Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? (16113 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by BePrepared: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
musicwriter:

Stop the noise and instead present the historical proof for existence of your Jesus.

After ur waec exam
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
BePrepared:

I know you've been listening to that Muslim apologist on YouTube.

Jesus didn't die but ALL his disciples died horrible deaths and torture defending his death, how plausible is that.

Mohammed came 600 years after the death of Christ and under the influence of a demon (which he Mohammed initially agreed) to tell u that he didn't die. Can such refutation be accepted in a court of law? A man coming 600 years after an event to debunk what he never witnessed.

Even Jews accepted that they witness the death of Christ.

If Jesus never died how were the disciples preaching his death and getting coverts in the same Jerusalem.

Think with your head don't allow one mallam decieve you.

Mallam no dey deceive me. Jews believed they killed him and he resurrected that's why they call him bastard nowadays. And more the reason Jews in Israel are mainly Christian.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
thinkmoney:

So it means he was in the belly of the fish na? The situation of Jonah was used to make allegory of how Jesus will be buried for three days and rise again.
The bible which is older than Quran and which Quran even quote many times attest to it that Jesus died completely. Like the death of others. He had to for his sacrifice to be valid. He had to die real death so has to save us from real death.
However, like many that claim to be Christians have erroneously decimated over these years, Jesus didn't raise himself. He was raised by God. Infact every great act that Jesus performed, he only performed through the empowerment by God. He attested to this fact when he said, "i can do nothing of my own...".
The greatest miracle Jesus was used to perform his his resurrection.

The resurrection and death were false. That's why Israel where it all happened didn't believe it till today.

Jonah was saved alive from the belly of the fish and he never needs to resurrect.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Chochovini: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
bullabong:
Oh!!you are the devil?
Its obvious you are worse than the devil.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
iamhappyking:

i can see you are a zakr nik disciple.... happy to meet you.
watch his video and really laugh and scoff at his feeble attempt to descredit the Resurrection of christ.
what got me laughing was that he said that mary went to massage the body of christ.. with all the toturing and tearing of the flesh!!@@@

if Jesus christ did not die but gather then he is not a mortal.. he is unique above all human race.
if he died and was resurrected... then he is still a unique above all human race.... still a problem for the dawah group.

it was stated that christ said Yusuf Ali: Quran 19;33 "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)
it is either the author and the book quoting him were lying or confused or it actually happen.

take your confusion else where

I am not even a fan of ZN. It's been long i watched his videos. That Qu'ran verse you quoted didn't say he died. It is called future tense!

And all of us will die and be raised up!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
RightChannel:

Tell us the worst miracle your pedophile prophet of yours performed while alive?

So that I can derail the thread according to your holy spirit right?

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
KINGS100:
(There is no such a thing as worst miracle, every miracle Our Lord Jesus performed are significant and marvelous.

So alcoholic wine is cool for Christianity. Jesus didn't put 18+.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Resurrection of Lazarus....no magician can reproduce that

False prophets can do such too!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
delightglobal:
God will forgive you

Aameen
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

NB: Choose the best answer from the options given, No super story.

See foolish question that is derailing thread.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by thinkmoney(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

The resurrection and death were false. That's why Israel where it all happened didn't believe it till today.

Jonah was saved alive from the belly of the fish and he never needs to resurrect.
Ok, I understand u now anti-Christian
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
At least, you believe in the bible and Jesus power for once. Nice one bro. Na amall, small. You'd end up being a preacher of the word of God someday. Saul who later became Paul was even worse than you. Keep it up.

Paul was blinded by light on the way to Damascus. He then became the best apostle to write 14/27 new testament books even more than all the 11 disciples combined.

Abeg! I no fit became that senseless as to follow Christianity!
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Adesina18111(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
You really knocked the point home...we dey d same spirit

SeriouslySense:
With this kind of mind we should be developing our communities, imagine if we ask ourselves how did the romans make roads in the former days, how can we generate electricity from the sea waves, we can get to work and transform communities. smiley smiley smiley

We should be logical like this ask ourselves how can old men, who are about to die be ruling us, and why is religion always a source of conflicts.

What a person chooses to belief for their spiritual being, is personal and should be a personal choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:
your end is near. You’ll die shamefully just like all your Islamic leaders who have fought against Christianity. They all died in shame

Abeg mention them? Even the apostles died horribly! Jesus died horribly!

So what if i died in shame too? Can it be as shameful as being crucified? Beheaded like John? Or burnt like some apostles?
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by AntiChristian: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
lomprico:

And why is it the worst? Because you pastors have brainwashed you that tasting alcohol is a sin abi?

Jesus should have included 18+ lol
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by musicwriter(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
BePrepared:

After ur waec exam

You certainly don't know the type of person I am cause if you do, the last thing you'll discuss with me is your yeye degree. Just by your writing I can tell you have little so called education, though you may have large degree.

