Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! (7762 Views)

There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
I am sure that time will snitch.
Just keep your knickers on, and stop being itchy, as time will reveal whether there's nothing in what's posted or not.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

It'll be the same old story

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Image123:

But this is so brazenly ignorant and foolish, you believe the Catholics only to spite Protestants. Then, after you've finished, you'll turn round to demonize the Catholics, hypocrite comedian.
In the first place, i am yet to hear or see any Protestant teach that Mary is not the mother of God. Or maybe i missed the teaching. Of course Mary is/was the mother of God the Son. The Virgin birth is a core doctrine in all christianity i suppose.
What Protestants would disagree with is worshipping Mary or praying to Mary or praying through Mary instead of Jesus Christ. Remove your head from inside Asleep comic book and see what is really happening around you.

In the first place, I am yet to hear or see any Protestant teach that Mary is not the mother of God

Wake up from your slumber and see what is really happening around you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
I am sure that time will snitch.
Just keep your knickers on, and stop being itchy, as time will reveal whether there's nothing in what's posted or not.

It will be the same old story
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2022
cornelboy:

In the first place, I am yet to hear or see any Protestant teach that Mary is not the mother of God

I've pasted this on the other thread now he can start arguing singing praises with the OP who debunked the idea of Mary being the mother of God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:

Two positions are empty in hell. Two gone AWOL in hell. Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.

Moses WAS God in Egypt accompanied by his own prophet:
And the Lord said to Moses, “See, I make you as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet. Exodus 7:1

Go and edit all the Bibles in the world to erase the above verse! wink

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by AntiChristian: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Antiislaam:

grin you just like to always make us laugh with your ignorance here on NL.. Your religion offers you salvation, shey tru Muhammad that was poisoned to death that couldn't save himself from the poisonous food he ate??

Your religion offers you salvation by virtue of the ritualistic sacrifice your God did killing his son!
Jesus was crucified on the cross while his forerunner was beheaded!

Death doesn't determine anything does it? grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022
cornelboy:

It will be the same old story

Had it been a JW asked for just an hour to answer them they'll say "he wants to go and ask their Governing Body" but here we are! wink

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by AntiChristian: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Which salvation does your religion offer you?
Salvation is attained by the believe in Allah alone, worship Him alone as He ought to be worshipped through following the injunctions of the Prophet.

Lol why do Muslim kill ram every year?
Who do they kill it for?
Is that not ritual?
Not all Muslims kill ram. Capable Muslims kill it. And it's not compulsory on those who can't afford it. And the Ram is to obey the injunction of the Prophet following the footstep of Abraham. He wanted to sacrifice his son and the sacrifice was replaced with a ram.

God gave Moses how the children of Israel should sanctify themselves after sinned. They kill various animals depending of the sin thwy committed. They also do yearly sacrifices for sin. These are strictly for the children of Israel.
The People of Moses were to follow Allah as Moses their Prophet commands them.

Now God brought a new covenant for all mankind through the sacrificing of Jesus on the tree. It was once and for all.
Jesus never claim he brought a new covenant anywhere in the Bible.

Only a perfect person like Jesus could restore the perfect life Adam lost in the garden through his death.
Jesus said why do you call me good! there is none good except God alone Luke 18:19, Mark 10:18! That means Jesus is not perfect!

True Christians have one hope; to live forever on earth!
You will die one day and your destination is either hell or Paradise!
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Wahala dey for Okpoko! cheesy

AntiChristian:
Salvation is attained by the believe in Allah alone, worship Him alone as He ought to be worshipped through following the injunctions of the Prophet.

Not all Muslims kill ram. Capable Muslims kill it. And it's not compulsory on those who can't afford it. And the Ram is to obey the injunction of the Prophet following the footstep of Abraham. He wanted to sacrifice his son and the sacrifice was replaced with a ram.

The People of Moses were to follow Allah as Moses their Prophet commands them.

Jesus never claim he brought a new covenant anywhere in the Bible.

