Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital (70184 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by phemmyfour: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Christian music industry is full of occultism both men and women sad

You answer to is glory once your cup is filled up.

Ignorance
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Roseboy94: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
24brains:
Why am i seeing an erection in that last picture? The tummy has swallowed the p*nis though. I wonder how big belly rich men bleep their wife!!!
this is totally irrelevant. You need to go and sell all your sense organs.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Seredebe: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Obagofixxy:
rest in peace bro
Death why now, gozie why ??

This is Chinedu Nwadike, not Gozie
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Balanceddaniel: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMNAQCe9gUQ

Popular gospel singer Chinedu Nwadike dies of blood cancer after surviving kidney disease�

HandsomeGuyman:
Prince Chinedu Nwadike died today

Popular Gospel artist Chinedu Nwadike has died in Abuja.
He lost the blood cancer battle a few hours ago in Abuja.

The golden voice had fully recovered from the kidney issue and is supposed to be in India by this coming week for treatment of the blood cancer - Leukemia.

May his soul rest in peace.

God bless the good Nigerians that came to his aid.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by YaksonFCA(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Roseboy94: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Mr know all, you’re just as dumb as your comment.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by asobo1: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??
Sure you will. I can relate your question to the thief on the right hand side of Jesus Christ when he was crucified. For clarification read Luke 23 and Mathew 27.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by edosignature(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Death is another stage & may we all died a peaceful & glorious death through God Almighty at old age.

Aameen !!!!
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ibinaboonline: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
I believe if you are wise enough to make such a smart decision at that time, God will welcome you with open arms. Also, Jesus berated the Pharisees for being good at predicting the weather but they suck at understanding the times from a spiritual point of view. So, Jesus is in support of people smart enough to understand the times, vis-à-vis, your illustration of someone who realizes he may not have much time. Also, God is with people in their fight for survival and freedom. I mean that God is rather on your side, so don’t look at like He says to you, “you cheated. Why didn’t you come to me earlier.” That’s a far misunderstood of God’s heart. In fact, God wants you to “cheat” the devil. So, yes, you’re always welcome to God as long as there’s still breath in you. May God save and sustain His people.
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ucha1: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Leukemia is a deadly human attacker...

Surviving it is definitely not possible...

May the God Lord forgive all his sins.

RIP, brother.
RIP, brother. cry

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Benmob: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
redsun:
Nigeria is a dangerous place. Everybody will fir if thieves like tinubu continue to lead the country on the path of roguery and destruction.
not tinubu fan,buy sense na, very sad someone popular his dead,u are here bringing politics.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Remman(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

muslim music industry is made of cult itself... Infact occultism is one of those criteria for every single muslim musician!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Osyxcel(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:

God may not answer. Proverbs 1: 24-28

However, God is a merciful God (Exodus 33:19), but it is His sole prerogative, it is not automatic.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by bigcee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
Roman Reigns has leukemia and he's still fighting tooth and nails in WWE as the tribal chief...He was treated by the best doctors.

Nigerian hospitals and doctors are wack...All they know is to experiment on people.

Nigerian leaders are even the worst...What we need is a REVOLUTION to oust all these old politicians outta of the equation.

I wonder why God couldn't even cure him, as he (Chinedu) sang for him on Earth.

Even God doesn't care about anyone, all He cares about is to gamble away our lives to the devil.

RIP, Chinedu!
Your ignorance is appalling. You for just shut up na undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

So it is Christian music occultism that gave him chronic kidney disease and Lukemia.
too many fools on this nairaland. That guy is an idiot. But not surprised that is how a typical religious Nigerian thinks
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
asobo1:
Sure you will. I can relate your question to the thief on the right hand side of Jesus Christ when he was crucified. For clarification read Luke 23 and Mathew 27.
thanks for ur contribution God bless you
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by joetem(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
How do you mean? Was he a member?

i just watched a clip of shrine from one of his post on tiktok, i doubt the guy is a gospel artist
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Osyxcel:

God may not answer. Proverbs 1: 24-28

However, God is a merciful God (Exodus 33:19), but it is His sole prerogative, it is not automatic.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Dreal1247: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Said news indeed. I can still remember when I was playing one of his music albums back to back then with the title, olu gbajie aka ji ngozi m. May his gentle soul rest in peace in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I believe if you are wise enough to make such a smart decision at that time, God will welcome you with open arms. Also, Jesus berated the Pharisees for being good at predicting the weather but they suck at understanding the times from a spiritual point of view. So, Jesus is in support of people smart enough to understand the times, vis-à-vis, your illustration of someone who realizes he may not have much time. Also, God is with people in their fight for survival and freedom. I mean that God is rather on your side, so don’t look at like He says to you, “you cheated. Why didn’t you come to me earlier.” That’s a far misunderstood of God’s heart. In fact, God wants you to “cheat” the devil. So, yes, you’re always welcome to God as long as there’s still breath in you. May God save and sustain His people.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o ,u can see this pics below
god is not real. Cant you learn from all these things you are seeing around you that there is no god anywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Sulaimon83: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rip
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Bamzyriches451: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Damn!
RIP niggar
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by anu3: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
ibinaboonline:
You’re already judging. Take it easy o because this life no balance. Jesus once asked an interesting question: “do you think those people that died in a quake are worst sinners than you?” Check am o.

Hmmm... A really searching question.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Pharmboy24: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o ,u can see this pics below
No Time is too late to give your life to christ as long as you are still alive you still have the grace, once you breathe your last the grace is Taken and your last moment determines your Eternity,so give your life to Christ today because nobody knows the day of death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Dollyak(f): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
damola1:
Those images should be taken down
Come on Seun this is inappropriate and is a massive invasion of privacy

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
god is not real. Cant you learn from all these things you are seeing around you that there is no god anywhere?
did I ask you if God is real or not ,obviously your not a Christian why don’t you leave the question for Christian’s ? Is it that difficult to do ?

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by anytexy: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thorondor:
That looks like mbekwu afo
Bia nwokem. take time ooo
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Franking: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
So sad. After all the stress.

All the prayers even from Mbaka did not work. I'm sorry for anyone who thinks prayers mean anything.

Rest in Peace.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Leukemia is a deadly human attacker...

Surviving it is definitely not possible...

May the God Lord forgive all his sins.

RIP, brother.
RIP, brother. cry
surviving it has been possible for years, thanks to science. Maybe god cannot cure it ( obviously) but science has tackled that huddle. Problem is he did not have the money or the proper attention on time to correct it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.