Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! (7740 Views)

There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

grin check it very well he is there

Revelation 22:16-18
[16]I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

[17]And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

[18]For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

They are always together
Read Isaiah 6;1-3 and revelation 4 and tell me why the second and third person of the holy spirit are missing?
Why are there not three thrones?

Or why is the Father not sharing the one throne with them?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Read Isaiah 6;1-3 and revelation 4 and tell me why the second and third person of the holy spirit are missing?
Why are there not three thrones?

Or why is the Father not sharing the one throne with them?

grin no dey use human senses the reason spiritual things!!!! Na village kingship we dey talk about here
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Check other translations of the bible!!! For better understanding

The holy spirit is a powerful breath from God.

Jesus was able to have to fullness of God while on earth through the holy spirit.

The apostles and early church also were able to have the fullness of God through the holy spirit.
So the holy spirit is not a person itself, but something that comes from God. It's directed by God. It follows God's will.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

grin no dey use human senses the reason spiritual things!!!! Na village kingship we dey talk about here

Lemme ask you this simple question, who's GOD?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Lol. For village kingship, how many throne dé there?
How many head a village they get?

See I have shown you from both John's revelation and Isaiah's revelation that only one person Jehovah the Father is on the throne and being worship day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Explain what you mean by one with God?

John 17:21
[21]I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are oneas you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

John 10:30
[30] The Father and I are one.

It's that one I'm talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Yet Jesus Christ use illustration of the Sower, The Samaritan & other human experiences to drive home his point.

Oga, look for another excuse grin cheesy
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
achorladey:

Where in your Bible did it says you are not allowed to accept blood major components transfusio but free based on conscience to accept what they call minor blood fractions transfusion.

Where in the Bible, blood transfusion is a disfellowshipment offence?

Where in the Bible did you see ban on blood transfusion.

Where in the Bible were you thought vaccinations have no benefits and a barbaric acts grin grin grin grin

Who taught you Jesus returned spiritually in 1914 grin grin grin grin grin

This guy knows that without JWs on this forum his time spent here is very dull & uneventful.

Oga, go & review all your posts on Nairaland, these subject matter has been addressed by JWs here.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
yahwehpickin:

If you read your Bible very well you will see them in operation from genesis to revelation.
If you don't believe In trinity that's your choice, it doesn't reduce the fact. The 3 of them are the God head.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
WHO WAS GOD TALKING TO

God spoke to those present at Job 38:1-7, the angels called bene Elohim (Sons of God) in Hebrew language.

But YAHWEH created man/universe through His son, Jesus Christ, Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Janosky:

Yet Jesus Christ use illustration of the Sower, The Samaritan & other human experiences to drive home his point.

Oga, look for another excuse grin cheesy

Which church do you worship at?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Janosky:

God spoke to those present at Job 38:1-7, the angels called bene Elohim (Sons of God) in Hebrew language.

But YAHWEH created man/universe through His son, Jesus Christ, Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3.

I don't see God speaking to the angels here.

No need for prolonged discussions, if you have questions just ask

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
yahwehpickin:

I don't see God speaking to the angels here.

No need for prolonged discussions, if you have questions just ask

Oga, at Genesis 1:26 & Isaiah 6:8 "US" refers to the heavenly hosts @Job 38:1-7.
God spoke to them @ Genesis 1:26.
God said HE is not 3 persons present at Creation.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Which church do you worship at?

Do you agree with the points expressed that Jesus Christ spoke with illustrations about earthly experiences ?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Janosky:

Do you agree with the points expressed that Jesus Christ spoke with illustrations about earthly experiences ?

Parables are stories!!! And yes I agree wink

So where do you worship?
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by achorladey: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Janosky:

This guy knows that without JWs on this forum his time spent here is very dull & uneventful.

Oga, go & review all your posts on Nairaland, these subject matter has been addressed by JWs here.

