Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario (29678 Views)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by donforeign: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

No bomb is as tough as the Tsar.
oga go n sit down
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by donforeign: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
ken6488:
You can use google search as far as nukes are consined
It is the most powerful weapon ever detonated
and so? Baba it's no longer in existence and that makes it useless .
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
donforeign:
oga go n sit down

I take it that you don't have anything else to say.

No bomb is as powerful as the Tsar.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Oyiboman69: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
nedubrazil111:
Putin is mad but the west is to be blamed for most of the situation, if u know u couldnt defend ukraine why then were u encouraging them ? U are now santioning russia but ur people are rather siffering more. What kinda sanction is this ?
how you people blame the west for Putin's madness is unimaginable... the west are just trying to mitigate the situation by trying to checkmate Russia for attacking a sovereign state in other to keep the work in balance. before you qoute me,make sure you post evidence of assertions do that I can know....
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Demolakay: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Can you list the allies that are backing out?

Japan and Germany were sworn US enemies after world war. How are things today? Even India that was very close to Russia has started aligning to the US in recent times, cancelling military relationships and purchases. Israel used to be a big time Russian ally, today they're backing out. Even Nigeria too.

Not many countries share your opinion sadly.
Dats not true! india is still Russia ally till tomorro.infact india refuse pressure to criticize Russia invasion of Ukraine tilll tday! And dnt b surprised most nations are us allies for economic conveniences,should war break out now,u will b surprised at countries dat side wit Russia,even in Africa.Usa itself knws dis,dats why its treading carefully concerning d situation in Ukraine.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Basher8583: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Make una no nuke anything oooo

Make una just dey cripple Russia steady grin grin
Buh if they nuke, you sef go nuke x10

Who go nuke lasts. Are you aware Russia has more nukes than USA. Keep decieving yourself.

Na USA go blame themselves las las as the matter no even consign them. Well except if the are the sole instigators then they are the actual devil we should all be fighting
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Basher8583: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Can you list the allies that are backing out?

Japan and Germany were sworn US enemies after world war. How are things today? Even India that was very close to Russia has started aligning to the US in recent times, cancelling military relationships and purchases. Israel used to be a big time Russian ally, today they're backing out. Even Nigeria too.

Not many countries share your opinion sadly.

Learn to read in between the lines. Is the fight against USA. Please explain how local matter take consign USA.

THE MEDIA IS JUST LEADING YOU ON.

the reality on ground is far different from what you hear on media.

Why else is Biden chasing shadows for matter wey no consign am
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by ken6488(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
donforeign:
and so? Baba it's no longer in existence and that makes it useless .
in war time it can't be rebuilt

What make you think it doesn't exist again?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Voldoz: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaNawa post=111380995][/quote]

I no know who tell una say Russia get nukes pass US, physically both nations has more than what was mentioned up there and also US has more nukes.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Voldoz: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Basher8583:

Learn to read in between the lines. Is the fight against USA. Please explain how local matter take consign USA.

THE MEDIA IS JUST LEADING YOU ON.

the reality on ground is far different from what you hear on media.

Why else is Biden chasing shadows for matter wey no consign am

Oya tell us the reality on ground.

This is a simple issue.

The US is not under attack so no need for them to launch strikes against Russia. They are not afraid of Russia in any way. They value their infrastructure and economy more, so as other nations
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by donforeign: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
ken6488:
in war time it can't be rebuilt

What make you think it doesn't exist again?

Read weetin u write oga....
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by donforeign: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I take it that you don't have anything else to say.

No bomb is as powerful as the Tsar.
bomb wey no dey existence...crap shiiit
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Princewell2012(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Out of 6500 nuclear weapons in Russia....... 3000 nukes alone is facing Washington DC, 2000 nukes is facing other parts of United States and Canada, 1400 nukes is facing is facing uk and EU, 50 nukes are facing Japan and south Korea, and another 50 nukes is facing any other country who want to be funny with Russia.

Hope no one is facing Africa especially Nigeria ? grin grin I beg oo
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
God forbid! America and their Pride, am happy some of their Allies are beginning to back out and walk against them
Please list those allies. Phucking illiterates always tryna appear smart
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Oshodipikin: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
BKayy:
Its OK my dear British Slave.
grin British slave? Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Bluntemperor: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
God forbid! America and their Pride, am happy some of their Allies are beginning to back out and walk against them

Did you read the OP story or just that hate for the Americans is hanging somewhere in your body!
Se na dem say make your country no get light everyday!
Se dem say,make Una no get water from tap?
Since 1960-we still dey send Crude-Oil abroad for refined products thereby creating more Job-Oppotunity to other Nations! So,na Americans cause that one too or corruption!
Na wa for you!
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Ahmback(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
redcliff:

whatever information you want me to learn as an excuse for using a nuclear warhead does not justify the killing of 130,000 people with one blow. nobody is talking about that and nobody is holding them responsible for those deaths but they think they are the ones to decide who invades which country and/or not?
You're really sick.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by like1: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
usj:

Thanks for this line of argument. I like people like you because you can do some research to back up you argument. But, have your heard of the bio chemical labs in Ukraine? The one USA built with the help of WHO? What's the difference between that and a nuclear plant. USA is so hypocritical they have done worse that the whole combined. When it is America doing the invasion/west then its okay but when its Russia then its evil.

