Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! (7759 Views)

There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
achorladey:

It is clear enough for me to know you will point at others and accuse them of teaching commands of men as doctrine while yours do the same and hide them behind imperfections and still tell me they are performance performing better than others. grin grin grin grin

Point out the commandments of men.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

I don't speak in tongues.
I did in the past though.

Ha ha! smiley
So Cornelboy can't even speak in tongues shey?
Well i will teach you, just say after me:

Shakirudeennoboboloradodonidootunjedodo, Owafowododoromoonidodonidodo!

Can you just mimick that for now?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Why don't you?

I stopped cause I realized that I was forced to speak gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ha ha! smiley

It's pure madness but they are so convinced that they're speaking it from the spirit.
I was once convinced though. Those pastors ehn. They will say "the holy spirit is already within you just utter what is on your mind, the holy spirit won't do the speaking".
smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Probably Jesus. The angels might be there too.

According to the scriptures, we can see that God created the universe through Jesus Christ.

So the Father might be talking to only Jesus.
Yes God was creating through Jesus and the Holy Spirit was doer of the job.
Jesus was known as the word in the Old testament. The Spirit of God was brooding upon the waters then God said ( Sending forth His Word) let there be light and light appeared. Jesus never did anything without the Holy Spirit
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

It's pure madness but they are so convinced that they're speaking it from the spirit.
I was once convinced though. Those pastors ehn. They will say "the holy spirit is already within you just utter what is on your mind, the holy spirit won't do the speaking".
smiley

It's just a simple trick to gather arrogant ones and make them do away with their earnings!

They know how to carry along rebellious humans like themselves by telling them that the Apostles aren't special, you too can perform miracles and speak in tongues yet after all said and done they're the ones collecting the money to live like gods! wink
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

I stopped cause I realized that I was forced to speak gibberish.

Chai!!! We're you baptized in the Holy Spirit then?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

This trinity stuff ... No amount of talking Will make you change your mind on it until you see them for yourself, and you will see them in few days from now

Really?

The existence of the the Father Jehovah, Jesus and holy spirit doesn't prove trinity.

Trinity is the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead, Jesus has been with the Father from the beginning.
You said here that God is made up of three persons. i.e three persons in one God. 3 in 1.

Jehovah is the one true God

Still went ahead to say Jehovah GOD is the one true God here. i.e one person.

The doctrine is a poison.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by achorladey: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Point out the commandments of men.

Where in your Bible did it says you are not allowed to accept blood major components transfusio but free based on conscience to accept what they call minor blood fractions transfusion.

Where in the Bible, blood transfusion is a disfellowshipment offence?

Where in the Bible did you see ban on blood transfusion.

Where in the Bible were you thought vaccinations have no benefits and a barbaric acts grin grin grin grin

Who taught you Jesus returned spiritually in 1914 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Really?

The existence of the the Father Jehovah, Jesus and holy spirit doesn't prove trinity.

You said here that God is made up of three persons. i.e three persons in one God. 3 in 1.

Still went ahead to say Jehovah GOD is the one true God here. i.e one person.

The doctrine is a poison.

IT is no a poison... It is understanding the whole picture.

Tell me Who is the Holy Spirit and what is His name?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by achorladey: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ha ha! smiley

And when they examine yours or asked you to examine yours, those who tell you to do so are classed as APOSTATES, DEMONS e.t.c grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Yes God was creating through Jesus and the Holy Spirit was doer of the job.
Jesus was known as the word in the Old testament. The Spirit of God was brooding upon the waters then God said ( Sending forth His Word) let there be light and light appeared. Jesus never did anything without the Holy Spirit

Where in the scriptures says the holy spirit was the doer of the job

Which word?

Guy do you want to learn?

Nobody knew no Jesus before he came as the Messiah according to his Father's will.
God chose and sent him to save mankind.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2022
achorladey:

And when they examine yours or asked you to examine yours, those who tell you to do so are classed as APOSTATES, DEMONS e.t.c grin grin grin grin

Lol

You can do better than that bro.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

IT is no a poison... It is understanding the whole picture.