This guy knows that without JWs on this forum his time spent here is very dull & uneventful

And the Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER hang on the coat tails of someone that is very dull and uneventful all this while grin grin grin grin. Be my guest grin grin grin

Since you are tired of reviewing it. Look elsewhere. You should not have agitated so much over what the review is all over nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Parables are stories!!! And yes I agree wink

So where do you worship?
I worship Jehovah like Jesus did, John 20:17
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Janosky:

I worship Jehovah like Jesus did, John 20:17

I'm asking concern the local assembly. What church do you attend
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
yahwehpickin:

I'm asking concern the local assembly. What church do you attend
You can see that Janosky is a JEHOVAH'S witness.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
achorladey:

And the Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER hang on the coat tails of someone that is very dull and uneventful all this while grin grin grin grin. Be my guest grin grin grin

Since you are tired of reviewing it. Look elsewhere. You should not have agitated so much over what the review is all over nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by yahwehpickin(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Janosky:

You can see that Janosky is a JEHOVAH'S witness.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Emusan(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Janosky:

John 14:28"Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, "You would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am"

John 20:17
" Jesus replied:" I am ascending to Father and your Father,my God and your God"
Emusan, Jesus Christ is NOT equal to his God.
Emusan are you equal to your God?
Mr LIENUS DECEIVING himself grin

[b]
John 14:28 & John 20:17, does Jesus Christ lack comprehension?
No, NEVER !!

Yes the Father is greater than Jesus when He became part of CREATION, not before He was not part of CREATION.

That's what Phil 2:6 grin cheesy grin cheesy

Emusan is qualified to give Satan tutorial on LYING grin grin grin grin

You can sense since your organization is the Satan I'm giving tutorial cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I challenge Emusan to give proof of any of my quote from CEV,OJB.

Your blood is getting hot, calm down and reread my post again.

Empty skull JWs.

Just be disgracing yourself online instead of enrollment in a competent English class.

Emusan no just get shame dey lie anyhow!
John 14:28, Jesus Christ have proven that All your Trinitarian distorted version of Philippians 2:6 are spurious & FALSE.

Phi 2:6 is your tormentor whether you like it or not Paul said Jesus has equality with God.

Your Bible distortion won't change that fact irrespective of any version you run to.

I have a question for Emusan:

Emusan is capable to thrash your questions anytime any day.

Is 1 Corinthians 11:3 in your Bible?

Very well, even your father the Devil won't dare touch it the way he influenced your distorted NWT

Paul wrote Phillipians 2:6 & 1 Corinthians 11:3.
Paul & Jesus Christ have proven that ALL your quotes of Phillipians 2:6 are in fact DUBIOUS.
Oga, repent grin

That's why I do say you lack simple comprehension.

Phi 2:6 tells us who Christ is before becoming part of CREATION while 1 Corinthians 11:3 is about who Christ is during His mission.

That's why I use to say and I'll continue to say that the day you people will be able to distinguish between when the scripture is talking about The Word as not part of CREATION and The Word when He became part of CREATION is the day your deliverance will be secured cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Emusan(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
cornelboy:

When did Satan start reading and believing in the Bible?

You agree that Satan believe in Bible. Why asking this?

How did Satan believe the Bible the same way I do?

You tell me, at least you agree he did.

Why would I be bound for destruction like Satan?

because Satan and you have the same believe in the Bible.

Were you referring to me personally or everyone that believes in the Bible?

Anyone who holds the same believe as you do.

If your trying to prove that though the devil believe the Bible but doesn't have the truth, it doesn't make any sense.

You agree on this same thread that Satan believe in Bible. So does Satan have truth for believing in the Bible?

His beliefs doesn't apply to my beliefs about the Bible.

Who says it does?

One funny thing about you empty skull JWs is how you people use to forget the subject matter by jumping up and down like kangaroo.

Satan knows the truth more than humans. Always try to reason na.

Simple question, does Satan have the truth?

This can also mean since Satan knows the truth definitely those your organization depicted as Satan followers also know the truth. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You don't know how ridiculous you always sound.

2 Peter 2:12
[12]These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed.

How does this contribute to the subject matter?

You better wake up. If you can't manage your brain yourself, donate it to the 8 men asap.

You want me and you to be on the same level of ignorance.

