Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? (16133 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by bullabong(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2022
7victor:

To me, I consider His act of dying and rising again from the death His greatest miracle.

Prior to that, He had been raising people from the death.

He decided to show to the world that He could conquer death, so He allowed Himself to be crucified, lost all His blood which is necessary for life, yet He resurrected and live without any blood to show to the world that there's nothing He cannot do.

He conquered death by dying and rising again.

The blood He shed is still available somewhere in the universe to wash the sins of people and to protect people.

Because in the old testament time in Israel, blood of animals was used to wash sins and to protect people. So Jesus Christ Himself decided to provide a more perfect blood by providing His own blood

During the final supper with His disciples, He gave them bread and wine which He called His body and blood. So He was the perfect sacrifice. Before then, the body and blood of animals were used for sacrifice while parts of the body was then eaten.

Jesus Christ is the perfect sacrifice to God in order to make peace between sinners and God, as the Bible says.

His death and resurrection is therefore His greatest miracle.

shame on you for believing things told but unconfirmed...
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by baralatie(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Then there is the one people do not notice

The miracle of Christ ascension!

Jesus Christ rose unaided into the sky

It is like watching superman fly

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Sleekfingers: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2022
7victor:

To me, I consider His act of dying and rising again from the death His greatest miracle.

He decided to show to the world that He could conquer death, so He allowed Himself to be crucified, lost all His blood which is necessary for life, yet He resurrected and live without any blood to show to the world that there's nothing He cannot do.

The blood He shed is still available somewhere in the universe to wash the sins of people and to protect people.

Because in the old testament time in Israel, blood of animals was used to wash sins and to protect people. So Jesus Christ Himself decided to provide a more perfect blood by providing His own blood

During the final supper with His disciples, He gave them bread and wine which He called His body and blood. So He was the perfect sacrifice. Before then, the body and blood of animals were used for sacrifice while parts of the body was then eaten.

Jesus Christ is the perfect sacrifice to God in order to make peace between sinners and God, as the Bible says.

When jesus did his magic, they call it miracle....

But when an ifa priest ,. Do something similar, they call it black magic
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by yahmohy27: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Kelvin3476:
BE AS PROUD AS U LOVED WHILE ALIVE. AFTER DEATH WE ALL CAN RELATE
Do not let them teach you bibble go and read your Bible with understanding, if possible look for the truth by reading the Quran too, only then you will know the right way my guy.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Eriokanmi: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Waking up of the stinkingly dead lazarus
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by hosemujica: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
baralatie:

Which is bigger water coming out a rock in a desert or water turned to wine!

God is Good!
The later.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by BigDawsNet: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Resurrection of Lazarus
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by SultanYoung: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2022
7victor:

To me,[s] I consider His act of dying and rising again from the death His greatest miracle.

[/s]

please answer this was Jesus Christ the one that resurrect himself or GOD resurrect him
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Kelvin3476: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
yahmohy27:

Do not let them teach you bibble go and read your Bible with understanding, if possible look for the truth by reading the Quran too, only then you will know the right way my guy.
Which i have dn
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Can we say that the adulterous woman escape from death should be a powerful miracle
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Suspect1: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
No muslim came to trol now.
But on friday u would see them spreading hatred in a muslim thread....

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2022
hosemujica:
The later.
grin

You guys ehn
So.you don't think the multiplication of finish and bread is great eh
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Munzy14(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Everything that he did was great...I don't think they should be graded.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Eriokanmi: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
Jesus didn't die on the cross except if you claim Jesus lied!

Jesus said "Just as Jonah was in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights so all will he be in the earth!

Jonah didn't die when he was in the belly of the fish!

So crucifixion is false! Jesus never died!

The greatest miracle of Jesus in the Bible is waking up the dead!

The worst miracle is turning water to alcoholic wine.
At least, you believe in the bible and Jesus power for once. Nice one bro. Na amall, small. You'd end up being a preacher of the word of God someday. Saul who later became Paul was even worse than you. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Segzy22: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What is the greatest and worst miracle your prophet Mohammed ever did?

To get married to a nine year old girl or to see the vision of 72 virgins in heaven which he promised you if you committed suicide by killing the perceived enemies of Islam?

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Then there is the miracle of healing a broken heart(the Samaritan woman by the well)
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Then there is the miracle of healing of a young man's madness from legion of devils
shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by elinaxy(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Speaking to 5000 multitude of people without a microphone
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Heterodox(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
None.

There was no miracle.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by danijesus(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2022
eburuu:
Who Jesus help...ogun ma payi
idiot!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AZControversial(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
smiley
For me, it was raising Lazarus from the dead despite him being in the grave for four days.
And the lesson it taught me is that God works His Wonders even beyond the 'eleventh hour'!

He's bound neither by time nor circumstance!

Happy Sunday to you all!

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by LordIsaac(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Salvation of souls.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by baralatie(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
elinaxy:
Speaking to 5000 multitude of people without a microphone
Yeah!
And he healed them all

Waow
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus said "Just as Jonah was in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights so all will he be in the earth!

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

NB: Choose the best answer from the options given, No super story.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by PROPHETmichael: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
One of his greatest miracle was when they took him to Golgotha, a hill near Jerusalem where he was crucified; a place of suffering and sacrifice; a place of burial, a place of no return. For the first time in the history of mankind that someone was taken to Golgotha[b] (a place of no return)[/b] and came back alive.

Another miracle worth mentioning is the walking on water miracle (Matthew 14:22-31). Jesus decided to show another dimension of himself to his disciples by telling them to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side. Mammy water waited till the ship was in the middle of the river and decided to show herself since the master was not with disciples.

When it seems all hope was lost, they disciples saw Jesus walking on top of their fear thereby signifying his authority over water spirit though, at first sight, they thought it was mammy water (26: And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear But straightway Jesus spoke unto them, saying, "Be of good cheer; IT IS I; be not afraid.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Married2Crypto(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2022
the raising of lazarus from the dead who had just died for four days still remains Jesus christ's greatest miracle. When he saw lazarus' sisters crying along with the people that had come to comfort them, Jesus christ groaned in the spirit and was troubled, He then broke down in tears emotionally at lazarus' tomb, lazarus was Jesus christ closest friend. "... see how he loved him!" john 11:36
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2022
The woman with the issue of blood, she just touched Jesus' hem and she was healed.
Not the greatest miracle but my favourite miracle. The greatest miracle is his resurrection.
I must carry God o
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by BJanta: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2022
7victor:

This is a needless and blasphemous question , because you have to tell me which of His miracle was not by GOD , then I can tell you the greatest.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by CharlieMaria(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2022
lomprico:

His resurrection was not his miracle but the Father's
Look
John 10:17-18
17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by delightglobal(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2022
God will forgive you
AntiChristian:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Awesome God, How Great Thou Art: / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.