Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States (75665 Views)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Gadafii: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Oyinbo wahala no be here, see as person dey push dog inside baby cart like say na human cheesy

But their open market is organized and clean

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Gadafii:
Oyinbo wahala no be here, see as person dey push dog inside baby cart like say na human cheesy

But their open market is organized and clean
This is their disorganized market ooo
Where u can rush in to get cheap items.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Makes sense!..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by djflexcy: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
RoyalBlu:
*One striking thing that's pops out of all the photos is how clean the grounds are.

So 'bend down select' is not exclusive after all cheesy
I swear, I was expecting to see sachet water littered allover the place but I was wrong thinking na naija be that

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Mofun: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
It's a good sight to behold! I think one of the things that has influenced their level of cleanliness and orderliness is education. Another other one is law enforcement. It's very strong over there.

Check my signature.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Tremple8v: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2022
I love my country ooo , But most of our own open market for 9ja be like mad man house . smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by KingMack(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Finally!
Stuffs I got myself!
Boots: $10
Leather Bag: $8
Luggage Traveller: $70.
From what I heard there, they said things have gone up.
May GOD Continue to Bless the United States of AMERICA & help Nigeria as well, Amen!

OP we could do business..you buy and ship down here. What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by WilsonBright935: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The PLACE big small grin grin
OYIBO dey bend down select too grin grin
Forget Bruce Lee na Ogaaaa.
Martial arts Shop.

Comrade wey ah-maze me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which one u want make we believe now?
E big Abi e small?
No dey confuse cultist ahbeg grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Generalwoodz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

This is their disorganized market ooo
Where u can rush in to get cheap items.
lol. Our heavily organized market isn't this disorganized

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by EmeraldHash(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
My dream place
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by azelab: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Anon4: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
I love the orderliness but the market looks scanty Sha.

Btw sanitation should be made compulsory in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Anon4: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
EmeraldHash:
My dream place
You say American is evil and now you're calling it your dream place. Why not go to Iran or Afghanistan? Ewu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Makes sense!..
Yeah!
U can say that again!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
EmeraldHash:
My dream place
May ur heart desires be granted!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anon4:
I love the orderliness but the market looks scanty Sha.

Btw sanitation should be made compulsory in Nigeria
4me, NIGERIA was far better during the military era. The orderliness was top notch.
Any group (insurgency) or Agbero wey want surface begin collect money were completely crushed.
Na wetin fit us.
Dem need shove discipline down our throats.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anon4:
You say American is evil and now you're calling it your dream place. Why not go to Iran or Afghanistan? Ewu
grin grin grin grin
Abeg no attack am.
The issue is that most people who hate AMERICA do so simply because their dads, friends or neighbors hate America.
They will never be told such a person who hates America disdainfully sought for visa 5 times & was denied, hence reason for the hatred.
USA is truly a Christian nation despite all you hear. Selfless service na here.
U need to witness their support system.
They can restore hope.
Though they may have their odds.
Do you know it's very difficult to access made in America goods while in America?
Reason is every country of the world has got a stake here. That can't be said of many overtly racist nations of the world.
When PUTIN held his conference 2weeks ago, was any Black man spotted in that stadium?
The answer is NO.

But here are Nairalanders screaming PUTIN!.
Meanwhile, u get truckloads of pictures/favours from ur brothers based in the US everyday.
Do u know u can be arrested & deported to Naija from Germany for trekking aimlessly.
But in the US, u can trek from East Coast to West Coast without being harassed.
Just stick to the Rules!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Badonasty(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Finally!
Stuffs I got myself!
Boots: $10
Leather Bag: $8
Luggage Traveller: $70.
From what I heard there, they said things have gone up.
May GOD Continue to Bless the United States of AMERICA & help Nigeria as well, Amen!

Nice kicks

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by humberjade: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
A flea market
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by amuwo1980: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Most sunday mornings are for open markets.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
One thing you will never take away from white people (Caucasians) is their organisation and orderliness, no matter how poor they may be. While there are a few exceptions, this is a common trait among them. Most of the sellers in the market should be foreigners, chiefly Mexicans.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by VEHINTOLAR: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why won't you love America and Americans ?! God bless uncle Sam's country and bless Nigeria too !

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Burgerlomo: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
This nah flea market nau
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Jersuiyjoe(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
It looks like flee market to me
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Burntcoal(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Where's them mama toyin alata corner

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Burgerlomo: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:
This is swap meet. There is one on Highway 6 and Bissonet for my East Texas hustlers. cool

Flea market right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by harmony75: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Don't be surprised it's Nigeria inspired mkt!
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Flea market right?

Yep.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by omooba969(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
More like Car Boot Sales.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by chukwuibuipob: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
cool one pa livinus gov dey among .Naija blood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.