Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know (3942 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Cardealer2021(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Another Simp. I hate Seeing Simps.
I hate seeing half male grin grin grin
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Blunttruth: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
OP, of course, every sane guy knows this already. Nigeria girls are Olosho and coded runz girls disguising themselves as girlfriends. U don't date Nigeria girls, u bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

Nigeria girls are useless. All of them!
You need to heal. If not you will not get a good one. You will chase the good one away with your bad energy. There are good ones but you people will not see them. You want flashy girls , the decent ones are ugly to you people. Or you go and chase girls who just want to have fun and have nothing serious in mind. It's still men and Yahoo boys that are carrying them and offering them money not their fellow women so both the men,boys and girls are all useless. cheesy
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
carl90:
Trust is important in a relationship.
Without it in your relationship,this warped up mindset of this OP is what men will have.
You know another reason trust is important in a relationship?
It gives one peace of mind.
If na your own,na your own.
Life na once.

Trusting an average Nigerian girl is like one heading towards the rock. U see Lagos Island girls. Forget it.

3 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by yinkeys(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Escabado:
Its funny when i read and see men here complain about a so called girl they call girlfriend abi fiance of cheating or misbehaving .

Now let me open your inner eyes.

An Average Nigeria girl fund her life and expenses by sleepin with different men as long as long as they will give her money. Do u know most of these girls fvk more than 5 men a day , the more men they fvk is the money they have to pay there bil so mr man get dat into your head. Check her job or business if it can fund her life style and the answer is no.

Your serious girlfriend in lagos is an olosho In Abuja. That girl u save her number as my Love. Another man also saved her number as my dik suker.

So men should wake up and face reality that Nigeria girls trade sex for a Living.
shocked 5 a day is an exaggeration na.
Ahan
Can women really do 5 a day
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by RedpillAnalyst: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
I would safely say around 85% of girls are tricking one way or the other.

The word runz is very nebulous.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by VlamesIffect(f): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
From experience......no how no how you go know ashana when you see ashana

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by WatchYourSix: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

[s]Mr grown man you dropped a post and you still shared it! Are you normal?[/s]

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by WatchYourSix: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Blunttruth:

You need to heal. If not you will not get a good one. You will chase the good one away with your bad energy. There are good ones but you people will not see them. You want flashy girls , the decent ones are ugly to you people. Or you go and chase girls who just want to have fun and have nothing serious in mind. It's still men and Yahoo boys that are carrying them and offering them money not their fellow women so both the men,boys and girls are all useless. cheesy

There are no good girls...don’t deceive yourself
It’s not a bad mentality or an attack against women...it’s current state of the world....same for guys...we are all not alright

we promote random sex, highbody count, adultery, cheating, we say it’s not a big deal to sleep with as many people as possible before marriage...
.before 14, our girls have started their sex journey with plenty abortion to match by 25 years...
Plus, the economy is bad..all our girls have become coded prostitutes...even the ones with jobs are doing runs...
.jobless boys and girls are using iphone 12 and 13..Can’t u see the rate of paternity fraud..

there’s no sexual discipline from both genders...

If you think there are good girls anywhere, you are just giving yourself false hope your girl is good....until they serve you tea with àtà gígún as breakfast, then u will realize we are all just settling for what’s available...

take it or leave it, the faithful ones are the ones not caught in the act...... the fact is, world has gone mad..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by abokikhalifa: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women pls wake up..most of these boys you are in a relationship with are actually Playboys and wh**res..pls watch their lifestyle..
Their body count is nothing to write home about.. cheesy
How does that sound now? undecided

Boring.

2 Likes

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by abokikhalifa: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:
So don't date them angry
Stop disturbing us with your stupid advise angry
Weakling red pillers grin

Check your kids DNA.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Boring.
I know kiddo.. cheesy
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Cardealer2021(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Check your kids DNA.
I would surely do that boss grin
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nasri100:

No we won’t laugh at them.

