Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? (4248 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Nonexisting: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tell him. Simple
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yes.

Don't wait until 20 years later when he might be fathering bastards.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Kobicove(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
How come is it that they did not lock the door? undecided
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Rexymania(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
the subject is confusion. read and analys it yourself
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by holicupp(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Tell ur brother before ur brother spend his hard earned money on her in the name of marriage
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by obyrich(m): 6:02am On Mar 27, 2022
YourBestWriter:
So, I am learning how to trade with my christian brother. The guy is a deeper life guy, and am staying at his house throughout the training.

Yesterday, I decided to go back to the house early because we didn't have much customers. Upon getting to the house, I discovered that the door wasn't locked. I opened the door, and I saw our neighbor kissing and handling my brother's wife.

Am not a kid to ask if they are having sex or not. The thing is that this my brother is a really nice guy. He treats everyone equally and he's a kind man. He also loves his fiance so much.

Am thinking of spilling the beans. Is it wise?
That lady or the guy can poison you. Be careful. But make sure you tell your brother.
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Herbephe1(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Correct the headline,
Is it right to tell my brother that **his** fiancee is having sex with her neighbor(i.e girl's neighbor)
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Just find a strange number to text the man to mount a surveillance for her... He should find out by himself or through a detective. He wouldn't believe and you'd become an enemy to both of them. Women are powerful around those who love them. Thanks to their manipulative prowess

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:
How come is it that they did not lock the door? undecided
e shock u abi grin grin grin wink
Re: Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
You mentioned wife and fiancee, which one should we believe and if she's his fiancee, she's not even meant to be staying with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. / A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt / We Met Online(badoo), We became Friends And Now Married After Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.