Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? (14272 Views)

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Premgraphicz: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't have mother.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Onuh211(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
asatemple:
Unfortunately, my mom is in the mortuary
God is yah strength
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by filleSouriante(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kayykayy:
Happy Mother's Day Momma, I love you

Meanwhile I have a very neat 2007 Toyota camry for sale, 2.5 million, slightly negotiable

Don't sell the car. Give Momma wink
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Dskillful(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Everything possible...
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Bamzyriches451: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
asatemple:
Eyyah! May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss, amen
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by midehi2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mekanus:
This mother's Day don become every Sunday affair like this. From January to now I've heard about mother's Day more than twice this year. Nawa ooo!!!
But really look at it, they deserve it, except useless mothers wink
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by spencekat(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
asatemple:
Take heart

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by pat077: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
how many mothers day do we even celebrate in a year?
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by NaijaCover(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which church dey do mother's Sunday today
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Techpen: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
You really think I'm here to impress you or your fellow vaginarians? Well, check my history here again and this time, read between the lines. I don't need to impress an olosho if I want to fucck her, I simply go ahead and transact just like your clients do with you. Now, bye.

oga today na Sunday ooogrin
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
How many Mother's day we gonna have in a year, though??
What of those whose mommas have passed away, and they aren't married, plus no GF?
This life sha...
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by UncleJudax(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
I sent her enurf cash for shopping

I prefer the cash to gift,, she can buy wat she needs
Wrapper don too much for house
She fit still go buy some wrapper grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Majesty33(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
What's the specific date for the celebration of mother's Day? Every now and then, I see all celebration of mother's Day allover social media platforms and I began to wonder if it doesn't have a specific date.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
My mum, is my spiritual support system. Haven't seen her since January 31. I'm in the streets now, trying to survive. God be with all good mothers out there.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
filleSouriante:

Don't sell the car. Give Momma wink
Rotflmao! Wicked gender people grin cheesy
Give momma ke

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by bigsmoke2(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nothing
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by richmote: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
I bought her hollandis and gave her 50k. I'm also in the village to support her especially in the church. Because of her, I will be in church in a few minutes and plan to announce a donation of 250k to support the mothers union during the usual church launching rip off.
Which church is that
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Imoksp(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
We when no come get mother again now, How do we celebrate it? I be orphan ooo. Find me small thing to hold body Abeg.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by qtguru(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
She's in the UK, so transfered money to her. She's an amazing mother.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by asatemple(f): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
KingMack:

Am so sorry to hear this..my condolences to you and yourssad
thank you
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by asatemple(f): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Eyyah! May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss, amen
Amen
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by asatemple(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Onuh211:
God is yah strength
Amen
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Bahamas95(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ifakiland:
Fork all useless mom....pray they rot in hell.

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Karleb(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Abi make I even collect from her self. undecided
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Zealag(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lost my mom 5yrs ago,it really hurts when you lost someone close to you as ur mom.happy mother's day to the existing mum's around the world �
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Bahamas95(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kajaard:

I tire oh angry

The world never celebrates fathers. It's always mothers day, womens day, girl child day etc etc angry

So annoying.
That's because most mothers bond with the children more than fathers.

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by secnelly: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Not Only my mum. All respectful women in my family, including my Mum, my sisters and sister in laws got a credit alert.

Those women make our family glow. I love them so much.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by diademoly(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
How many times dem dey do mother’s day per year?

Mother’s day

Women day

Female’s day

Girl’s day

Girl child day

Ladies day nna eh

Chai!
I sense jealousy.
In your next world, pray God makes you a woman.
The pain is unbearable but the Joy soothes them.
This little celebrations are just for encouragement not that we are better off.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by DavidJones98(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Am not working for now ,so am gonna pray for her grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by IbileIfe: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
I miss my beloved mother of blessed memory.
Mrs. Gladys Unuamaighiuwa Eke,
Beautiful daughter of Almighty God JEHOVAH.
One of the greatest mothers of all time.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Clashy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
This life! I repeat this life he no balance some dey show love to their mother and still get money to support.. me my mama dey sick I no still get money to care for her. God answer my silent prayers and bless ways make I fit bless mummy.
Helpers of the helpless show love for my side too.
Bible wey talk say it is not of whom that runeth or willet but whom God showeth mercy.. no be lie .
God lift me up.. make eyes wey see this my post see my testimonies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Prenuptial Agreements Work In Nigeria? / I Was Raped Tonight / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.