Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. (25440 Views)

Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? / Disciplining Your Child Without Hitting And Yelling / Should Your Children Call You By Your First Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by Klass99(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Highlight of her parenting ke? I beg to differ. undecided

Kids who dress provocatively aren't necessarily kids who are not properly trained. They are just kids who want to dress that way. undecided

The reason we have effective law enforcement and criminal laws in place is so as to protect even the kids when they go astray or dress provocatively. undecided

Gbam!✅

The rubbish they copy from Tik-Tok and Snapchat.
Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Is this what the police do in the US?

In the UK, they'll accuse you of wasting police time grin

Wasting their time ke?
UK is not US abeg. Na play una dey play for dia. This is MAJOR LEAGUE MADNESS HERE O! grin
That is what I pay taxes for.
They were the ones that told me to CALL, if I ever felt like HITTING THEM.

When they got tired, they started scolding the kids.

Case scenario. We were upstairs one Saturday and came down to find a note that 2 of them left to go to a party. Huhn? ? ?

They did not say a word to me or my husband. Left just a stupid note. No invitation, no address.

My husband just called the cops jeje!

The found them and ARRESTED THEM RIGHT THERE IN THE PARTY! Embarrassed the shegey out of them!

Another one disappeared for 4 hours after school, we could not find her. We called the cops jeje!

Any minor that disobeys curfew HERE, you have the RIGHT TO CALL THE COPS IMMEDIATELY.

This is the world capital of sexx-trafficking ring for BOYS AND GIRLS.

Do not hesitate to call THE COPS or your children will be drugged and transported in the back of a banana truck across state lines en route to the land of sexx-trafficking.

Are you kidding?
These children don’t know any better o. The peer pressure is REAL.

My tax-payer $$$ at work!✅

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by ebenezer880(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR CHILDREN CALL THE POLICE ON JHOOOOO!

1. Never leave marks on your kids when you spank them. If you leave marks on their bodies, YOU ARE A GONNER!✅

Tell them to open their hands and spank them on their PALMS. Good luck with that, because they will refuse to open their palms and will proceed to running ALL OVER THE HOUSE. You will have a stroke chasing them from room to room.

I wait till they are sleeping, lock the door and the shows begins!✅

Lol this is was my mum say my grandma does to them when they were small... She does not beat during the day... But at night when u are far gone... Then she will wake the person up the show begins....lol
Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
ebenezer880:

Lol this is was my mum say my grandma does to them when they were small... She does not beat during the day... But at night when u are far gone... Then she will wake the person up the show begins....lol

It works like magic! cheesy
No resistance. INSTEAD OF 12 STROKES, na 24! 12 on each palm.✅

4 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Meet Holly NkitaChukwu. grin

This is our CSO!
Chief Security Officer!
Any movement near the house we go know.✅

I have stopped receiving strange packages and unknown delivery drivers at my door.✅

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by ebenezer880(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

It works like magic! cheesy
No resistance. INSTEAD OF 12 STROKES, na 24! 12 on each palm.✅

She will make sure you eat well.... You will have forgotten you did anything wrong.. but at mid night....bthe league Begin

1 Like

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
ebenezer880:

She will make sure you eat well.... You will have forgotten you did anything wrong.. but at mid night....bthe league Begin

Savage! cheesy
Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Invest in a gooooood security system with gooooood WiFi.✅

Any movement, I get notified. cool

7 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Klass99:

Kanwulia, your craze no get part 2. I am just LOL.

I know a Naija lady (let's call her Dany) in one of the European countries who had a 14 year old daughter called Arya. Arya was in the habit of coming home late from school and having all sorts of excuses why she was late.

Dany warned Arya more than once, but Arya didn't stop. Arya came home from school one day excitedly informing Dany that some social workers were at my school today, they gave us their number and said to call them anytime if we are being abused at home, physically or otherwise.

Dany just said oh.....okay, nice. Hold on to the number well and left it at that. Arya now made the mistake of returning home late again, later than usual sef. The next day Dany asked her, that phone number you were given in school, do you still have it? Arya replied in the affirmative.

Dany was like, you better call the social workers o and started flogging her daughter like mad. She will flog, pause and say, call them o, call them! You will tell me whether it is you who brought me to Europe or if I did.

Hahahahaha!

She took a biiiiiig risk o!

Social worker is nothing compared to dealing with the cops. The social workers are over- worked and underpaid. They will even help you negotiate and close the case without involving the cops.

Once you encounter RACIST AMERICAN COPS, be ready to fight with ALL YOUR ENERGY AND RESOURCES or they will ruin you and have your US citizenship REVOKED.

