Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? (16112 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

See foolish question that is derailing thread.

grin that question hard for allah an idol muhammad inherited from his father, Abd allāh to answer tru you..
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 6:10am On Mar 28, 2022
kazzbab:

It sounds so foolish that Jesus Christ (who is a saviour) would have to die (especially on the cross) to perfect our salvation, right? You see, the message of the cross is foolishness to those that will perish but I pray the Lord Jesus Christ himself redeem you from those who will inevitably perish , by his mercy.

I pray you meet Jesus soon, my brother.

Exactly it's foolishness!
When your Jesus died who did he meet?

I wonder how God will be cruel to send his only son to be killed for his other creations!

He is all-powerful. Can't He make a better way except this ritualistic way?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 6:13am On Mar 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Show me a false prophet that has brought back dead to life. They can only kill, they cannot bring back to life

I don't need to show you!

Your Jesus said it in Matthew 24:24.

Who is telling lies you or your Bible?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 6:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Rolexjerry:

Let someone impale your chest through and through with a spear and hang you on a cross lemme see how you can survive.

Not Jesus who claimed to have all authority in heaven and earth! Who can heal the blind and even raise the dead!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Edyice:

Mumu grin grin

Mumu is he who believes God came to be killed by humans he wants to save!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by phemmyfour: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't need to show you!

Your Jesus said it in Matthew 24:24.

Who is telling lies you or your Bible?
Olodo
Did you see raising the dead there?

Show me a false prophet that raised the dead from the Bible or you hold your peace forever.

They all performed great signs apart from raising the dead to deceived the elect
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Olodo
Did you see raising the dead there?

Show me a false prophet that raised the dead from the Bible or you hold your peace forever.

They all performed great signs apart from raising the dead to deceived the elect

What does great signs mean? Does it mean turning water to wine at weddings?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by iamhappyking: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

I am not even a fan of ZN. It's been long i watched his videos. That Qu'ran verse you quoted didn't say he died. It is called future tense!

And all of us will die and be raised up!

Hmmm!
so if it is future tense, then Jesus Christ has not died until into the future ?

thanks for confirmation!!!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

grin that question hard for allah an idol muhammad inherited from his father, Abd allāh to answer tru you..

Jesus Barrabas dey worry you!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by phemmyfour: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

What does great signs mean? Does it mean turning water to wine at weddings?
yea, healing the sick etc
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
yea, healing the sick etc

Healing the sick is great signs to you?

Same sickness that drugs can cure!

Abeg comot here make i hear word!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by phemmyfour: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Healing the sick is great signs to you?

Same sickness that drugs can cure!

Abeg comot here make i hear word!
Like leprosy
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Like leprosy

John 14:12
Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Please explain the above? Who among those who believe in him has done greater sign than waking the dead of 4 days?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by phemmyfour: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

John 14:12
Truly, truly, I tell you, [b]whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. [/b]

Please explain the above? Who among those who believe in him has done greater sign than waking the dead of 4 days?

"Whoever that Believes in him".....Not for every tom dick n harry

False prophet ain't in the equation
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
"Whoever that Believes in him".....Not for every tom dick n harry

False prophet ain't in the equation

Think na! What miracles can people do nowadays that will be greater than what Jesus did?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by iamhappyking: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus should have included 18+ lol

Antichristian is a classic example of someone who uses the StrawMan Fallacy.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by phemmyfour: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Think na! What miracles can people do nowadays that will be greater than what Jesus did?
You're missing the key point: "The people" doesn't include false prophets
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus Barrabas dey worry you!

The demons that pinned down your paedophile messenger in cave is affecting you shey you know.. I don't understand the reason for your existence if this question hard for allah an idol muhammad inherited from his father to answer tru you

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Rolexjerry(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Not Jesus who claimed to have all authority in heaven and earth! Who can heal the blind and even raise the dead!
Don't worry. The explanation go too long and you may not still understand.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by koldej(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Wines are alcoholic except if you want to lie that Jesus made non-alcoholic wine which was uncommon back then.

