Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. (258 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by Samson0303: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think nairaland is no more what is use to be, but these days is can be described as den of scammers.

These scammers parades as freelance, which people paid money for one service or the other, but they'll run away with the money or block the person.

Whether you agreed or not we have prostitutes on these forum, ladies that are into full time prostitutions and some are into coded runs -hookups.

We also have ritualists on these forum, which read how ritutalists are being paraded, killed in jungle justice ways, yet they won't change.

We also have bunch of arm robbers, we have read many posts here about how someone was robbed by a user they met on nairaland for business meetings and others, especially the ones that usually happens at computer Village areas.

If the mods like they should banned me or delete this posts once again, it means that they're the ones supporting or encouraging all these evil acts.

Let's becareful of who we connect with on these forum.

And what are your suggestions on how to bring these people to book, since they're not ready to learn by any posts they ready on the ends on their related evils.
Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by qekng40(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
sad
Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin
It's faceless for a reason..we all have a mission here and when it's time you will understand better..

Most persons on here ain't your random..there is more going on than you can see..just sit..grab some meal and enjoy.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by Samson0303: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin
It's faceless for a reason..we all have a mission here and when it's time you will understand better..

Most persons on here ain't your random..there is more going on than you can see..just sit..grab some meal and enjoy.. grin

Your own mission is to look for SIMPle guys and start ripping them of their ends and pay back with sex. We all know you're a full time how_low_show.

Did you accept that we have these type of people here, yes or no?
Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

Did you accept that we have these type of people here, yes or no?
I and my ** is on that..we will get to you when we unravel the mystery... wink
Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by Tradernaija1: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:
I think nairaland is no more what is use to be, but these days is can be described as den of scammers.

These scammers parades as freelance, which people paid money for one service or the other, but they'll run away with the money or block the person.

Whether you agreed or not we have prostitutes on these forum, ladies that are into full time prostitutions and some are into coded runs -hookups.

We also have ritualists on these forum, which read how ritutalists are being paraded, killed in jungle justice ways, yet they won't change.

We also have bunch of arm robbers, we have read many posts here about how someone was robbed by a user they met on nairaland for business meetings and others, especially the ones that usually happens at computer Village areas.

If the mods like they should banned me or delete this posts once again, it means that they're the ones supporting or encouraging all these evil acts.

Let's becareful of who we connect with on these forum.

And what are your suggestions on how to bring these people to book, since they're not ready to learn by any posts they ready on the ends on their related evils.

You nailed it sir.

100%
Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by Suspect1: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

If the mods like they should banned me or delete this posts once again, it means that they're the ones.
how much were u paid to spoil the image of nairaland.

What a chronic noise maker u are!.

Re: Nairaland Den Of: Scammers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, Arm Robbers, Tribal Bigots.. by Boogyman557: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS!

SCAMMERS full, IG, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and so MANY more...

Just do ur Tin and RELAX ur HEAD!

people de worry about bigger PROBLEMS and u de worry about NL...

U better arrange ur SELF b4 KALA go REACH ur left leg!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Get This / Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours / Being An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.