If you are a green-card holder, you will be HELD IN JAIL WITHOUT BAIL. When your case is over, and you are found GUILTY, you will be DEPORTED and your kids THROWN in FC(foster care)!

This is not a joke!

Don’t mess with AMERICAN RACIST COPS O! shocked They will ruin you! Their only goal is to make sure EVERY IMMIGRANT has a record and BLACK FAMILIES ARE BROKEN UP, like in good ol’ slavery days.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2022

3. You kids will call the police on you when you are at work. If you are home, you will be arrested. If you are at work, a warrant has been placed for your arrest.

DO NOT GO TO WORK THE NEXT DAY- They are waiting for you at work to humiliate you. kiss

Go straight to the police station and speak to the arresting officer.

You will be interrogated, DO NOT SPEAK TO THE POLICE OFFICER- TELL THEM YOU NEED A LAWYER.

The police is there to complicate matters for you. If not he or she should have spoken to you FIRST before arresting you. Anything you say WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN THE FUTURE! DO NOT TRUST THEM! Tell them NOTHING!

They will threaten to arrest you. Tell them you are good, let them go ahead! You will be arrested either way. Turn yourself in before they come to get you AT YOUR PLACE OF WORK.✅

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2022

4. You have been arrested! You life is over?
It depends.

Are you a US CITIZEN or A GREEN CARD HOLDER?

When you enter police wahala in the US, you will know that the laws are different for US citizens and Immigrants.✅
Thanks to Trump- as an immigrant YOU CANNOT POST BAIL, till your case is brought to trial. While you are in there, the IMMIGRATION SERVICE WILL PAY YOU A VISIT.

As a naturalized citizen, they will question you about YOUR MOTHER’S and FATHER’S names you used to apply for your first visas, your green card and your citizenship while you are IN CUSTODY.
If ANY discrepancies are found in your responses, YOU WILL BE DEPORTED! Keep your answers straight.✅

You are not entitled to a lawyer then. If you have any medical conditions, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MEDICAL ATTENTION.✅

That is how people DIE in POLICE CUSTODY!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2022

5. Who will take care of your children if the parents are arrested?

If one parent or any other relative is available ok. If not your children will be placed in foster care IMMEDIATELY!

If you are a single parent you will be released ON BAIL, ONLY IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN that passed the immigration GESTAPO while in custody.✅

You will also be made to sign several disclosures not to hit the children, do drugs or commit any crime before your court date, or you will be re-arrested before your trial date.

You will be fingerprinted and mug-shot!
IF YOU WORK WITH CHILDREN, YOU WILL BE FIRED UNTIL YOU CLEAR YOUR RECORD!
This can take 2-5 years!

Your records will be sent to the public registry and your job will be notified of your arrest!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2022

6. Ok! You have posted bail and you are back with the kids who sent you to JAIL! grin
You still have to take care of them-hahahahaha grin

You have no job, you can’t pay your bills AND YOU NEED A GOOOOOOD DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ATTORNEY!

What do you do? Your court date is 6 months away. The bills are piling up, no help from ANYONE- your savings fastly drying up.
You consult several attorneys and they are charging $1500 - $3500 to represent you.
CHECK THE REVIEWS OF ALL THE ATTORNEYS BEFORE YOU HIRE ONE. CHEAPEST IS NEVER THE BEST!✅

Depression sets in!

Chi-Ching!
Kasala Don Busssssss!✅

19 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2022

7. The Trial and beyond.
Most of these cases NEVER make it to trial.
They are designed to mess up your record and your life. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO FACE TRIAL.

Your lawyer will give you SOUND counsel and tell you how to clean your record and it will be SEALED.

Conditions:
1. You must be free from ANY PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD.
2. No drug or alcoholism
3. No Psychiatric problems- you must pay for a psychiatric evaluation from a Licenced counselor from the court’s list. The report will be forwarded to your attorney. Your attorney will tender that to the court and sweeten the judge’s ears.

Within a week, your record is SEALED and you can continue with your life.

Devil don shame your children! cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 1:20am On Mar 28, 2022

8. Moving on will be extremely DIFFICULT!
You can’t go back to your former job.
A part of you will always resent your children for putting you through HELL!

You must love and forgive them because they have the brains of FOWLS! cheesy

If your marriage survives the financial strangulation, you can thank your lucky stars. Recovering from the emotional and financial depression is gonna take a gooooood while.

Just keep hoping and believing

Are all these worth the stress?
No way!

Do not fall into that trap. EVER!❤️

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 1:29am On Mar 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Mogbeee. I thought you were going to say he started having sex.