Everybody that follows me knows that I am an auto-didact which I've stated so many times here on Nairaland and in my writings, and your childish nuances already tells me you've read my book. And I am writing more. Get ready!

Your professors have quoted me all over the place without even realizing my background. But some of them do.

Shut me down with that your enlightening education. You have your doctorate degree. Right? Disprove the following:-

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus turned water to wine.

Nobody in history said Jesus healed me or some I know.

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus fed 5,000 people with fishes and bread.

Nobody in history said I lived in the same village, town, city, country with Jesus.

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus resurrected to heaven.

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.

In fact, nobody in history said I knew Jesus.

Nobody witnessed anything about Jesus because it's not a real event. Jesus is mythology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Rolexjerry(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
Jesus didn't die on the cross except if you claim Jesus lied!

Jesus said "Just as Jonah was in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights so all will he be in the earth!

Jonah didn't die when he was in the belly of the fish!

So crucifixion is false! Jesus never died!

The greatest miracle of Jesus in the Bible is waking up the dead!

The worst miracle is turning water to alcoholic wine.
Let someone impale your chest through and through with a spear and hang you on a cross lemme see how you can survive.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Bbbw: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
What he has done for me
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by phemmyfour: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

False prophets can do such too!
Show me a false prophet that has brought back dead to life. They can only kill, they cannot bring back to life
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by kazzbab(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
Jesus didn't die on the cross except if you claim Jesus lied!

Jesus said "Just as Jonah was in the belly of the fish for three days and three nights so all will he be in the earth!

Jonah didn't die when he was in the belly of the fish!

So crucifixion is false! Jesus never died!

The greatest miracle of Jesus in the Bible is waking up the dead!

The worst miracle is turning water to alcoholic wine.

It sounds so foolish that Jesus Christ (who is a saviour) would have to die (especially on the cross) to perfect our salvation, right? You see, the message of the cross is foolishness to those that will perish but I pray the Lord Jesus Christ himself redeem you from those who will inevitably perish , by his mercy.

I pray you meet Jesus soon, my brother.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Nova1988(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
BePrepared:

So Muhammad never promise u unlimited erection again in his paradise

So Muhammed didn't rape a nine year old again

U are denying Anlla prophet oo

Being ignorant once again. Rape? Go and understand the meaning of rape then come back and talk to me.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by Wireproductivit(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Salvation
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by orisa37: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cutehector:
his Father did.

IN HIM.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by loveJib(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Resurrection
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by BePrepared: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
musicwriter:

You certainly don't know the type of person I am cause if you do, the last thing you'll discuss with me is your yeye degree. Just by your writing I can tell you have little so called education, though you may have large degree.

Everybody that follows me knows that I am an auto-didact which I've stated so many times here on Nairaland and in my writings, and your childish nuances already tells me you've read my book. And I am writing more. Get ready!

Your professors have quoted me all over the place without even realizing my background. But some of them do.

Shut me down with that your enlightening education. You have your doctorate degree. Right? Disprove the following:-

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus turned water to wine.

Nobody in history said Jesus healed me or some I know.

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus fed 5,000 people with fishes and bread.

Nobody in history said I lived in the same village, town, city, country with Jesus.

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus resurrected to heaven.

Nobody in history said I was there when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.

In fact, nobody in history said I knew Jesus.

Nobody witnessed anything about Jesus because it's not a real event. Jesus is mythology.

I'm sorry

You've won

Congrats
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by JuanDeDios: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
baralatie:

We were not told if the wine is alcoholic like ogogoro or fresh like palm.wine or squeezed red fruit juice
Wine. That's the word you need to tell you everything. In the Bible, wine is alcoholic. You can't even begin to dispute that.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by nizelgirl(f): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Miracle of Salvation. Dying on the cross to set a sinner free.
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by freedomfloyd(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think changing of the mindset of the 11 disciple's to believe and follow him as the Messiah cuz one of the most difficult thing to do is to Change the way and pattern in which a person is condition to think cuz it's was very difficult for God to Get rid of the slavery mindset of the children of. Isreal in the wilderness he perfom all sorts of miracles e.g wearing same clothes and pairs of shoes for 40 years without worning out,manners fallen from heaven they still complain why did moses brought them out of captivity to die in the wilderness,
he changed the menu still yet they complain the kind of physical demonstrating miracles God perform in the wilderness just for the children of isreal to believe and Change the way they think
Jesus didn't perform half of it,
so the only way God was able to get rid of thier slavery mindset and pattern of thinking was to let the generation that was held in captivity in Egypt to die and let thier descendants to posses the promise Land cuz after all the miracles God perfom they still lack faith in him and in themselves that's they can posses the promise Land, thier minds were enslaved thier free will was taking from them by the Egyptian thier minds was condition to think they don't deserve freedom so to me i rate that above all
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by kareemkamil(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wake the dead & Water to wine
Re: Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? by nemeomire: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Resurrection

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Rccg Open Heavens 2018 Activation Pin / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.