Tell me Who is the Holy Spirit and what is His name?

It doesn't have a name. It's not a person.The holy spirit is a power from God. It links to God.

You remember the scriptures that you brought where the itself was used for the holy spirit? Why not himself?

It's well.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Where in the scriptures says the holy spirit was the doer of the job

Which word?

Guy do you want to learn?

Nobody knew no Jesus before he came as the Messiah according to his Father's will.
God chose and sent him to save mankind.

You need the Holy Spirit to properly explain these things to you.

So you are telling me you didn't know Jesus is the Word of God?

You don't know that it was through the Holy Spirit Jesus was able to fulfill his Ministry here on earth
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2022
achorladey:

Where in your Bible did it says you are not allowed to accept blood major components transfusio but free based on conscience to accept what they call minor blood fractions transfusion.

Where in the Bible, blood transfusion is a disfellowshipment offence?

Where in the Bible did you see ban on blood transfusion.

Where in the Bible were you thought vaccinations have no benefits and a barbaric acts grin grin grin grin

Who taught you Jesus returned spiritually in 1914 grin grin grin grin grin

Concerning blood transfusion, it clearly against God's law to accept blood.
Blood transfusion has a lot of negative effects.
Last last na God go give us life no be blood of another person.

JWs accept vaccination. The JW man i met on social media and his wife were vaxxed.

Go and read your old testament well. Those that eat blood were removed from among the people.

That's what they got from their calculations and observations.
They didn't say the Bible said it.

Just stick you your solo level with your Jesus.
Peace beo
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

It doesn't have a name. It's not a person.The holy spirit is a power from God. It links to God.

You remember the scriptures that you brought where the itself was used for the holy spirit? Why not himself?

It's well.

I remember the scripture. The Holy Spirit is not power from God.

Jesus said I will endue you with power after the Holy Spirit has come upon you.

He is a person
He has the characteristics of a person.
He acts like a person.
He is treated as a person.
He has the ministry of a person.
He is mentioned in connection with other persons.
He is the Third Person of the Trinity, and therefore, is personal.

Isa 63:10 KJV - 10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by achorladey: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

JWs accept vaccination. The JW man i met on social media and his wife were vaxxed.

Go and read your old testament well. Those that eat blood were removed from among the people.

Peace beo

Shooting oneself in the foot......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can keep looking for the commands of men now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by achorladey: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol

Or you think I am calling him DEMONS and APOSTATES grin grin grin grin

You better read my post well before commenting. When your beliefs are examined and laid bare for what they are, the next step is for you and your likes to silence that person or denigrate and demonise them.

Na repeated stuff here on this platform. Learn.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

He is a person
He acts like a person.

Okay.

But still there's only one God the Father.

God uses his holy spirit to work miracles and all that. Jesus was able to perform miracles through the holy spirit.

So the third God in your trinity is a just a tool used by the other two Gods right?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Why would itself be used for God in the first place?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay.

But still there's only one God the Father.

God uses his holy spirit to work miracles and all that. Jesus was able to perform miracles through the holy spirit.

So the third God in your trinity is a just a tool used by the other two Gods right?

The Holy Spirit is not a tool, he is a teacher, councilor, revealer of truth, giver of gifts , so much more The Holy Spirit and Jesus are one with God the Father
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by achorladey: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Peace beo

Carry your Bible come and tell me where it states blood transfusion is against God's law.

Blood transfusion has a lot of negative effects. Last last na God go give us life no be blood of another person.

I am not asking for the negative effect of it or whether God no dey give life or not.

When they said vaccination never does anything and it is barbaric acts. Na from Bible dey learn am too. grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:
Why would itself be used for God in the first place?

It comes down to the transition of the bible KJV
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

He is a person
He acts like a person.