Selling drugs, much worse embarassed

Child criminal.

As for me personally no 11 year old will have a phone.

The drug lords pay for the children’s phones ke! Not only was he selling, he was abusing too AND HAVING SEXXX with OLDER MEN for drugs! His anus was already SCATTERED! cry The poor single mother was FED UP! Her husband abandoned them a few years back. She just dashed him to the police and welfare system jeje.✅

I do random drug screens in this house o. Then the court will do theirs!✅

If I EVER find ANY kind of drugs in this house, GAME SO OVA!

18 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by kingreign(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

Good to see you madam B!❤️

Thank you!
I go show dem ke. cheesy
Dem go call police TAYA!

I told the police to please take anyone who can't tolerate the home rules. Do you know what the stupidd cops told me? angry

They said their “books” are full and there is no space in “the system”! Oh? shocked

It got to a stage I filed a complaint against the police dept for RACISM! tongue Arrrrrrrgh, they started sending only BLACK COPS to my house o!

If ANY CHILD DISOBEYS, I CALL THE POLICE!

I wore them out. grin

No one wants to call police any more o! cheesy
I became an EXPERT in calling the police.

If you nor wash plate- POLICE!
If your nor brush teeth- POLICE!
If you disobey curfew- POLICE!
If you nor do homework- POLICE!
If you use foul language at home- POLICE!

The police were tired of me o! I taught them and the children a gravvvve lesson.

Now, I can parent in. PEACE! cool

Hahahahah this one na diaspora agbero style of parenting o. Using the flaws within the system to your advantage

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2022
kingreign:

Hahahahah this one na diaspora agbero style of parenting o. Using the flaws within the system to your advantage

Oh yes!
The yeye fowls that can’t distinguish between abuse and discipline.
Jobless police force. As they wasted my time. I wasted theirs wella wella!
I gave them real work! cheesy
They will never forget me Lai lai.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by sheDD(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I personally went through a similar experience with one of my daughters.
She loved to dress provocatively at THIRTEEN!

One day she wore this::
I appealed to her nicely that it was 42 degrees outside and she had to change this outfit it I would drive her to school.

She refused and did not take her to school. I don’t know how she got to school.

When she returned, I told her she could not enter my house o. I RIPPED THE SKIRT OFF HER ARSE RIGHT THERE BY THE MAILBOX with only her UNDERWEAR on her and locked her OUT OF MY HOUSE. She stayed in the garage and told her she should only come in to use the bathroom.She called the police and told them I was freezing her outside. grin

OMO!

See SWAT TEAM for front of my house? shocked

There were TEN of them in 6 police vehicles.
They told me I MUST LET HER INTO THE HOUSE. because it was too cold! I refused.
I told them it was her punishment for disobedience and she is locked out of my house for 4 hours.

I provided her with a space heater, some clothes, a pillow and blankets to SLEEP on the floor!

The police told me she had EVERY RIGHT to be inside the house. I told them to have me arrested if I was breaking any law.

The useless white cops left!
Imagine the embarrassment in front of ALL the neighbors? My husband was SPEECHLESS!
they went easy on u cos u are a woman
If you were a man
Dey for don deck ur mouth or have u arrested sef grin

Men don suffer ooo
D society that men created are antagonstic to men

5 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by Beremx(f): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2022
1Sharon:

The kids get it from their friends or buy it with money they've saved up.
I am actually referring to we born in the 70s and 80s. grin grin
Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by descarado: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

Very important!
If done properly, the children will be very appreciative.✅
I was not supposed to laugh but I have been laughing really hard here cheesy cheesy

Well done mama.
It's not easy especially with girls.

So far, so good in my home. Fingers crossed. The discipline I installed before crossing over helped a lot. For now.

I noticed what works again for me.

You misbehave, I will send you to boarding school in the countryside in Nigeria.

My vicinity is all white and their school all white.
Everytime, child service will pick on my kids and start their useless interrogation.
One day, I went cray cray on the school authority.
Said I will report them and child services for harassing my kids cos they are black grin

Since that day, everybody maintain their lane.

Even when one was admitted in hospital, these idiots were there asking him some stupid questions in front of me. I trust that one. He gave them befitting answer.

Have you retired as a nurse?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by descarado: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Beremx:
I am actually referring to we born in the 70s and 80s. grin grin
Beremx, during my time, I was given free hand especially as l entered my teen. I got anything I want. My mum was my girlfriend.

That freedom I was given made me a very independent human being. Contrary to what those being beating and re stricted were doing, I did the opposite cos I don't wanna disappoint my mum. Good daughter grin

6 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by AliseKazah(f): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2022
WITH ALL THE DISCIPLINE, NIGERIA IS STILL A MURDEROUS SHITHOLE.