Jesus said why do you call me good! there is none good except God alone Luke 18:19, Mark 10:18! That means Jesus is not perfect!

You will die one day and your destination is either hell or Paradise!
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Look before you leap!

If there was a way for the angels to have sex in heaven, they wouldn't have stressed themselves to come to earth.
They lust after the beauty of women and sinned against their God. God has imprisoned them and they will be destroyed together with their master Satan the devil in the future.

Sex is a gift for married couple on earth and they do it for pleasure and copulation.
There's nothing like that in heaven.

Angels in Islam can't impregnate humans. Na Christians get those Angels.
Humans get sex in marriage and there will be such in heaven too.

Nothing like sex in heaven? So how did the sons of God know about sex? How were they able to woo humans? How did they learn the art of copulation? How did they get the organ and viable sex cell to fertilise a human oven? Heaven will be interesting!
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by AntiChristian: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Theories can come in any form so no matter what you think about other people's theory you also have yours that surely sound odd to them.
One thing that can't be swept aside is the benefits of your so called theory after it has been practically applied among adherents! smiley

Are you not tired of these lines?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Image123(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2022
cornelboy:

This thing really pain you sha. You should carry the Word of God on your head, not my words and experiences like gala. Prior to this, i have not heard or noticed anyone teach that Mary is not the mother of God. Didn't notice them and can't notice them still. It's just a play of words on their side. A person that says Jesus is God should know that Mary was/is the mother of Jesus, and therefore the mother of God the Son. But that doesn't mean she should be worshipped or prayed to or idolized. She played her part and her part is undeniable except for antichrists who don't believe that God came in the flesh.
How did God come in the flesh if not through the virgin (Mary)'s birth.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by NNTR: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Moses WAS God in Egypt accompanied by his own prophet:
And the Lord said to Moses, “See, I make you as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet. Exodus 7:1
1. Who was Moses told he specifically will be as God to?
2. Was Moses told he is equal to God?
3. Did Moses have the power to declare to someone and say: Your sins are forgiven?
4. If Moses was God, did he ever know what was going in Pharaoh's mind? Did he know the thoughts or any other human being for that matter?

MaxInDHouse:
Go and edit all the Bibles in the world to erase the above verse! wink
Asking me to go and edit all the Bibles in the world to erase the above verse is a daft suggestion to make

MaxInDHouse:
Had it been a JW asked for just an hour to answer them they'll say "he wants to go and ask their Governing Body" but here we are! wink
Thanks for your comment and for waiting, life, after all, is always about waiting for the right moment to act

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Are you not tired of these lines?

No honest hearted and sincere individuals gets tired of the TRUTH no matter how bitter it is we love it because everlasting life is tied to it! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Image123:

This thing really pain you sha. You should carry the Word of God on your head, not my words and experiences like gala. Prior to this, i have not heard or noticed anyone teach that Mary is not the mother of God. Didn't notice them and can't notice them still. It's just a play of words on their side. A person that says Jesus is God should know that Mary was/is the mother of Jesus, and therefore the mother of God the Son. But that doesn't mean she should be worshipped or prayed to or idolized. She played her part and her part is undeniable except for antichrists who don't believe that God came in the flesh.
How did God come in the flesh if not through the virgin (Mary)'s birth.

Funny enough Apostle John carefully chose his words when he said:

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father. John 1:14

The word who later became God in the midst of people just as Moses also became God in Egypt did not appoint himself rather he was SENT by a greater person! John 3:16

So that Jesus is not our God today but the Son of our God, and that's the way we are to accept him! John 3:17-18 wink

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
1. Who was Moses told he specifically will be as God to?
2. Was Moses told he is equal to God?
3. Did Moses have the power to declare to someone and say: Your sins are forgiven?
4. If Moses was God, did he ever know what was going in Pharaoh's mind? Did he know the thoughts or any other human being for that matter?