Isa 63:10 KJV - 10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Read the book of revelation and you'll see that the holy spirit is nowhere to be found in heaven. Only Jehovah sits on the throne.

See you later.

Peace bro!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

It comes down to the transition of the bible KJV
Okay. So why was itself used for the holy spirit?
Even "it" can't be used for a kid not to talk of a whole God.

The spirit is not what you think it's.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

The Holy Spirit is not a tool, he is a teacher, councilor, revealer of truth, giver of gifts , so much more The Holy Spirit and Jesus are one with God the Father
Are the angels and elders in heaven not one with God the Father?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Read the book of revelation and you'll see that the holy spirit is nowhere to be found in heaven. Only Jehovah sits on the throne.

See you later.

Peace bro!

grin check it very well he is there

Revelation 22:16-18
[16]I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

[17]And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

[18]For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

They are always together
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol

I always ignore that one unless there's something sensitive to clear in his comment i will do so and leave him to continue playing around!

For instance the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses claimed that Jesus returned spiritually speaking in 1914, of course that's just a claim until it's a proven fact!

Most critics don't realize that Jesus of Nazareth came in the first century yet millions of Jews don't agree with what his disciples were claiming.
WHY?
Because it's not everyone that saw Jesus and majority of those who witnessed him performed miraculous signs concluded that he's just a magician.
So what convinced his disciples that the promised Messiah has come and gone?
Well it's what the scriptures said about the things Israelites will experience when the Messiah is around. Even John the baptist began doubting if Jesus is the expected Messiah {Matthew 11:2-3} because there has been lots and lots of speculations regarding what the scriptures said about the Messiah's arrival. So when Jesus discovered that John is confused despite being privileged to be the prophet who prepared the way for the Messiah and even baptized the Messiah Jesus decided to help John regain his stand by telling John's disciples to go and remind him (in the prison) what they should expect the Messiah to do when he's around! Matthew 11:4-6

Jesus concluded by telling the audience that despite John's confused state of mind he was the greatest of all the prophets ever live before him! Matthew 11:7-15

So if Jehovah's Witnesses organization said Jesus returned in 1914 there's no need to start arguing with them all what any intelligent person need to ask is:

Where is the evidence that this mighty spirit King is here now?

According to the scriptures Michael (Jesus Christ) will come during times of distress and confusion to gather obedient mankind and lead them spiritually speaking! Daniel 12:1-3

Few ones will gain the insight while majority will continue to languish in their ignorance due to the wickedness of their hearts! Daniel 12:10

Then those who have been taught by the promised Messiah will start connecting themselves globally, they will use the scriptures to teach one another and erased all forms of racial disparities causing troubles among the nations within their own gathering, they will divert all their resources into the production of food and information materials, they will stop building destructive weapons neither will they learn wars anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

All these we're all seeing live without any doubt. Please if a Jew lives in the first century but had no opportunity of seeing Jesus directly how would such a person be convinced that the Messiah (Christ) has come and gone?
Is it not by observing what is happening around his neighbourhood?
The scriptures foretold that some Jews will perform signs when their God pour out his spirit on their people {Joel 2:28-30} and when it occurred in Jerusalem Peter reminded honest hearted Jews many that joined in condemning Jesus of Nazareth that this things they've seeing is what the scriptures said will happen after the Christ has offered the ultimate sacrifice! Act 2:16-18

So if Jehovah's Witnesses say Jesus has returned as a mighty spirit King in 1914 and today we have a global family of peace loving worshipers in the name of the Prince of Peace there's no reason to doubt them! smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Are the angels and elders in heaven not one with God the Father?

Explain what you mean by one with God?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay. So why was itself used for the holy spirit?
Even "it" can't be used for a kid not to talk of a whole God.

The spirit is not what you think it's.

Check other translations of the bible!!! For better understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo / 5 Signs Your Star Is Under Attack / How Do I Become A Luciferian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.