Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

This Life Is Just Not Balance At All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life Is Just Not Balance At All (830 Views)

She’s Just Not That Into You - Demi Sutra, Destiny Mira / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / Nigeria Is Just Not A Safe Place For A Girl-child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
I saw someone that I have not seen for a long time today,when I was a kid this lady was so hot,she was the talk of the town beautiful and very gorgeous with plenty onshore and offshore endowed .Her skin was glittering then,she even went to UK then and guys were falling over her.I saw this lady today,men age has caught up with her,all the bling bling have disappeared.My realisation of all this is that this life is just not balance.We are all just chasing shadows till we finally rest with the shadows.Just a food for thought.

3 Likes

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Close your mouth you liar.. cheesy
The nonsense story you narrated there never happened.. cheesy undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by rickpat(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
people do change physically over time...it may be adding weight ....or health condition or child birth in women.. accident..or anything...so need saying ,," life no balance"

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
guobe:
I saw someone that I have not seen for a long time today,when I was a kid this lady was so hot,she was the talk of the town beautiful and very gorgeous with plenty onshore and offshore endowed Her skin was glittering then,she even went to UK then and guys were falling over her.I saw this lady today,men age has caught up with her,all the bling bling have disappeared.My realisation of all this is that this life is just not balance.We are all just chasing shadows till we finally rest with the shadows.Just a food for thought.

Na so life be my brother
Everything na time

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
people do change physically over time...it may be adding weight ....or health condition or child birth in women.. accident..or anything...so need saying ,," life no balance"
yes age certainly catching up,boy it's good we make money when we are young,legit money for that mater,suffering in old age without money no be am
Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by rickpat(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
guobe:
yes age certainly catching up,boy it's good we make money when we are young,legit money for that mater,suffering in old age without money no be am
sure

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2022

men age like wine, women age like milk

Hence ned nackin Regina Daniel back to back

2 Likes

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Flahyuq:

Na so life be my brother
Everything na time
yes flahuq,time waits for no man,life is short,make hay when the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by Tradernaija1: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
guobe:
I saw someone that I have not seen for a long time today,when I was a kid this lady was so hot,she was the talk of the town beautiful and very gorgeous with plenty onshore and offshore endowed Her skin was glittering then,she even went to UK then and guys were falling over her.I saw this lady today,men age has caught up with her,all the bling bling have disappeared.My realisation of all this is that this life is just not balance.We are all just chasing shadows till we finally rest with the shadows.Just a food for thought.

All is vanity
Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tradernaija1:

All is vanity
vanity upon vanity but we should all try our very best to take care of our kids,give them the best,give them sound education.They are our future.We must not fail as parents.
Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

men age like wine, women age like milk

Hence ned nackin Regina Daniel back to back
lol this one strong o
Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by Qatar2022: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Close your mouth you liar.. cheesy
The nonsense story you narrated there never happened.. cheesy undecided
Are you not going to aged? Why are you pained ?

2 Likes

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Qatar2022:

Are you not going to aged? Why are you pained ?
Boy can you keep mute and slide off now.. tongue

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 4:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Flahyuq:

Na so life be my brother
Everything na time
certainly flahuq

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by paulolee(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2022
its called nature bt economist call it law of diminishing returns....nobody can escape it

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Just Not Balance At All by guobe: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2022
paulolee:
its called nature bt economist call it law of diminishing returns....nobody can escape it
yes,totally agree with you on the law of diminishing return,we may even add physics to it as gravity.In physics,I was thought about gravity that anything that goes up must come down.

(1) (Reply)

It Was Not Sex That Destroy Samson In The Bible / 7 Major Signs That A Girl Wants You To Approach Her / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.