Asking me to go and edit all the Bibles in the world to erase the above verse is a daft suggestion to make

Thanks for your comment and for waiting, life, after all, is always about waiting for the right moment to act

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Moses WAS God just as Jesus WAS God. Period!
Whatever any of them became is due to the grace of God who sent both of them so both of them were Gods at a point in their lives! wink

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by NNTR: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Moses WAS God just as Jesus WAS God. Period!
Whatever any of them became is due to the grace of God who sent both of them so both of them were Gods at a point in their lives! ;
I get that 'Moses WAS God, just as Jesus WAS God. Period!', but now using your reasoning, who specifically was Moses, God to, and who was Jesus, God to?

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:

I get that 'Moses WAS God, just as Jesus WAS God. Period!', but now using your reasoning, who specifically was Moses, God to, and who was Jesus, God to?
Good and reasonable question!

The Bible answers:
Jehovah then said to Moses: “See, I have made you like God to Pharʹaoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet! Exodus 7:1

God in this context means Moses's authority will override that of the most powerful ruler in the world of that time (Pharaoh) this people are called Gods because they decide on what will be in the human society! Psalms 82:6
So how did Jesus rule as God?
During his time Jesus was given the power (authority) over all manner of sicknesses including death!
That's why Isaiah 9:6 could say one of the name he (Jesus) will be called is "Mighty God" and due to the authority given him he will be a God in the midst of the Israelites {Isaiah 7:14} that no matter the calamity Jesus has the power over it including natural forces like the sea! Mark 4:39 compare to Exodus 14:21

So the person who gave the both of them the authority is with them that's why anything they commanded will take place. The difference here is that Moses is just a human like you and i so he needs to hear God's voice before acting but Jesus is not a human like us from the beginning {John 8:23} so God communicate with him in the spirit giving him orders that only him could hear, understand and act upon it! John 8:28-29

We know Jesus is far far far greater than Moses due to his vast experience having being with God from the beginning but he is not to be worshiped, according to him we all have one father and God who is above us all! John 20:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by NNTR: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Good and reasonable question!

The Bible answers:
Jehovah then said to Moses: “See, I have made you like God to Pharʹaoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet! Exodus 7:1

God in this context means Moses's authority will override that of the most powerful ruler in the world of that time (Pharaoh) this people are called Gods because they decide on what will be in the human society! Psalms 82:6
So how did Jesus rule as God?
During his time Jesus was given the power (authority) over all manner of sicknesses including death!
That's why Isaiah 9:6 could say one of the name he (Jesus) will be called is "Mighty God" and due to the authority given him he will be a God in the midst of the Israelites {Isaiah 7:14} that no matter the calamity Jesus has the power over it including natural forces like the sea! Mark 4:39 compare to Exodus 14:21

So the person who gave the both of them the authority is with them that's why anything they commanded will take place. The difference here is that Moses is just a human like you and i so he needs to hear God's voice before acting but Jesus is not a human like us from the beginning {John 8:23} so God communicate with him in the spirit giving him orders that only him could hear, understand and act upon it! John 8:28-29

We know Jesus is far far far greater than Moses due to his vast experience having being with God from the beginning but he is not to be worshiped, according to him we all have one father and God who is above us all! John 20:17 smiley
Please keep it short and sweet, when responding to the following questions, i.e. reply with not more than one sentence.

1. Who specifically was Moses, God to?
2. Who was Jesus, God to?
3. Is God capable of projecting Himself out of His existence to externally become a human being?
4. Does God have the capability, ability, know how and power to exist in more than one place at the same time? Example, in His full glory exist in heaven and equally exist physically on earth, as a human being be, too

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
Please keep it short and sweet, when responding to the following questions, i.e. reply with not more than one sentence.

1. Who specifically was Moses, God to?
3. Is God capable of projecting Himself out of His existence to externally become a human being?
4. Does God have the capability, ability, know how and power to exist in more than one place at the same time? Example, in His full glory exist in heaven and equally exist physically on earth, as a human being be, too

According to the Bible, answers are:
[1] Messenger of God! Exodus 3:10
[2] Messenger of God! John 3:16-18
[3] He will never share His glory with anything or anyone {Isaiah 42:8} so he is always on His throne in heaven while thousands upon thousands are always rendering service to Him! Daniel 7:10
[4] He will never do such that's why He has uncountable angelic sons at his service!