Even Russia has indirectly acknowledged there is no such lab in Ukraine, what are you saying? It was all propaganda. Go and read yesterdays press release from Russia on what they want to achieve in Ukraine.

Did Putin try to make a deal with NATO against Ukraine joining NATO and they refused.?

it is tyranny to just wake up and attack a sovereign nation, without trying to go out for all possible peace making processes first. It is against international law.

There is no invasion ever that can be compared to what Putin is doing, why did he ever deny he was planning to attack Ukraine? It's illegal in all ramifications.

Have you asked yourself why Ukrainians removed their former leader, and chose someone with campaign promises to align more with the west? Putin annexed, Crimea, conducted referendum for separatists groups in Ukraine, against the wish of Ukrainians, so they know if they fold their hands, he will definitely come for them, which he didn't fail to do.

USA is not 100% right with all their decisions, they really go with America first before any other, but the world is in much safer hands with USA as world power than Russia, China, Israel .

Most of major wars is caused by land annexation and these later world power wannabes countries are known for eyeing one land belonging to others.

Personally. one of the reasons I support USA as world power, is the same reason I will rather choose to leave Nigeria for USA instead of any fu*k*ng Russia, China, Israel or North Korea. I remain in Nigeria with Buhari than live in any of these countries.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by goodheart01: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are the one who is ignorant if you think Russia keeps making junks.

The United States makes precision weapons. Tell me which has been successfully tested in a conflict?

At least, Russia has successfully tested a hypersonic missile.

Make una continue to dey hype.

Why Russia's nuclear cache continues to increase, the United States cache continues to shrink.

Stop being deluded pls I beg u. Every sane mind knows the US conducts most of their secret tests in Area 51 of the Nevada desert, a no fly zone and heavily guarded military testing site wider than any state in northern Nigeria. They’re just blessed with that place.

Russia makes junks. I will never forget the ones they supplied Saddam during the gulf war... tueehh
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Gospel2Day: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
ademola721gmai:

You wish.

For you to conclude that there will be no countermeasure to hypersonic missiles is enough proof that you are not a scientific mind.
You don't know what researchers are doing secretly in laboratories around the world.
May be you have also concluded that no other countries except Russia and China will ever have hypersonic missiles.
You will be shocked what US, UK, Japan, Canada and Israel, even India will come up with soon.
The hypersonic arms race is just starting.
Russia will soon regret flaunting it when every country in Europe and elsewhere begins to develop and deploy theirs soon.
That time we shall see who Putin will threaten with hypersonic missiles.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by usj(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
like1:

Even Russia has indirectly acknowledged there is no such lab in Ukraine, what are you saying? It was all propaganda. Go and read yesterdays press release from Russia on what they want to achieve in Ukraine.

Did Putin try to make a deal with NATO against Ukraine joining NATO and they refused.?

it is tyranny to just wake up and attack a sovereign nation, without trying to go out for all possible peace making processes first. It is against international law.

There is no invasion ever that can be compared to what Putin is doing, why did he ever deny he was planning to attack Ukraine? It's illegal in all ramifications.

Have you asked yourself why Ukrainians removed their former leader, and chose someone with campaign promises to align more with the west? Putin annexed, Crimea, conducted referendum for separatists groups in Ukraine, against the wish of Ukrainians, so they know if they fold their hands, he will definitely come for them, which he didn't fail to do.

USA is not 100% right with all their decisions, they really go with America first before any other, but the world is in much safer hands with USA as world power than Russia, China, Israel .

Most of major wars is caused by land annexation and these later world power wannabes countries are known for eyeing one land belonging to others.

Personally. one of the reasons I support USA as world power, is the same reason I will rather choose to leave Nigeria for USA instead of any fu*k*ng Russia, China, Israel or North Korea. I remain in Nigeria with Buhari than live in any of these countries.
I would have loved to point out a few publications for you to read yourself but unfortunately I'm so exhausted now. Please don't follow the Western media they would only brain wash you. The have chosen a side which clearly show how bias they are. Abeg another time make I sleep first
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by usj(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Who discovered it? Putin
Have you seen any video or pictures?