ABUSED CHILDREN = ABUSIVE ADULTS

7 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by descarado: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

7. The Trial and beyond.
Most of these cases NEVER make it to trial.
They are designed to mess up your record and your life. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO FACE TRIAL.

Your lawyer will give you SOUND counsel and tell you how to clean your record and it will be SEALED.

Conditions:
1. You must be free from ANY PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD.
2. No drug or alcoholism
3. No Psychiatric problems- you must pay for a psychiatric evaluation from a Licenced counselor from the court’s list. The report will be forwarded to your attorney. Your attorney will tender that to the court and sweeten the judge’s ears.

Within a week, your record is SEALED and you can continue with your life.

Devil don shame your children! cheesy
Oh my God shocked shocked

Never know it's this serious.

This abroad eeh. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by Beremx(f): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2022
descarado:

Beremx, during my time, I was given free hand especially as l entered my teen. I got anything I want. My mum was my girlfriend.

That freedom I was given made me a very independent human being. Contrary to what those being beating and re stricted were doing, I did the opposite cos I don't wanna disappoint my mum. Good daughter grin
you are indeed a good daughter. The daughters of today are something else. They think they know more than their mothers. It is well o! grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2022
descarado:

Oh my God shocked shocked

Never know it's this serious.

This abroad eeh. Its well.

It is SERIOUS!
We as a Nigerian community compare, share experiences and educate ourselves on how to avoid these kinds of unfortunate experiences. IT IS NO JOKE!

Unfortunately, children do not know better. The school’s social workers will tell them “CALL THE POLICE” if your parents beat you at home.

The children do not understand the dire consequences. We must educate them.

Green card holder or US passport holder watch out. You might just find yourself back in Nigeria.

You are NOT entitled to a lawyer until the US immigration is DONE WITH YOU IN CUSTODY. They will CEASE YOUR PHONE AND YOU CANT CALL NO BODY FROM YOUR HOLING CELL.

****you will have.a phone in your cell, but if you do not know any numbers off your head to call, YOU ARE SCREWED!*****

If you know you are going to be arrested, WRITE DOWN 3-5 emergency #s ANYWHERE ON YOUR SKIN- LIKE YOUR STOMACH WITH A PERMANENT MARKER- you will need them because in your first day of arrest, be prepared to spend 12 HOURS going through processing. You will NOT HAVE YOUR PHONE!✅

You will be in an ORANGE JUMPSUIT, no food, no water, only some deplorable snacks you can’t feed any stray dog! You will have NO BLANKET, only a hard, cold plastic mattress.

When you call the gaurds. . . . THEY WILL NOT ANSWER, but will be watching you suffer from the security cameras.✅

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
descarado:

I was not supposed to laugh but I have been laughing really hard here cheesy cheesy

Well done mama.
It's not easy especially with girls.

So far, so good in my home. Fingers crossed. The discipline I installed before crossing over helped a lot. For now.

I noticed what works again for me.

You misbehave, I will send you to boarding school in the countryside in Nigeria.

My vicinity is all white and their school all white.
Everytime, child service will pick on my kids and start their useless interrogation.
One day, I went cray cray on the school authority.
Said I will report them and child services for harassing my kids cos they are black grin

Since that day, everybody maintain their lane.

Even when one was admitted in hospital, these idiots were there asking him some stupid questions in front of me. I trust that one. He gave them befitting answer.

Have you retired as a nurse?

It is ridiculous. Then those busy bodies aka school social workers and school nurses will keep interrogating in school and won’t concentrate on the children that truly need help.

The police even goes to the school to take the children OUT OF SCHOOL TO INTERROGATE THEM WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! Ha! shocked

GIRLS ARE THE MOST DIFFICULT ENTITIES TO RAISEEEEE! Kai!

Boys get their own wahala sha- I don’t even near that area. I let my husband handle his OWN 3 boys! I nor fit deal with testosterone- Very unemotional creatures. You can NEVER tell what is going on their minds . Pass good morning and good night - finish o. IF THEY NEED ME, LET THEM APPROACK ME! Shikena. kiss I only do estrogen abeg. With boys YOU HAVE TO GO PHYSICAL! Naaaah. I can’t. ✅

Retire as a nurse ke? Never. I just work from home. Over 20 years as a bedside nurse? I can NEVER go back to working in ANY HOSPITAL. Too much time away from home o. With these “fast tails” under my roof? shocked
Before we comeback from work, dem go do reach down town, shoplift with their useless gang-touts and be back home like nothing happened. grin

They are FILTHY!
They are MOUTHY!
They are EXTREMELY HORMONAL!
They are MANIPULATIVE!
Extremely PSYCHO-SOCIOPATHIC!