TRINITARIANS may have taught you so many presumptuous things to support their trinity dogma but the Bible never present the true God that way! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by NNTR: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
According to the Bible, answers are:
[1] Messenger of God! Exodus 3:10
[2] Messenger of God! John 3:16-18
[3] He will never share His glory with anything or anyone {Isaiah 42:8} so he is always on His throne in heaven while thousands upon thousands are always rendering service to Him! Daniel 7:10
[4] He will never do such that's why He has uncountable angelic sons at his service!
Thank you for your attempt, but lets try this again in an improved way.
Please keep it short and sweet, when responding to the following questions, i.e. reply with just one word.

1. Who specifically was Moses, God to? (i.e. Note what Exodus 7:1 says)
3. Is God capable of projecting Himself out of His existence to externally become a human being? Yes or No?
4. Does God have the capability, ability, know how and power to exist in more than one place at the same time? Example, in His full glory exist in heaven and equally exist physically on earth, as a human being be, too. Yes or No

MaxInDHouse:
TRINITARIANS may have taught you so many presumptuous things to support their trinity dogma but the Bible never present the true God that way! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley
TRINITARIANS, whatever TRINITARIANS means, have not captured my allegiance

The trinity dogma, in a three dimensional world, that we live in is a fact, but it does not mean, it absolutely defines nor justifiably represents an infinite incorporeal supernatural supreme phenomenon being known as God.

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
Please keep it short and sweet, when responding to the following questions, i.e. reply with just one word.

3. Is God capable of projecting Himself out of His existence to externally become a human being? Yes or No?
4. Does God have the capability, ability, know how and power to exist in more than one place at the same time? Example, in His full glory exist in heaven and equally exist physically on earth, as a human being be, too. Yes or No

The trinity dogma, in a three dimensional world, that we live in is a fact, but it does not mean, it absolutely defines nor justifiably represents an infinite incorporeal supernatural supreme phenomenon being known as God

Why twisting it all over again?
Well we don't base our beliefs on presumption.

According to the Bible and Our own God:

[1] authority over Pharaoh
[2] authority over sickness, death and natural forces
[3] No
[4] No

He only sends angels to represent Him always on planet earth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by NNTR: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ssshhhh! People are discovering more about you from the improved questioning

MaxInDHouse:
Good for your lot then.
Neither do I, most of times, dont base beliefs on presumption, hence why I keep on firing questions at you

NNTR:

MaxInDHouse:

[1] Messenger
[2] Messenger
[3] No
[4] No
Thank you for your honest since and truthful replies to questions [3] and [4] however as regards, questions [1] and [2] where according to the Bible, does it, allegedly by you, say that. Provide bible verse where in verbatim say that:
1. Moses, is God to 'Messenger'?
2. Jesus, God to 'Messenger'?

MaxInDHouse:
Malachi 3:1
'“Behold, I will send My messenger, who will prepare the way before Me.
Then the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple
—the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight—see, He is coming,”
says the LORD of Hosts.
'

Who is an angel?
Angels, ' malakh' in Hebrew and 'angelos' in Greek, are agents sent on an errand to do something or deliver a message, call them, messengers, if you like. They can be celestial beings, meaning heavily hosts or can be terrestrial beings, meaning human beings

Do people send themselves on personal errands? Of course, capital YES, people can or do send themselves on personal errands, so implying that there's no exception to this rule

Trinity, is fit for purpose and albeit, the word itself, is non existent in the bible, the word, nonetheless, is used informally to describe the mysterious and fascinating distinguishing features of the infinite incorporeal, powerful, supreme, supernatural, influential, phenomenon Entity known as God

OK, I confess. Which is, I lied, when I alluded that, its a fact, we live in a three dimensional world. Thats not completely true because we actually, do live in a 3+1 dimensional existence, and I hope from that observation, its seen to be ludicrous to think, this God, in the real sense of His unparalleled Majesty, Serene Highness, Glory, Greatness, Matchlessness etc is subjected or limited to trinity, talkless of, a 3+1 dimensional existence

