Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience (14607 Views)

Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience / Who Has Served Or Worked With FAME Foundation Abuja? / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by luvyaself95(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
thatsleepboy1:
Oladunjuoye ajala was the best boss i worked with before his death in November 2018. I learnt alot from him and he was very open to his workers, stress free work even though baba stubborn, me seff ff am b2b and we later became friends. Selling chicken and chips in front of honours hall unilag was a great time.

May his soul rest in peace
beautiful soul people doesn't live long i guess God like to take them ontime into heaven so that they will not experience the bad.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by ShenTeh(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
OpenheavensPC:
John Egwu, SVP East Africa at AutoChek

Best boss I have worked with. Super smart, respectful, a Christian through and through.

I know a John Egwu who fits all the descriptions you just made. He is my friend and an apostle but he never worked in the above place.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by VULCAN(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Toxic employee who will NEVER become a boss spotted

BigBabyJesus:
Wage slave thread.

My masser better than your masser thread.

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by ShenTeh(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
solasoulmusic:
I worked in a school and at first was intimidated by the stern lady but she’s actually one of the best ladies to work with I just continued what I was being paid for as if I was the only one in the office and presented it and left and at the event smiled watching them celebrate themselves glad I helped when I did

Punctuations help to present meaning. I am lost.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by VULCAN(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
I am yet to meet an Oceanic Bank staff who speaks Ill of this woman.

Nawa!

AKWATGOLD1:
Cecilia Ibru. A mother to many children in Oceanic Bank.

1 Like

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by VULCAN(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
God Bless You for this write-up. I can feel your appreciation for your boss.
ejire042:
My Oga Capt Stillo of Bristow
Enjoyed every time I spent with this man with a beautiful heart.
Never wants you standing when you with him in his office. I'm used to it because of my past experiences. He does not like it at all.
There was a day he looked at me intently and asked if I was okay. I lied that all is well. I was so amazed how he could see through me like that.
I will just get to the office and meet a bucket of KFC on my desk. It was just a beautiful experience all day. His December gift to us was just amazing. My wife kept asking what kind of boss I have.
I never for a moment regretted working with him.
I don't want to disappoint him, so I put my best to my roles.
Bless you sir.
May God uplift you wherever you are
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by kennyshaddy: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Adewale Akala kiss
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Glowqueen3(f): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
My first mentor and boss was Pastor Abiola Olawale who head the newsroom of a reputable media house in Ibadan.l admire and like his charisma and dedication to his job.l was so lucky to drink from his fountain of knowledge.

Also my second amiable boss is the lovely nice and down to earth, Aunty Yetunde who was so nice to me when l was an I.t student in that same media house,she is a jack of all trades.

My current boss now,Pastor Okewumi is also a good Man who doesn't owe we staff our salary and give us bonus when due.

Also l won't forget my Principal,Mr Ibrahim Adisa,may you go higher and higher you always cover up for our flaws and also fight for our interest.

May God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Aaay: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
I’m a boss
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by daxon001(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
The one that allowed me flirt with his wife freely cheesy
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Visvangel(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mr Tunde Ajinaja of Hallmark College, Ibadan comes to my mind when I saw the post. He was a great business manager I worked under and he was my reference point for what a manager should be for a long time. Open, down to earth, supportive, appreciative and ever considerate. He was not afraid of taking decisions.
I was opportuned to be under him for just a year plus and still cherish it 15years after. I pray God keep strengthening him.

1 Like

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by awumen: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmmmmmnn
*Anything that swallow dick swallow money and time.
Over true
Had a boss(nor bad or good but misunderstood alot by alot of people but I knew he was very wise)so I took my time to learn so much from him that has catapulted me to be me today.
eminikansoso:
Best boss ever.
My best boss is Chief Bumazek.
He taught me three things that keep me going.
1. Anything that swallow dick swallow money and time.
2. A poor Man doesn't put hand in pocket unless he want to disgrace his identity.
3. A dead man doesn't make noise.

In the beginning I taught is a comic but when time goes I came to realize the gravity of these words.
Thanks to him in a million times.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Shakur86(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mr Abdulkareem S A ( chief Accountant)
The best boss ever, he understand our plight and personal problems. May God uphold your family.

1 Like

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
ShenTeh:

Punctuations help to present meaning. I am lost.
Yes sometimes, but now I can’t be bothered.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by manitoba(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
That is simply myself. Lol
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Blesstar(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
My current boss is the best. Always ready to teach u something and bring out the best in you.