When boyfriends enter nko? Na competition to belong with street urchins!
God! I don DIE!!!! Dem go make mouth like:
“I garra boyfren. . . I garra boyfen. . . . yen yen yen yen yen. . . . * cheesy

MADNESS !

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by DonroxyII: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
baby124:
Lol. Let me talk as a child that wore short shorts in Nigeria. I did not spoil or do bad things. Neither did I get derailed in life. My parents let us and none of me and my sisters got pregnant outside marriage. I think a harsh reaction makes kids do things you say they should not do. She can buy the short things and hide in her bag, look decent at home, when she gets outside she will change clothes. Have a talk with her and always tell her why you want her to dress more to your taste. That you dressed decently so your child must is not enough explanation these days.

At that 13 is when they have entered teenager stage. The boyfriends stage. This is where the real fight begins. But I think if you get to them first before the boys, especially their father, they will come out fine. If their father teaches them how to handle boys, no boys can deceive them. The makeup ties into that dating and looking attractive stage because, she is hitting puberty. Despite my indecent dressing, I did not have any sexual relations till much later. Most of my friends from strict parents started between 13-15. My father played a role in that, nothing man fit tell me that will make me off pant till I was ready to experience it. That was solely my decision, no one pressured me.

Growing breast and yansh and they see their peers doing it. In fact their peers teach them how to apply the makeup. They are also seeing relationships going on around them in school and they want to be attractive to the happening guys. Now is the time you need to sit her down and have the birds and the bees talk plus consequences of that. She’s very brilliant and people like that, all the forces on earth can try to derail them at a young age if you do not get ahead of it. You need to start talking to her and spending time with her Kanwulia before her friends and those Hot boys succeed. Don’t be too harsh with her please.
Kai, Parenting in 21st century seems like Quantum Mechanics, You just have to be ontop of this game and Beg God to Bless your strengths:

All this TikTalk and Instagram Kids dey give their parents Wahala.
Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by baby124: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

It is ridiculous. Then those busy bodies aka school social workers and school nurses will keep interrogating in school and won’t concentrate on the children that truly need help.

The police even goes to the school to take the children OUT OF SCHOOL TO INTERROGATE THEM WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT! Ha! shocked

GIRLS ARE THE MOST DIFFICULT ENTITIES TO RAISEEEEE! Kai!

Boys get their own wahala sha- I don’t even near that area. I let my husband handle his boys! I nor fit desk with testosterone. I only do estrogen abeg. With boys YOU HAVE TO GO PHYSICAL! Naaaah. I can’t. ✅

Retire as a nurse ke? Never. I just work from home. Over 20 years as a bedside nurse? I can NEVER go back to working in ANY HOSPITAL. Too much time away from home o. With these “fast tails” under my roof? shocked
Before we comeback from work, dem go do reach down town, shoplift with their useless gang-touts and be back home like nothing happened. grin

They are FILTHY!
They are MOUTHY!
They are EXTREMELY HORMONAL!
They are MANIPULATIVE!
Extremely PSYCHO-SOCIOPATHIC!

When boyfriends enter nko? Na competition to belong with street urchins!
God! I don DIE!!!! Dem go make mouth like:
“I garra boyfren. . . I garra boyfen. . . . yen yen yen yen yen. . . . * cheesy

MADNESS !
Lol!!! It’s the boyfriend and girlfriend matter that get as e get. I dread teenager stage. I know I will be fine though.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by Shokoloko(f): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

You damn right! I don’t play with these little fools here o.

If you try to call the police, they will just fall on their knees and be begging. Dem don taya to see police ke! cheesy

You have to use the system to your advantage ke!

Every police complaint is RECORDED IN THEIR FILES.

When it gets to a stage, they police sends them in front is a judge for being public nuisances. That na another wahala entirely.

Na dem go get record, nor be me?✅
I am just curious. Will these police records show up when it's time to do a background check for a Job - for the child?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. by KanwuliaBaby: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shokoloko:

I am just curious. Will these police records show up when it's time to do a background check for a Job?

YES!
But they will be sealed. They will show up AS FLAGS!
Some employers will not have time to CALL YOU to ask you what is in there. They will fling your application to the thrash bin and move to the next applicant.

Others that really care will ask you to explain. Very tricky.

What you say might even seal you doom with that employer. They may use it against you.✅

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are Children Really An Achievement?? / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.