God always employs whatever we are used to, what we are familiar with, to attract our interest or attention with, uses them to transmit, share or exchange information or ideas with us. Now every physical thing on earth is represented, is identifiable with three metrics, which are: length, breadth and height, or distance, width and depth even latitude, longitude and altitude, but if you throw time, in the mix, you have the a 3+1 dimensional existence. Right now, you dont need me to say that, God is not subjected to time, and meaning, God is timeless

There is more to trinity. Trinity is a bus stop, not the bus terminus, but some jump off at the bus stop, instead of waiting to get off at the bus terminus. Is it no wonder, why the word, trinity, by divine providence, is absent in the whole of the bible.

I AM, that I AM, is signifies infinity. It imports infinitude, indicates endlessness. God can not fit, cant be squashed or roughly pushed into a trinity box and stay indefinitely in it . There is a time and place for trinity. It happens that such a time, like that, is now

Trinity does not stop God manifesting Himself in 3 ways, now, if especially, thats how our ecosystem exists and operates, then so be it. Bring it on.

Thank you very much for being a rich old good sport. Really enjoyed and loved the discussion, we eventually in the last two or so episodes got to have. We should make a habit of it more, loll.

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
This thing really pain you sha.
Lol I no go talk. You be small boy smiley

Prior to this, i have not heard or noticed anyone teach that Mary is not the mother of God.Didn't notice them and can't notice them still.
I have actually seen a lot of Christians from other Christian denominations that don't believe Mary is the mother of God, they don't ascribe divinity to her and worship her statue.
They see it as blasphemy. I even show you one from Naira land.

You need to really take your own advice:
"Remove your head from inside Asleep comic book and see what is really happening around you."

It's just a play of words on their side.

A person that says Jesus is God should know that Mary was/is the mother of Jesus, and therefore the mother of God the Son.
Why didn't you specifically say "Mary is the mother of Jesus or Mary was the mother Jesus, why the play on word?

Where did you see "God the son" in the Bible or which comic book are you reading now?

But that doesn't mean she should be worshipped or prayed to or idolized.
My thread is centered on why we believe in some Catholic dogmas and see the rest as idolatry, blasphemy or unscriptural.

The Bible doesn't teach that Jesus is "God the son" and the trinity doctrine doesn't conform with the scriptures.

She played her part and her part is undeniable except for antichrists who don't believe that God came in the flesh.

God the Father didn't came in flesh.
Jesus the word came in flesh. His Father sent him.
She did a great job, no one denies that.
She was (not "is" ) the mother of Jesus the Messiah and son of the living God.

How did God come in the flesh if not through the virgin (Mary)'s birth
Have I ever denied the fact that Jesus came to the world through Mary a virgin then?

God never left heaven o small small na. Na im son come down to earth to fulfill will of the Father.
Image123:

