Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States (75289 Views)

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Brownshoe: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
Car na your Gold standard of successful achievement. naaa waaaoooo.
See Anger!
Wish we could meet
don't mind the bush man, he thinks car are luxury there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Brownshoe: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
armyofone:
If you go to Colleges trash area the end of spring and beginning of summer - there you see so many stuff we threw away. People come into campus to collect grin some ended up in flea markets, yard sales etc

They really know how to shop and dump and shop again cheesy. Using things for 10 years or the life of the products is not their thing.

shu oyinbo life sha, if our electronics no spoil here we no they throwaway am o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Fantazy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
You call this place a market?
I couldn't see any old/semi old women and children Hawking pure water around na. No middle aged and old woman selling foodstuffs like Egusi (melon), fresh pepper, ponmo and others.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's a clean market square. I will love to visit USA one day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
brightalo1010:

Next time add the state and the exact place or county so that no one will struggle to locate it. Now I read where you said it is in California which part of California is it Bakersfield?
Not Bakersfield.
Redondo Beach Boulevard.
ROADIUM Market.
Follow Crenshaw Road by Redondo..
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:
This is swap meet. There is one on Highway 6 and Bissonet for my East Texas hustlers. cool

Anyone in Germany?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by CryptoGrandmast: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is normal over there. Normally whenever I'm there I use the opportunity to spend time with my wife and kid
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brownshoe:
don't mind the bush man, he thinks car are luxury there.
I wonder how people still use cars to measure success. We need do away with all these.
U go see OYIBO wey don get money scatter....
But he rides Bicycle to work because Wealthy lifestyle don tire am too. Everyday car, Office.
No Natural Life again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Bbbw: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by anonimi: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
peterdrock001:
Its really nice to see that inspite of the low cost nature of the market, cleanliness is still taken seriously. Lessons for us here in Nigeria

Is that work for the local government chairmen/councilors, or for the president

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by TrebleChamp(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
So Oyinbo sef dey sell Okrika?

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by anonimi: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
@Isaiah4Life,
I don't think anyone has ridiculed Nigeria on this page so far. People just stated the reality.
We have to improve on environmental sanitation.
IF you relocate abroad, you may feel more terrible than some of us feel here.
AFRICA is truly blessed.
You wouldn't understand.
Have you witnessed an earthquake before?
I have witnessed it more than 20 times.
In fact, we receive alerts on our phones when it's about happening.
So, Africa is blessed.
All we need is Organization & to do away with too many unnecessary issues impeding advancement.
We empower Agberos too much in Nigeria.
In Fact I have seen university graduates who resorted to Agbero wey of life to export money from business owners & motorists.

Sound minds should start occupying strategic positions in Nigeria. Enough of all these Agbero.

How will sound minds occupy strategic positions at the local government level and the legislatures that are concerned with this, when we are busy flexing on nothingness, instead of putting money, time & talent to the political, governance and electoral systems?
How will it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
So Oyinbo sef dey sell Okrika?
grin grin grin
She dey select GRADE 1 wey she go ship go Mexico.
... na so eee be naaaa.
Some shirts still get their designers tag intact.
No adulteration.
America no get time for that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
See as everywhere cool and calm.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
The problems and Issues of Nigeria Is, People who are Civilized, Sane, Productive, Neat Freak, Just to mention a few good attributes, aren't up 10% of Nigeria's Population. It's Just the reality. I've met some supposed quite wealthy, rich and well to do people over here who are UNHYGIENIC, It's Just Sad. Overtime I realized "The Citizens Are The Sole Problem Of Themselves" It's Innate and deep, most especially among "Black People" Most of the time, I don't see or view myself as a Black Human because I hardly behave like One. To tell you one of my Innate behavior, Sometimes when I'm In public and I'm with a wrap of nylon from whatever I had consumed and I' have searched for a Trash Bin to dispose It to no avail. I'll either have to keep the nylon In my bag or pocket until I find a trash bin or wait till I get home then dispose It properly. Then unfortunately, You will see your regular shiithollians littering everywhere with all sort of dirts. Wo me I'm tired of these people Jare. They are million years behind Civilization....

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Pk01(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will get you a Laptop.
Although the size may be small because the shipping cost of a large one may surpass the price of the Laptop grin grin grin
Send me a detailed address...
May not necessarily be your address but a Trusted address that receives parcels.
ooh thanks so much ma..

Let me know when you copy the address so that I take it down.. Thank you
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Elidrisy20: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yankee na wa
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Fireboy02: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More!
Bro, pls I fit help me japa
I will share percentage of my salary to you .
Please I'm serious.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Fearyourcreator: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
RoyalBlu:

We got a whole lot of rebranding of mentality to do. Cleanliness culture here is just too poor.

We love blaming a lot
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by micflo28(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bros OP buy laptops Dey ship come for me for Naija make i Dey sell give you returns na?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Fearyourcreator: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are definitely correct!
We never start naa
We still dey far naaa.
For some parts of Nigeria, being Dirty na part of their normal local cultural heritage.
..... eee no easy ooo

No be only BUHARI be our issue.
We sef get problem.
Very big one... Even at church today ... Ordinary use the walk way some no free answer... I just dey look say ... Which kind people we really be for this country
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Fearyourcreator: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Like very far behind embarassed

Well... na to do the one wey we fit do in our immediate environment...

Everyone got to be responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Anyone in Germany?

I dont know chief, Europe is not my AO
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by highness25(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I embarked on a short visit to a very popular open market to see things for myself.
What I saw marveled me.
I was stunned at how cheap things could be.
Many a times we are blindfolded & overtaken by the events of times & what we can see on the surface without actually knowing that the real deal is beneath the petals of the flowers we see.

In the same vein, this Analogy can be likened to the story of the iceberg deeply buried underneath the sea meanwhile what sailors could see is just the "TIP" of the Iceberg.
"Life is always about how you make your BED".
Here, are some pictures I got and some items I was able to purchase too.
This is just for your information & to the Glory of Nairaland. Nothing else.
Thank You!

Below;
Parking structure & one of the entrance points.
This is probably African market, I believe they also sell garri there
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Chuknovski(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bros how far with phones for dia? E cheap abi ?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by micflo28(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
If that place na Naija now you go Dey see people Dey package fufu for iPhone 13 pack Dey sell give people. Some go sell you china iPhone collect ur money, if you notice come return am dem go package brown carton with 1k note untop take give you as your money. Dishonesty and terrible attitude of Nigerians will never let us get to this point

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Chuknovski(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
micflo28:
Bros OP buy laptops Dey ship come for me for Naija make i Dey sell give you returns na?
Me too Og reason boys matter
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by opportunities12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is called flea market
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by nnamdi640: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oga can you get a laptop for me there?
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will get you a Laptop.
Although the size may be small because The shipping cost of a large one may surpass the price of the Laptop grin grin grin
Send me a detailed address...
May not necessarily be your address but a Trusted address that receives parcels.

At the bolded Is the reason why most people In diaspora are sometimes reluctant to send things down here. The shipping fees can be exorbitant most times.....
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by KingMack(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Of course, if only you can be trusted.
I don't think I have issues with trust, but 4u, I'm afraid. I hate LIARS.

Sure bro..check your mail.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Lucas4903: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
We have the same thing in Chicago. Suporama it’s called. Everything is sold just like u depicted above. #NiceOne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.