1 Like

Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by aalangel(f): 2:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Mr. Ernest, an Italian - 2009
My present boss is also great.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Healthrelatedjo: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Mrs.Adebayo-paroche reachout foundation
Abeokuta branch.

Thanks for helping me identify my talents and work towards pursuing them ma,I left paroche without saying goodbye (I bleeped up), I am now a certified Health records officer ma,all thanks to God and you.

Mr.Ayilegbe- hod records Dept.,nph,aro
Thanks alot for everything sir

Mr.Adegbite-records dept.aro
Ogami to sure, thanks alot for everything,(I am yet to show you how sorry I am for what happened btwn us the last time we met.
May God almighty continue to bless you all.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by ShopSkincareWit(f): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2022
My current boss is the best I have worked with. So easygoing, calm, intelligent and supportive. When he notices any mistake in your work, he will call you and correct you calmly. This is my 10th month in the company and not for once have I heard him shout or disrespect anybody. He cares for us and takes us out periodically to nice places with food, drinks and lots of fun. I bet there's nobody in my office that will speak ill of him because he is just so nice. The job doesn't pay much sha but we are hoping for more growth. God will continue to bless Mr Moses Adetola, he is an embodiment of all things good, positive and peaceful.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Tapout(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
They say women are very difficult to work with but till date .she is still d best ever I work with

I believe a good number of males, prefer female Bosses.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Mrklemo(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2022
My current boss. She is igbo. Well educated and cultured. I have never heard her shout or talked down on any staff.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Kunja2: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aparche:
I'm currently working with my best boss remotely... she's an African American that runs a digital marketing agency in US.

She's very gentle, gracious and really cares about the people that work for her. If you don't know or understand something she will schedule a zoom meeting and take her time to teach you.

She's ready to do everything within her capacity to help you solve your problem, even if it's not work related.

Early this month, I nearly lost access to a foreign Copywriting course I had been paying for online because of CBN policy of max. $20/month for naira debit card.

I told her my problem, and begged her to help me complete the last payment of $297 for the course so that I won't lose all the previous payment I already made as well as the course itself.

She agreed, and helped me complete the purchase and then deducted the money from my salary at the end of the month.

One thing I love about her, if you perform a task well she will praise you sotey your head go swell. And she keeps thanking and appreciating us for the work that we do... meanwhile she's paying us o!

Our meeting last Monday was an emotional one as she burst into tears when telling us how much we meant to her, that she loves us and feel blessed working with us.

I told her that she's my ideal boss, and that honestly I look forward to our meetings. And my heart doesn't skip a beat on Mondays.

And I'm not the only person that feels this way about her, today she wasn't around for our meeting so my Pakistani colleague was telling us that she misses her and that she had a dream about her.

We were all saying how much we missed hearing her voice. Even her voice sef is soothing...

I don't want this post to be too lengthy but I'm just so thankful to God for connecting me to such a wonderful woman.
Hello there,

It's an amazing thing to have such a nice boss, most of us never had the experience of getting such opportunity you know.

Please, is it possible you recommend me for a Digital Marketing role at your agency? I have 4 years experience runs ads, doing ads copy, content writing, digital strategy and email marketing. It's been so hard getting a foreign gig and I really need a breakthrough at the moment cry. Please if you can help me out, I'll be so elated and appreciate the opportunity.

I hope you get to respond to this.
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Kunja2: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aguogba:
I have the best boss in the whole wide world.

1.calls me by name all the time.
2.Replies all my queries within 2 minutes max
3.Receives my calls whenever you call including midnight.
4. Gives me daily, weekly, monthly appraisals with zero bias.
5. NEVER notices or acknowledges eye service
6.And most importantly, ZERO favouritism.
7. My boss is an app.
I love remote jobs with computer Apps.
lol I love this. Got me hooked already. Which app be your boss grin
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Aguogba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kunja2:
lol I love this. Got me hooked already. Which app be your boss grin
Roadrunner
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Tgirl4real(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Mynd44:
The guys at TEHN.
R231
Jaybee
Biolabee
OAM4J
Chaircover
Tgirl4real

#hugz smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience by Schoolshooter: 3:49pm On Jan 03
What's a boss

I don't know that term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live Solution Interview Invitation / Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Can A B.Sc Holder Become A Principal Of A School Without B.Ed In Any Field?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.