We will type “Awww this is a heartless woman” then laugh in the background grin
That picture you posted can make you a millionaire. It's called Wojak. In crypto, we call it Woj. If you buy WOJ of 50k or 100k today, by this time in 2025, you'll be counting millions. Not a financial advice. Just a hint.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by KeepSilent(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Escabado should I share my story?

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Oturatetuala(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Runz girl or not as long as I am making my money and she gives me my real kids and not bastards no wahala. I catch am, she's gone forever.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by angelfallz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
The bolded, some Nigerian girls.
Escabado:
Its funny when i read and see men here complain about a so called girl they call girlfriend abi fiance of cheating or misbehaving .

Now let me open your inner eyes.

An Average Nigeria girl fund her life and expenses by sleepin with different men as long as long as they will give her money. Do u know most of these girls fvk more than 5 men a day , the more men they fvk is the money they have to pay there bil so mr man get dat into your head. Check her job or business if it can fund her life style and the answer is no.

Your serious girlfriend in lagos is an olosho In Abuja. That girl u save her number as my Love. Another man also saved her number as my dik suker.

So men should wake up and face reality that Nigeria girls trade sex for a Living.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by angelfallz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wow you're making excuses for grown women. You're even comparing them to children... Smh

cocolacec:

If the girls are oloshos then the boys are ashana because it takes two to tango.The Olosho women are a reflection of the Randy,Hot,promiscuous men in the Nigerian society who lure women with money for sexual favours.Sometimes women are like children,you lure with sweets to do something for you.
I think the govt needs to adopt Swedish Law where the randy men are arrested instead of the prostitutes.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by angelfallz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is just silly mentality. I'm not going to marrying an Ashewo. Good Virgin girls full ground.
Leo10000:
Ah ah
Na today you know : grin grin grin grin
Na ashawo everybody go put for house last last
Na only girls wey no get assets no dey do runs and e dey pain them sef say dem self no get wetin other girls dey use do occupation,if not, all of them for dey use body collect money ni oo.
If your girl manage get ass wey shoot out la san with small orange for front,I fit bet my balls say she dey run one or two cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by angelfallz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Only foolish men wife Ashewos.
Also there is no correlation or law that states that a playboy must marry an Ashewo or that a virgin man must marry a virgin woman.

cocolacec:

No be fellow men turn them to ashewos so una must wife ashewo wether una like it or not.You cant plant Spinach and expect to harvest Okra that is hypocrisy.
Ashana men for ashewo women,virgin Men for virgin women.
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Nasri100(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:
That picture you posted can make you a millionaire. It's called Wojak. In crypto, we call it Woj. If you buy WOJ of 50k or 100k today, by this time in 2025, you'll be counting millions. Not a financial advice. Just a hint.

Impressive. Always known Feels Guy to be a meme. Will do a research on it.

Thanks
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Escabado: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
KeepSilent:
Escabado should I share my story?

Go ahead and share your story
Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by Leo10000(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
angelfallz:
This is just silly mentality. I'm not going to marrying an Ashewo. Good Virgin girls full ground.
Ah ah ah
I laugh in Korean grin grin grin
Of course you should have seen the sarcastic part of my post with a touch of reality in it,you think I will open my eyes and pick someone of no value as a wife because I am due for marriage,in the worst case scenario,if the reality part of my post comes hard on us all,then I rather remain single and have my child through surrogacy.

1 Like

Re: Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know by holicupp(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Chiraq77:
The Purpose of the Red Pill isn't to bash women Every time with every opportunity you got,The Main Purpose of the Red Pill is to know exactly how to deal with them and avoid a couple of their Manipulative Tricks.

My Two Cents

The bashing is fun but toxic atimes cause those gender need iron cane for sanity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Or Not? (pics) / Are White Women More Attractive Than Black Women? / 100 Sexting Texts To Send To Your Man And Get Him Turned On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.