You can Google how non-alcoholic wines are made and think if Jesus had such knowledge back then.
Wines are all alcoholic ?
How are non alcoholic wines made? and was it recorded in the bible Jesus made the wine that was made available?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Josipov: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Chai! Christianity is not a religion for me at all. This one don cast!

You're right friend, christianity is not a religion, instead, it's a way of life.
It's taking a decision to live a life like Jesus Christ; that is, a life that pleases God, with an endgame of making the world a better place. Not just for you alone but for other people around you.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

The resurrection and death were false. That's why Israel where it all happened didn't believe it till today.

Jonah was saved alive from the belly of the fish and he never needs to resurrect.
So then according to you, what did Jesus mean by being in the belly of the 'Earth' for 3 days?

Was he gonna be buried alife?
Because as we were know being in the belly of the earth means you are under the earth and when someone is under the earth it's mean the person have been buried
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

The resurrection and death were false. That's why Israel where it all happened didn't believe it till today.

Jonah was saved alive from the belly of the fish and he never needs to resurrect.
So then according to you, what did Jesus mean by being in the belly of the 'Earth' for 3 days?

Was he gonna be buried alife?
Because as we were know being in the belly of the earth means you are under the earth and when someone is under the earth it's mean the person have been buried.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

So alcoholic wine is cool for Christianity. Jesus didn't put 18+.
people like you didn't even know people like king David drank alcohol.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Edyice: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mumu is he who believes God came to be killed by humans he wants to save!

Mumu antichrist think , you will not think

Since you fell from up just like cars , ships , phones , planes and more fell from the sky ...
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Edyice: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

I do believe Jesus to be a man like Moses and other men of God. But that he's God because he did miracles which others before him did is a no no for me!

Jesus can't even save himself not to talk of me or you!

You are a Mumu man

You sound like a Muslim ( Muslim that always look for trouble )
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Edyice:

You are a Mumu man

You sound like a Muslim ( Muslim that always look for trouble )

Of cos i am a Muslim. But i no dey look for trouble.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
ifiokjohn:
people like you didn't even know people like king David drank alcohol.

Waoh! Did Jesus too drank it?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by ifiokjohn(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Waoh! Did Jesus too drank it?
how will I know? The Bible didn't record that. But since the Bible recorded David own and it's didn't say it is wrong. Then we are good.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Edyice: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos i am a Muslim. But i no dey look for trouble.

Then what are you doing on a Christian page

I can't comment on a Muslim related topic because seum and his company ask us to sign and never talk bad about them Muslim

I downloaded quran and most of the stories are not completed ( same story in the bible)

Same stories was well written, well explained
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Ken4Christ: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
Jesus didn't die on the cross except if you claim Jesus lied!

Jesus said "Just as Jonah was in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights so all will he be in the earth!

Jonah didn't die when he was in the belly of the fish!

So crucifixion is false! Jesus never died!

The greatest miracle of Jesus in the Bible is waking up the dead!

The worst miracle is turning water to alcoholic wine.

Jonah died very well and went to hell. His lifeless body was in the fish belly but his soul went to hell. And it was from the pit of hell he cried;

Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the BELLY OF HELL cried I....

And when the Lord heard his cry, his soul was reunited with his body and the fish vomited him out.

Who can survive under water for 30 minutes talk more of three days in the fish belly.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Jonah died very well and went to hell. His lifeless body was in the fish belly but his soul went to hell. And it was from the pit of hell he cried;

Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the BELLY OF HELL cried I....

And when the Lord heard his cry, his soul was reunited with his body and the fish vomited him out.

Who can survive under water for 30 minutes talk more of three days in the fish belly.

So Jonah died in the fish then rose up to come out from the fish. Where did the Bible say his soul went to hell? Belly of Hell or Belly of fish?
Can people pray to God from hell? And your God hears the cry of Hellish people?
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Rccg Open Heavens 2018 Activation Pin / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.