Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States (75312 Views)

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Most def borrowed the idea from Nigerian markets aswea. But which city in California, Biko?
Los Angeles

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good evening Sir

How're you doing?

Do you have a job you might want me to do for you remotely?

Sir please employ me as your virtual assistant
What's your Business ideology like ?
Can you be trusted?
Where's ur base in Naija?
How much I go pay naaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nappsy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Abeg make una shift one laptop at affordable rate for me nah please

Techsupport:
This is swap meet. There is one on Highway 6 and Bissonet for my East Texas hustlers. cool

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Aboguede(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bloda enjoy ur amelika na

Allow us in our Bush 9ja biko kwanu

Ndi bendan select grin

MALIGNANTGuest:

@Isaiah4Life,
I don't think anyone has ridiculed Nigeria on this page so far. People just stated the reality.
We have to improve on environmental sanitation.
IF you relocate abroad, you may feel more terrible than some of us feel here.
AFRICA is truly blessed.
You wouldn't understand.
Have you witnessed an earthquake before?
I have witnessed it more than 20 times.
In fact, we receive alerts on our phones when it's about happening.
So, Africa is blessed.
All we need is Organization & to do away with too many unnecessary issues impeding advancement.
We empower Agberos too much in Nigeria.
In Fact I have seen university graduates who resorted to Agbero wey of life to export money from business owners & motorists.

Sound minds should start occupying strategic positions in Nigeria. Enough of all these Agbero.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nappsy:
Abeg make una shift one laptop at affordable rate for me nah please

Sorry Chief, I already sent the last one I have to a NLder yesterday. If I get another, I will send to you
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by calcal: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

California.
na Mexicans get California naaa grin grin

You will receive sanctions soon, don't forget anything against nomerica its a threat to their national security.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2022
calcal:

You will receive sanctions soon, don't forget anything against nomerica its a threat to their national security.
grin grin grin
U dey funny...
Nobody get that time here.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by castrokins(m): 5:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Send You A PM Right Away. Thanks

MALIGNANTGuest:

Available in Large quantities.
If interested send me your number.
But keep my details private please.
U will get the Toyota Corolla.
But you will bear all the costs.
I won't charge you a dime.
It will be my favour to you this new year
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Temi231(f): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2022
The open market in Los Angeles is cheap, but most products are fake sold by Mexicans. I have been there and done that

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Alexpetra: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2022
I no dey like enter this type of market... To buy everything go dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by bfn1: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2022
If you can speak Spanish, will that give you a bargaining edge in a market like this?
MALIGNANTGuest:

California.
na Mexicans get California naaa grin grin
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by cayorday89(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Ahn ahn, so they even have akube in the abroad
LOL, there is a reason why I prefer seeing documentaries as it portrays real life situations without adding or subtracting from it unlike movies which is make belief...

There are something I see and hear of and I am not surprised or shocked anymore..
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by ajericho(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Send me your details too.
Like he did.
But manage the one you see.

Bro I need an iPhone abeg,make I sell the one wey I dey hold abeg
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by ajericho(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What's your Business ideology like ?
Can you be trusted?
Where's ur base in Naija?
How much I go pay naaa grin grin grin

Sorry for interrupting,

But I got my own business idea,

I know about transportation business here,

I base in Ibadan and the Toyota Sienna is a big deal in the transportation business
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Fearyourcreator: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The WHITES left Nigeria too abruptly.
We didn't learn much from them at all.
Else it would have been far better than South Africa.
All Thanks to Zik, Awolowo, Sa duana for their impatience
Hmmmm
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Bifwoli: 1:24am On Mar 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin
You are Right!
Go Aba, Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, now see how we go heap dirty everywhere, still dey blame govt.
The market people here get trash nylons.
They immediately pack as they generate theirs.
That's discipline!
Forget country wey good sweet.
Na to choose your market.
Honestly, the standards of things sold here sent me shivers.
I saw illegal African migrants in Italy doing this open air market thing too but they start to make the streets /sidewalks not user friendly,chaotic and dirty .

See why these people don't like us in their countries? We have no discipline and follow no rules ,we're our own enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bifwoli:
I saw illegal African migrants in Italy doing this open air market thing too but they start to make the streets /sidewalks not user friendly,chaotic and dirty .