May you have peace!
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
Good for your lot then.
Neither do I, most of times, dont base beliefs on presumption, hence why I keep on firing questions at you
Thank you for your honest since and truthful replies to questions [3] and [4] however as regards, questions [1] and [2] where according to the Bible, does it, allegedly by you, say that. Provide bible verse where in verbatim say that:
says the LORD of Hosts.
'
Who is an angel?
Angels, ' malakh' in Hebrew and 'angelos' in Greek, are agents sent on an errand to do something or deliver a message, call them, messengers, if you like. They can be celestial beings, meaning heavily hosts or can be terrestrial beings, meaning human beings
Do people send themselves on personal errands? Of course, capital YES, people can or do send themselves on personal errands, so implying that there's no exception to this rule
Trinity, is fit for purpose and albeit, the word itself, is non existent in the bible, the word, nonetheless, is used informally to describe the mysterious and fascinating distinguishing features of the infinite incorporeal, powerful, supreme, supernatural, influential, phenomenon Entity known as God
OK, I confess. Which is, I lied, when I alluded that, its a fact, we live in a three dimensional world. Thats not completely true because we actually, do live in a 3+1 dimensional existence, and I hope from that observation, its seen to be ludicrous to think, this God, in the real sense of His unparalleled Majesty, Serene Highness, Glory, Greatness, Matchlessness etc is subjected or limited to trinity, talkless of, a 3+1 dimensional existence
God always employs whatever we are used to, what we are familiar with, to attract our interest or attention with, uses them to transmit, share or exchange information or ideas with us. Now every physical thing on earth is represented, is identifiable with three metrics, which are: length, breadth and height, or distance, width and depth even latitude, longitude and altitude, but if you throw time, in the mix, you have the a 3+1 dimensional existence. Right now, you dont need me to say that, God is not subjected to time, and meaning, God is timeless
There is more to trinity. Trinity is a bus stop, not the bus terminus, but some jump off at the bus stop, instead of waiting to get off at the bus terminus. Is it no wonder, why the word, trinity, by divine providence, is absent in the whole of the bible.
I AM, that I AM, is signifies infinity. It imports infinitude, indicates endlessness. God can not fit, cant be squashed or roughly pushed into a trinity box and stay indefinitely in it . There is a time and place for trinity. It happens that such a time, like that, is now
Trinity does not stop God manifesting Himself in 3 ways, now, if especially, thats how our ecosystem exists and operates, then so be it. Bring it on.
Thank you very much for being a rich old good sport. Really enjoyed and loved the discussion, we eventually in the last two or so episodes got to have. We should make a habit of it more, loll.

MaxInDHouse:

[1] authority over Pharaoh
[2] authority over sickness, death and natural forces
[3] No
[4] No

Now i understand why you hate responses that's backed up with scriptural quotations, just imagine the whole epistle you put up here without a single biblical quote.
No wahala my response still remains my response anyday anytime anywhere and before anybody i will repeat it because i've got enough scriptural backings for everything! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:

Good for your lot then.

says the LORD of Hosts.
'

Who is an angel?

1599 Geneva Bible
3 1 Of the messenger of the Lord, John Baptist, and of Christ’s office.

1 Behold, I will send my [a]messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the [b]Lord whom ye seek, shall speedily come to his Temple: even the [c]messenger of the Covenant, whom ye desire: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

Footnotes
Malachi 3:1 This is meant of John Baptist, as Christ expoundeth it, Luke 7:27.
Malachi 3:1 Meaning, Messiah, Ps. 40:1, 7; Dan. 9:17, 25.
Malachi 3:1 That is, Christ, by whom the covenant was made and ratified, who is called the Angel or messenger of the covenant, because he reconcileth us to his father and is Lord or king, because he hath the government of his Church"

Your Trinitarian mentors knew that Jesus Christ is an angel long time before the advent of King James Version.

NNTR:

Isaiah 6:6,Did God ever send himself on any errand?
Isaiah 6:8, God says NEVER !!
Isaiah 6:8, did you observe that God refers to himself as "I"?
Isaiah 6:8, did you observe that "us" in that verse does not reference God as triune persons?

NNTR:

Oga, your lengthy post are just your personal assumptions not supported by the holy Scriptures.
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now i understand why you hate responses that's backed up with scriptural quotations, just imagine the whole epistle you put up here without a single biblical quote.
No wahala my response still remains my response anyday anytime anywhere and before anybody i will repeat it because i've got enough scriptural backings for everything! smiley

NNTR passed off Empty Human philosophy as Scriptures. grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by cornelboy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Angels in Islam can't impregnate humans.
Can they impregnate themselves?

Na Christians get those Angels.
There was even nothing like Judaism or Christianity when that happened.
Moses that authored the book of genesis wasn't there when most of the events in it happened. Like the creation account and some other account, they were inspired by God. They were true event that really happened.

There are many cases in the Bible where angel came to earth. Most came to do God's will.
But those particular angels came down without God's permission to sin. Angels don't have sexual relations in heaven. God didn't allow them back in heaven, he imprisoned them somewhere and they will destroyed in the future.

