nukes are not working? grin grin grin grin
I know Ukraine...
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by babyfaceafrica: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adjovi:

So which country go like volunteer to prove of truly Russian nukes are not working? grin grin grin grin
You dey mind all these Internet warriors

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Spandau: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
God forbid! America and their Pride, am happy some of their Allies are beginning to back out and walk against them

This is how you have been failing exams.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Bigchristo: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Can you list the allies that are backing out?

Japan and Germany were sworn US enemies after world war. How are things today? Even India that was very close to Russia has started aligning to the US in recent times, cancelling military relationships and purchases. Israel used to be a big time Russian ally, today they're backing out. Even Nigeria too.

Not many countries share your opinion sadly.
Please stop talking trash, India just bought Russia crude oil 3 million barrels at discount price and still discussing further business like arm procurement , Israeli Prime minister is still discussing with Russia president till date they’re good allies while on the other hand Hungarian Prime minister as at yesterday said they’re not going to boycott Russia natural gas, Turkey a well known NATO state member tell US boldly they’re not back out of arms procurement deals with Russia even the Germany you’re talking about and other EU countries still uses Russia natural gas till date. Nigeria the puppet always follow the US yarnsh because of aids giving to their country not to be cut off and they don’t even have a good business deal with Russia anyways, everything I told you here was also published on this forum so stop telling obvious lies
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Adjovi: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Deltavariant:
I know Ukraine...

So like NATO y'all don't really care about Ukraine, y'all just want to use them as proxy to know how strong Russia is right?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Crazyfella001: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
So Russia will tell google about how many of their nukes are not functioning and those functioning...........it seems you've forgotten google is an American company that can also be used to peddle lies,main reason china and some countries don't use google
goodheart01:

Stop being foolish. Stop spreading false information. Out of the 6,500 nukes Russia has only 1,450 is in war mode. About 3000 isn’t yet ready for battle while 1, 540 is no longer functional and are about to be dismantled. So where did u get your information from?!

Google will help u at least.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Patosky4U: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
ken6488:
the matter tire me
Tsar bomb Is still the most powerful nuclear weapon

Have you seen the weapon in action before, all of you here keep hyping nuclear weapons as if it has been used in your presence before. Maybe all this hype about nuclear weapons na just threat self
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
E2000:
USA Nuked Germany multiple times and dropped an Atomic bomb on Japan soil even when this countries did not have Nukes or Atomic bombs to retaliate. USA is a Bully that is good at picking at the weak. Dare Russia for real and watch USA seize to exist.

Yay! so true While Russia remain healthy and strong! All hail the one and only daft lizard of nairaland
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by joshuaidibia(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Start to dey list the Allies wey back out undecided undecided

Don't mind them. I normally tell people that if Russia or China was world power it would have been bad for us. Yes USA is not perfect but they're 'trying' being world power. It is more safer in their hands than either Russia or China.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by usj(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
tianshie:

Shut up, you yellow-bellied m*ron.
you're not worthy of my reply judging based on your comment above. I expected your reply to be logical that's if you have anything reasonable to say.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by chronique(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

Lol. India is still a recent Russian deviant. The transition is real btw. She is not yet a full US ally but obviously she will be. Besides they are one of the world's biggest importers of oil. So you wont expect them to fully back Ukraine and let their economy suffer. They also have grudges with the US over Pakistan.

Look at the increase in economic and trade partnerships. India's purchase of US military equipment has risen. US companies that outsourced work to China are now building plants in India. Most importantly, India is part of a US led military alliance called the QUAD to counter China in Asia. Steps are already been made to make it equal to NATO in military ties. The remaining countries are Australia and Japan. Two reliable allies already. US and its allies will remain the backbone of the world for a very very long time bro.

Here is the link from IndianExpress (An Indigenous media) on the weapon cancellation
https://indianexpress.com/article/world/russia-ukraine-war-india-weapons-systems-us-7799245/

Few days ago, Chinese foreign minister was in India for talks with the Indian government... A lot is happening considering the fact that India and China before now, do not really get along. We'll see what happens as the days go by.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Benny6944: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

You are barely typing legible sentences, having the gall to talk about misconceptions. smh.

Where did I say "all missiles can be intercepted"

That nukes are barely intercepted is false because most nukes can and will get shot down.

OP it is possible to intercept a nuke, but it is very hard
to do. You think Nukes is just an ordinary ballistic missile lol..

go and make research on this then you will realize its 50 50
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by ayindejimmy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
They are at war with Japan. And Japan attacked first.
Hope you know what that means?

redcliff:

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by usj(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
blaqtom:

Aunty they are not scared u watch too many movies so u feel war is something u just wake up and starting fighting without proper reasoning..I doubt if u have ever fought physically with anyone....even we when Don experience frat wars nor dey happy when another one leak...if u are bored with life get a gaming laptop or console then play call of duty....

I'm a peacefully person but I will outrightly defend myself in the face of aggression and thats what Russia is doing. I guess you've not heard of the Minsk agreements between the west/USA and Russia which they are denying that it doesn't exist. Before the invasion Russia has repeatedly asked for an agreement for both Ukraine and the west honour the agreement but they all refused.

Read about the Cuban invasion by the USA. Why did the USA invade? The did because the Cuban where allowing the Russian to station weapon there which they term aggression same thing they are now doing to Russia.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by ayindejimmy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Druss:

I repeat - note the word 'deterrent'. For Russia to mention that word, I presume it means someone had threatened.

To your knowledge did anyone threatened?

Please , share with us you did
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Idaytesj29(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Make una no nuke anything oooo

Make una just dey cripple Russia steady grin grin
Buh if they nuke, you sef go nuke x10

Russia sef get the nukes pass them. grin grin

Empty barrels always making the loudest noise.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by blaqtom(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
usj:

I'm a peacefully person but I will outrightly defend myself in the face of aggression and thats what Russia is doing. I guess you've not heard of the Minsk agreements between the west/USA and Russia which they are denying that it doesn't exist. Before the invasion Russia has repeatedly asked for an agreement for both Ukraine and the west honour the agreement but they all refused.

Read about the Cuban invasion by the USA. Why did the USA invade? The did because the Cuban where allowing the Russian to station weapon there which they term aggression same thing they are now doing to Russia.

You are very correct....but it won't be a pretty sight if USA goes to war against Russia that would be the end of modern civilization..its going to be a nuke war...we in Africa won't be spared the consequences of a nuke war...the nuclear weapon is the reason NATO are been cautious and we pray it doesn't come to that..

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Idaytesj29(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Babalawoniger:
Putin is a threat to the world peace. How can you be threatening everyone with nuclear war as if that is the only option to fight militarily. The earlier this war criminal is tamed, the better for the world.

Where did Russia made a official state threatening anyone with nuclear warheads? Share the link here make we see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics / Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.