Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? (1304 Views)

Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence / “Ezekwesili, Others Deserve To Be Sent To Nuremberg” - FFK / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Muna4real(f): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2022
We know that Nigeria claims this title but we also know that they are not serious about it. All na for mouth. Nigeria is not the Giant of Africa. No need to go into details on why Nigeria shouldn't hold that title.

So let's nominate the african country that deserve this title. I nominate

1)South Africa and
2) Egypt.

The country with the highest nominations wins.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Hezzyluv: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria of course..!

Giant of African:
human resources we get am
Natural resources we get am
Lands we get am
Agriculture we get am
If na brain, dem no fit beat us outside this country.
I heard one world wide quanic recitation that took place few years ago, Nigeria came out top
So, I still give Nigeria giant of Africa with bad leaders and some gullible followers.
Na politicians dey fall our hands undecided
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by AshiwajuFoward: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Muna4real(f): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria- 2
South africa-1
Egypt-1
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Muna4real(f): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Nigeria of course..!

Giant of African:
human resources we get am
natural resources we get am
Lands we get am
Agriculture we get am
Na politicians dey fall our hands

So other countries no get these things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Hezzyluv: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Muna4real:

Tell yourself the truth, Dem no fit beat us. If not for bad leadership, Nigeria fit feed plenty plenty African country comfortably. No African country can beat their chest of that. Egypt and south African no fit do.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by illicit(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Oduduwa Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Ogun go kill anybody wey mention Nigeria here o..
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by jimyjames(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Muna4real:
We know that Nigeria claims this title but we also know that they are not serious about it. All na for mouth. Nigeria is not the Giant of Africa. No need to go into details on why Nigeria shouldn't hold that title.

1)South Africa and
2) Egypt.

For an African country to be the giant of Africa you need to accommodate all Africans just like America accommodate all, both South Africa and Egypt or any other African country won't do that accept Nigeria
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by gidgiddy: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
All these titles such as "giant of Africa" dont mean anything if the people are suffering

For me, the giant of Africa is South Africa

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Muna4real(f): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
jimyjames:

For an African country to be the giant of Africa you need to accommodate all Africans just like America accommodate all, both South Africa and Egypt or any other African country won't do that accept Nigeria

Of what use is your accommodation when your economy is permanently poor?
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Idiko1: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Absolutely none!!! Africa the continent is a wanderer.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Muna4real(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiko1:
Absolutely none!!! Africa the continent is a wanderer.

Hian
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by BKayy: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
The answer is SOUTH AFRICA. The only African country that had Nuclear weapon. It got disbanded in 1989 two years before Apartheid ended

The reason for disbanding it is that the world can't trust a black man to have control of Nuclear weapons.

Imagine if the the nuclear weapons were still in South Africa during the xenophobia, all those Zulu promiscuous people would have dropped one on Zimbabwe by mistake

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by kettykings: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Muna4real:

1)South Africa and
2) Egypt.

How about Kenya, Rwanda, Bịafra , Ghana
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Idiko1: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
BKayy:
The answer is SOUTH AFRICA. The only African country that had Nuclear weapon. It got disbanded in 1989 two years before Apartheid ended

The reason for disbanding it is that the world can't trust a black man to have control of Nuclear weapons.

Imagine if the the nuclear weapons were still in South Africa during the xenophobia, all those Zulu promiscuous people would have dropped one on Zimbabwe by mistake

Please stop the propagation of fake news. Does the possession of nuclear weapon add any feather of importance to a country? South Africa does not have nuclear weapon. Europeans are not as foolish as Africans to leave a nuclear weapon where Africans can easily get to it. No serious thinking person can add North Korea as the giant of Asia. I do not think North Korea has nuclear weapon but sure demonstrate the ability to possess delivery vehicles.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by BKayy: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiko1:

Please stop the propagation of fake news. Does the possession of nuclear weapon add any feather of importance to a country? South Africa does not have nuclear weapon. Europeans are not as foolish as Africans to leave a nuclear weapon where Africans can easily get to it.
Mtcheww... I hate teaching people English.
I said "had" meaning it has been disbanded

In your rush to counter, you forgot the part I wrote it was disbanded two years before Apartheid ended, meaning two years before the country was handed over to black people.