Humans get sex in marriage and there will be such in heaven too.
Yeah that could only happen in the imaginary heaven of your prophet.
The main purpose of sex is copulation and multiplication of mankind.
There's no such in heaven. Angels don't reproduce. Use your small brain well.

Nothing like sex in heaven? So how did the sons of God know about sex? How were they able to woo humans? How did they learn the art of copulation? How did they get the organ and viable sex cell to fertilise a human oven?

I thought you said angels in Islam don't do that undecided
And why do Muslim think Allah can't have a biological son through sex when they believe there is sex and copulation in heaven?
Allah sef gò' dè knack for heaven

Heaven will be interesting!
Your religion heaven is Imaginary!
AntiChristian:

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emusan:

So he was not God at those time?
The Greek Orthodox church Screenshots says Jesus Christ is NOT God Almighty, Jesus is godlike, with divine nature.
Emusan:

Why he was on earth, he was never with God bah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy yet Jesus says the Father is IN Him and always with Him
John 17:21
That they all shall be one, just as you, my Father, are in me, and I am in you, so that they also shall be one in us"

Mr LIENUS, you see am?
Jesus says they (disciples) are one in us" (him & God). ALL of them na Trinity.
grin
Emusan:

[s]Continue your lie
Liar even your 8 lying old men in Warwick will never say such[/s]

Your conclusion is wrong.

Emusan GIBBERISH grin
Emusan:

Yet you'll agree that Prov 8 wisdom personification is Jesus.

Do you know what Prov entirely says about WISDOM?
Proverb 8:22-29,Wisdom is a spirit Creature called " Mastercraftsman" working beside God at his side.
Emusan:

You see the reason why I said your conclusion is wrong.

Jesus who was an angel and all angels and human are god still became MIGHTY GOD

So was Moses ever referred to as MIGHTY GOD?

Angels and human are all god, so how come Jesus who was an angel will later become MIGHTY GOD? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Does MIGHTY God different from god which angels and Human are said to be?
"MIGHTY GOD" meaning "EL", Hebrew language word for "GOD", referring to Yahweh, man, Angels etc.
Let Biblehub help you grin grin
Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emusan:

Nothing like paraphrase but direct word for word

But read this with your comprehension cap on your head

CEV: Christ was truly God. But he did not try to remain equal with God.

ERV: He was like God in every way, but he did not think that his being equal with God was something to use for his own benefit.

EHV: Though he was by nature God, he did not consider equality with God as a prize to be displayed,

GW: Although he was in the form of God and equal with God, he did not take advantage of this equality

MSG: He had equal status with God but didn’t think so much of himself that he had to cling to the advantages of that status no matter what.

NIRV: In his very nature he was God. Jesus was equal with God. But Jesus didn’t take advantage of that fact.

OJB: Who, though existing in the demut of the mode of being of Elohim [His etzem or essential nature, Yn 1:1-2; 17:5], nevertheless Moshiach did not regard being equal with G-d as a thing to be seized [BERESHIS 3:5] Phil 2:6

I have to bring many translations here for simple understanding of that verse.

The very FRAUD Bill Mounce Greek Interlinear of Phillipians 2:6 exposed in the screenshot.
Oga, Jesus Christ is NOT equal to his God. grin grin cheesy

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by Janosky: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
NNTR:
Luke 18:27
'Jesus replied,
“What is impossible with man, is possible with God.”
'

Is it something too hard for God to do?
Is it impossible for God to send Himself by carrying out a Do It Yourself project, in other words, DIY?

Oga, stop DECEIVING yourself.
Isaiah 6:8 , God says your claim is spurious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Janosky:

NNTR passed off Empty Human philosophy as Scriptures. grin

It's a pity that one could be so blind to reality yet assuming he's right.
Everything i posted he keeps turning away all to write the epistle that's based on tradition of men, and when you talk about the benefits of their blind religion they will be offended! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo / 5 Signs Your Star Is Under Attack / How Do I Become A Luciferian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.