See why these people don't like us in their countries? We have no discipline and follow no rules ,we're our own enemies.
True
U can't give what you don't have.
U can't give what you were never trained to give.
Most Nigerians hate the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Done
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 14, 2022
PaulOtl:
Hi @ MalignantGuest . I just tried to send you a mail. I thought it'll be a more private way to get in touch with you, until I just had second thoughts about it, that you might actually not wanna have your privacy intruded on. So, I kinda feel I should just stick to NL and say whatever it is I was wanting to. I tried to explain everything to you in that lengthy mention I tagged you in yesterday. I don't know if I did justice enough to it, to your understanding.
Pardon me, but I just want to add a few things.
So...like I mentioned, I would be resuming at the new work first week of next month. Currently, I'm still on that project with the rest of the crew. We're waiting for a Lebanese man from Lagos to come and handle some aspects of it, since they are seen as more knowledgeable in that aspect than us. The boss contracted him, so we just have to do whatever he says.
So, if I can get from you a loan of about 20 nigerian thousand, it'll help me very much this period. Baba, I'm just this 26 year old guy just trying to make a living , after schooling abroad and not getting my certificate. It's been wild out here, ain't been easy, but I'm thankful.
Pls come through for me. I'll definitely reimburse you when I'm paid and less stressed out. I'm being honest...No gimmicks,

Sir. Mama couldn't bail me out today... spoke to her, but she said for now she can't come through for me as she is not even working at the moment anymore. Imagine I Can't even wire her cash, but wish I could...sounds crazy I know. That's my mama o, a widow for over eleven years, Sir. Sponsored me to school abroad. My brother too, but things didn't end well. I know I'll be alright kinda soon. It happens to the best of us o. Abeg, give me an ear. I'm asking for this cash not for my mum, but for my self and my logistics and project. But, it will have a ripple effect that will benefit momma by mid of next month or earlier. Sir, i can send you our recorded voice note on WhatsApp if you'd want some proof. Sorry if this is a dumb-sounding idea right now...I'm just trying to give u evidence.
I can't just drop my details like that, without hearing from you. I felt like doing so,just like i see peeps do, but i got respect for you o..I dey always use one eye dey look you with fear...haha grin. I don't know whether it's a preconceived perception of you, or something... Besides, I kinda hear that it's not proper to just drop acc. details when Dem never ask you to drop it. grin ...Come to think of it, it makes a lot of sense.
No vex abeg...

Addendum:
Umm...Pls I'd like to delete this soon after u might have read it...I think I put out quite some personal info out here in public. So incase I delete it after u must have replied, that's the reason why... I'm hoping only you reads it, as intended.
Where do you reside in Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Where do you reside in Nigeria?

in Abuja.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by MRFIXER001: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2022
This is awesome
MALIGNANTGuest:
I embarked on a short visit to a very popular open market to see things for myself.
What I saw marveled me.
I was stunned at how cheap things could be.
Many a times we are blindfolded & overtaken by the events of times & what we can see on the surface without actually knowing that the real deal is beneath the petals of the flowers we see.

In the same vein, this Analogy can be likened to the story of the iceberg deeply buried underneath the sea meanwhile what sailors could see is just the "TIP" of the Iceberg.
"Life is always about how you make your BED".
Here, are some pictures I got and some items I was able to purchase too.
This is just for your information & to the Glory of Nairaland. Nothing else.
Thank You!

Below;
Parking structure & one of the entrance points.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Transcriber: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin
Abeg no attack am.
The issue is that most people who hate AMERICA do so simply because their dads, friends or neighbors hate America.
They will never be told such a person who hates America disdainfully sought for visa 5 times & was denied, hence reason for the hatred.
USA is truly a Christian nation despite all you hear. Selfless service na here.
U need to witness their support system.
They can restore hope.
Though they may have their odds.
Do you know it's very difficult to access made in America goods while in America?
Reason is every country of the world has got a stake here. That can't be said of many overtly racist nations of the world.
When PUTIN held his conference 2weeks ago, was any Black man spotted in that stadium?
The answer is NO.

But here are Nairalanders screaming PUTIN!.
Meanwhile, u get truckloads of pictures/favours from ur brothers based in the US everyday.
Do u know u can be arrested & deported to Naija from Germany for trekking aimlessly.
But in the US, u can trek from East Coast to West Coast without being harassed.
Just stick to the Rules!
How many black people are Russians to begin with?
Besides Russia has always (from Soviet Era) been very open to all races. That's communism
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Transcriber: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
One thing you will never take away from white people (Caucasians) is their organisation and orderliness, no matter how poor they may be. While there are a few exceptions, this is a common trait among them. Most of the sellers in the market should be foreigners, chiefly Mexicans.
that's a lie.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Transcriber: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
MedicH:
I can't wait to be in the USA. Once I step foot here I can die a fulfilled man.
better calm down cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by fkj950ax(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2022
Roadium
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by ProblemChild1: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are definitely correct!
We never start naa
We still dey far naaa.
For some parts of Nigeria, being Dirty na part of their normal local cultural heritage.
..... eee no easy ooo

No be only BUHARI be our issue.
We sef get problem.
You no lie ooh. Nigeria? In fact this time around, whole of Europe countries need to re colonize this shithole again. If i dey see Nigeria, vex go dey catch me Ahswear cool
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Celsony: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Computers are like kolanuts.
At some point I was afraid.
Make FBI no trace person come house through stolen goods or murder case.

Good day Op, just stumble on this post here. Please how much do they sell the Laptops, I need one for my self. And to start a career in coding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.