Even your lying 8 Old men in Warwick need to donate their brains to me for Bible insight.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emusan:

Yes the Father is greater than Jesus when He became part of CREATION, not before He was not part of CREATION.
That's what Phil 2:6 grin cheesy grin cheesy
:
Colossians 1:15" Jesus is the first born of every Creature.
1 Corinthians 1:24 & Proverbs 8:22-30,"the Wisdom/Craftsman created by God as the first of God's works."
"The Wisdom" refers to Jesus Christ as
"The Word" refers to Jesus Christ.
Emusan Lienus grin

Emusan:

You can sense since your organization is the Satan I'm giving tutorial cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your blood is getting hot, calm down and reread my post again.
Empty skull JWs.
Just be disgracing yourself online instead of enrollment in a competent English class.
Sifia pains of 3 deities polytheist grin

His GIBBERISH is not in any Greek Bible texts
grin
Emusan:

Phi 2:6 is your tormentor whether you like it or not Paul said Jesus has equality with God.

Your Bible distortion won't change that fact irrespective of any version you run to.
"Ho Theos is the Head of Christ", 1 Corinthians 11:3 Bill Mounce Greek Interlinear Bible.
Oga, go there & confirm this Bible truth.
Solid Evidence that Paul & Philipians 2:6 is in Concord with 1 Corinthians 11:3.
Apostle Paul disgraced Emusan Lienus tay tay grin cheesy
Emusan:

Emusan is capable to thrash your questions anytime any day.
Very well, even your father the Devil won't dare touch it the way he influenced your distorted NWT
That's why I do say you lack simple comprehension.

Phi 2:6 tells us who Christ is before becoming part of CREATION while 1 Corinthians 11:3 is about who Christ is during His mission.
Apostle Paul who wrote 1 Corinthians 11:3 & Philipians 2:6 the proof Mr Lienus lacks " simple comprehension", conflicting Jesus proof at John 14:28.
Emusan:

That's why I use to say and I'll continue to say that the day you people will be able to distinguish between when the scripture is talking about The Word as not part of CREATION and The Word when He became part of CREATION is the day your deliverance will be secured cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Your LYING claim is not in any Greek Bible texts.
Oga, continue to console yourself
grin grin.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Emusan(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Janosky:
Colossians 1:15" Jesus is the first born of every Creature.
1 Corinthians 1:24 & Proverbs 8:22-30,"the Wisdom/Craftsman created by God as the first of God's works."
"The Wisdom" refers to Jesus Christ as
"The Word" refers to Jesus Christ.
Emusan Lienus grin

Yes He is the first born of every creature, but not the first CREATED of every creature. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Sifia pains of 3 deities polytheist grin

His GIBBERISH is not in any Greek Bible textsgrin

So the verse I provided was from Japanese Bible, this worshipper of 8 lying old men self, anyways I understand your frustration.

"Ho Theos is the Head of Christ", 1 Corinthians 11:3 Bill Mounce Greek Interlinear Bible.

Nobody disagree on that JaNosense grin grin cheesy gringrin cheesy grin

Solid Evidence that Paul & Philipians 2:6 is in Concord with 1 Corinthians 11:3.
Apostle Paul disgraced Emusan Lienus tay tay grin cheesy

That phi 2:6 is still giving you severe pain because Christ is equal to God cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Apostle Paul who wrote 1 Corinthians 11:3 & Philipians 2:6 the proof Mr Lienus lacks " simple comprehension", conflicting Jesus proof at John 14:28.

At least you can't disprove Phil 2:6 of Jesus having equality with God as confirmed by Paul.

Your LYING claim is not in any Greek Bible texts.
Oga, continue to console yourself grin grin.

Phi 2 is in Watchtower Bible I guess cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

We know the great consoler here cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by michjunior: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus is a distinct person from God the Father Who is the one true GOD.
Jesus is not equal to Him in any way.

God is all by Himself. He's the source of all life.
God created Jesus and through Jesus he created everything else.

Have u forgotten
When Philip said 'Lord show us the father that is all we need!!.and wat did Jesus reply him?
He said' All these while I have been with u and u do not know? Didn't I tell u dat if u see d father is in me and I am in the father?? That if u see me u have seen the father?? Why then do you now say show us the father

In this chapter Jesus onca again reinstate the equality between the father and the son
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
michjunior:

Have u forgotten
When Philip said 'Lord show us the father that is all we need!!.and wat did Jesus reply him?
He said' All these while I have been with u and u do not know? Didn't I tell u dat if u see d father is in me and I am in the father?? That if u see me u have seen the father?? Why then do you now say show us the father

In this chapter Jesus onca again reinstate the equality between the father and the son