And the US has denied it as Russia propaganda just to have an excuse to use chemical weapons in Ukraine.

Isn't it strange that no International media has seen it? The US has independent media houses that will jump on it, but it has to be the truth first.
What media does Russia have? All are state controlled. Anyone not saying what Putin wants is thrown in prison.
Tell me, who's report will you believe?
you call those propaganda machines a media house? Don't you know that news from Russia is block by the wast? Abeg I want sleep.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Adjovi: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
goodheart01:

No county needs to volunteer. Russian weapons are junks and the Gulf war in Iraq proved it, after Saddam purchased Russian weapons and the weapons were no match for those of the Americans. Saddam regretted afterwards

Then if this is true nothing stops NATO from evading like they have been doing too weak Nations, since Russia is weak with obsolete weapons.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Techguy96(m): 1:18am On Mar 27, 2022
goodheart01:

America keeps modernizing their nuclear arsenal and weapons while Russia keeps boasting of old nuclear war heads of 6,000 of which only 1400 are functioning.
This is what most people don't know, they just see Russia have 6000 nuke n US has 5000 nuke, and they just assume Russia is superior.

Mumu full nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Techguy96(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2022
usj:
I would have loved to point out a few publications for you to read yourself but unfortunately I'm so exhausted now. Please don't follow the Western media they would only brain wash you. The have chosen a side which clearly show how bias they are. Abeg another time make I sleep first
So supporting north Korea, Taliban and Putin is the right thing.

Like those are the good people in the earth. Una be really clown for this nairaland
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Techguy96(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2022
ken6488:
the matter tire me
Tsar bomb Is still the most powerful nuclear weapon
Nope it's not, it was not a practical bomb n was absolutely useless so they didn't even complete making it.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by ken6488(m): 1:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Techguy96:

Nope it's not, it was not a practical bomb n was absolutely useless so they didn't even complete making it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by efficiencie(m): 4:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Hypersonic missiles will be stopped. Just a matter of time
Laser beam is being developed to fry out of the sky any moving objects, no matter its speed.

Any moving objects? Including satellites? Remember ICBMs go that high? Including birds? Remember cruise missiles travel through the atmosphere. So when you say fry out of the sky any moving objects you need to explain how that strategy works. Dude if those hypersonic missiles are in submarines and those submarines are lurking in your territorial waters...wow, they can impact even before you assemble your missile defense system. So forget it dude!
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by efficiencie(m): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Techguy96:

What is this one saying? How do you mean they didn't complete making it? A bomb that was made and tested you say they didn't complete making it. A bomb that was noted to have sent shockwaves round the earth.
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by Gospel2Day: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2022
efficiencie:

Any moving objects? Including satellites? Remember ICBMs go that high? Including birds? Remember cruise missiles travel through the atmosphere. So when you say fry out of the sky any moving objects you need to explain how that strategy works. Dude if those hypersonic missiles are in submarines and those submarines are lurking in your territorial waters...wow, they can impact even before you assemble your missile defense system. So forget it dude!
The two hypersonic missiles Putin sent into Ukraine, what extraordinary devastation did they cause?
So if NATO too develop and deploy their own hypersonic missiles and carry them in submarine sailing close to Russia won't Russia also cry?
Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by efficiencie(m): 4:50am On Mar 27, 2022
goodheart01:

America keeps modernizing their nuclear arsenal and weapons while Russia keeps boasting of old nuclear war heads of 6,000 of which only 1400 are functioning.

Wow so you are the one in charge of Russia's nuclear arsenal and you know the ones that are working and the ones that are not working. You be Russian general? Abi you be former KGB agent? Abi na you dey command Russia deterrence forces? So how many US nuclear missiles are still functioning? Abi you be double agent? CIA agent!!! Mumu.

1 Like

Re: In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario by efficiencie(m): 4:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The two hypersonic missiles Putin sent into Ukraine, what extraordinary devastation did they cause?
So if NATO too develop and deploy their own hypersonic missiles and carry them in submarine sailing close to Russia won't Russia also cry?

My point is that right now there is no defense against hypersonics and it is a difficult area to research. The faster a projectile goes through the atmosphere the hotter it becomes and the less stable its guidance systems should work. But somehow the Russians, Indians and Chinese have solved these problems and that means if they deploy from a submarine that is sufficiently close there's no second guessing that the missile will hit its target uninterrupted. You referenced the kalibr missiles that hit ukraine and you questioned the devastation caused but you forget that those missiles were not carrying nuclear warheads. If they did the carnage would be something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia / Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.