You talk like someone that supports Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Ekpeitit(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
BIAFRA
grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Idiko1: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
BKayy:

Mtcheww... I hate teaching people English.
I said "had" meaning it has been disbanded

You talk like someone that supports Ukraine

Bros, if you read my posts carefully, you would know I have no single feel for Ukraine. I dislike any group of people who tend to kick against spirit of self-determination of others. Ukraine is a culprit. By the way, it takes a huge nuclear site to produce minimal amount of enriched Uranium for weapon production. Please can you point out where such complex was/is situated in South Africa?
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by BKayy: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idiko1:

Bros, if you read my posts carefully, you would know I have no single feel for Ukraine. I dislike any group of people who tend to kick against spirit of self-determination of others. Ukraine is a culprit. By the way, it takes a huge nuclear site to produce minimal amount of enriched Uranium for weapon production. Please can you point out where such complex was/is situated in South Africa?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

South Africa is still the only African country that have nuclear power plant.

https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Viewpoint-Nuclear-energy-is-critical-to-Africas-ag
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by jimyjames(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Muna4real:

Of what use is your accommodation when your economy is permanently poor?
Of what use it's an African country with a good economy to Africa if it can't accommodate other Africans, can that country stand to represent Africa as the giant of Africa? And what do you mean by Nigerian economy been permanently poor when it has the largest economy in Africa?
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by BKayy: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
jimyjames:

Of what use it's an African country with a good economy to Africa if it can't accommodate other Africans, can that country stand to represent Africa as the giant of Africa? And what do you mean by Nigerian economy been permanently poor when it has the largest economy in Africa?
Keep deceiving yourself and be looking for who to accommodate you after running away from your responsibility to liberate your land filled with milk and honey for another country another person liberated with his sweat and blood.

There is no sweet words or emotional manipulation to cover cowardice.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by jimyjames(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
BKayy:

Keep deceiving yourself and be looking for who to accommodate you after running away from your responsibility to liberate you land filled with milk and honey for another country another person liberated with his sweat and blood.

There is no sweet words or emotional manipulation to cover cowardice.
I still stand by what I said regarding the question about giant of Africa
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Muna4real(f): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria-2
South africa -3
Egypt-1
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Remman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Muna4real:

1)South Africa and
2) Egypt.

do you think giant of africa is by development with low economy Lol? Nigeria's population is one of those criteria as with the right leader can create a huge economic giant with large population which they still are, despite bad governance. In terms of human resources like music, movies and art, population contributes to it and any company that invests in Nigeria should be expecting a huge returns. So, until Nigeria divides like the Soviet Union, coupled with their numerous natural resources they remain the giant of africa in all ramifications.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Day169: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rwanda is deserving.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by NigeriaNawa: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Togo
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Idiko1: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
BKayy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

South Africa is still the only African country that have nuclear power plant.

https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Viewpoint-Nuclear-energy-is-critical-to-Africas-ag

These are impressive articles. However, I know the propaganda from western world and its civilization are capable of making a believer out of a goat. It is very funny one of articles stated Israel traded 30 grams of tritium for 50 tons of South African uranium. If South Africa had any form of nuclear weapon, Apartheid regime would still stand today.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by Christistruth00: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria

At least for the sake of huge Population which at 200million is bigger than Russia’s at 145 Million
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by silibaba: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Muna4real:

oga calm down.

The gas wey only imo state dey produce pass all the gas wey Russia dey produce. Nigeria is too big. We problem is just ethnic, religious and political issues. That's why we need clear all old politician out of the system.
Re: Which Country Deserve To Be The "Giant Of Africa"? by BSdetective: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oduduwa République

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Oyo Dep. Gov., Accepts May Not Be Makinde’s Running Mate For 2nd Term / HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process / Pictures: Peter Obi In Egypt Understudying Education, Power Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.