Jesus said also that the Father is greater than him and he doesn't do things on his own authority. He also said that Jehovah is his Father and God as JEHOVAH is our Father and God. John 20:17.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emusan:

You agree that Satan believe in Bible. Why asking this?
You tell me, at least you agree he did.
Anyone who holds the same believe as you do.
You agree on this same thread that Satan believe in Bible. So does Satan have truth for believing in the Bible?
Who says it does?
One funny thing about you empty skull JWs is how you people use to forget the subject matter by jumping up and down like kangaroo.
This can also mean since Satan knows the truth definitely those your organization depicted as Satan followers also know the truth. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You don't know how ridiculous you always sound.
You want me and you to be on the same level of ignorance.
Even your lying 8 Old men in Warwick need to donate their brains to me for Bible insight.

Anyone who holds the same believe as you do
How does Satan have the same believe like I do, is he now a JW?

I try to help you and say that Satan belief...:
His beliefs doesn't apply to my beliefs about the Bible.

And you said:

Who says it does?

After saying this;

Are you okay? Why you keep lying?

One funny thing about you empty skull JWs is how you people use to forget the subject matter by jumping up and down like kangaroo
Who's the empty skull, me or you?
Who's jumping up and down like kangaroo, you or me?

That's how you think.

You agree on this same thread that Satan believe in Bible
I never said anything like that.

When you said "Satan believe in the Bible"
I gave you the right response saying his beliefs are nothing, he's bound for destruction and doomed. Knowing and having the truth can't save him.
But you have been here jumping up and down comparing my belief with that of Satan's.

And I have asking you, is Satan now a JW?

Does he have the same believe as you do?

You will always wallow in your foolishness and pride.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Emusan(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
cornelboy:
How does Satan have the same believe like I do, is he now a JW?

Ask him he's your father

I try to help you and say that Satan belief...:

Anyways, you're not the first lying liar JWs cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That's not where our discussion about Satan started.

And you said:

After saying this;

Still jumping like kangaroo

Are you okay? Why you keep lying?

Yes! You're not okay

The spirit of your father the Devil isn't in my so I'm not a liar like JWs

Who's the empty skull, me or you?
Who's jumping up and down like kangaroo, you or me?

E pain am cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

That's how you think.

I never said anything like that.

Denying time has come cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

When you said "Satan believe in the Bible"
I gave you the right response saying his beliefs are nothing, he's bound for destruction and doomed. Knowing and having the truth can't save him.

Lying liar, check from the beginning of our discussion.

But you have been here jumping up and down comparing my belief with that of Satan's.

I didn't! Since your brain is too dull to comprehend things, that what is causing you this body painment now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And I have asking you, is Satan now a JW?

He is the leader of JWs

Does he have the same believe as you do?

Me and your father the Devil have nothing in common.

You will always wallow in your foolishness and pride.

Says Mr sense whose skull is full of dust cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emusan:

Ask him he's your father
Anyways, you're not the first lying liar JWs cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
That's not where our discussion about Satan started.
Still jumping like kangaroo
Yes! You're not okay
The spirit of your father the Devil isn't in my so I'm not a liar like JWs
E pain am cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Denying time has come cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin
Lying liar, check from the beginning of our discussion.
I didn't! Since your brain is too dull to comprehend things, that what is causing you this body painment now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
He is the leader of JWs
Me and your father the Devil have nothing in common.
Says Mr sense whose skull is full of dust cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your the liar here dude. I don't really have your time. The devil is practically your father cos he's the father of lies.

When God said Adam would die if he ate of the fruit, he lied and said they won't die.
Religion today is telling the same lies of old of their mentor and father Satan the devil. They would say if you die, you didn't actually die but continue to exist after death. Una dumb o.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Emusan(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
cornelboy:
Your the liar here dude. I don't really have your time.

Who for your time in the first place cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The devil is practically your father cos he's the father of lies.

Everyone knows this is what JWs represented cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

When God said Adam would die if he ate of the fruit, he lied and said they won't die.
Religion today is telling the same lies of old of their mentor and father Satan the devil. They would say if you die, you didn't actually die but continue to exist after death. Una dumb o

Stop describing your father the Devil for us cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Adapt Secular Music For Worship?? / Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Who Is The Most Powerful Pastor/prophet In Nigeria Be Host Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.