Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital (70228 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Godszilla: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
There is nothing like outsmart God,it doesn't exist. From creation He created every n the laws n every functions within it even God Himself cannot break the laws.
Since u cannot control u death time/ day so how do u now outsmart God. That's y I said the person could b reincarnated to atone for his or her sins.pls don't think reincarnation is a bad thing but it's a part of God infinite mercy n love cos He's giving your spirit another chance because He loves you
PossibleG:
I asked because some see it as trying to play safe let me not use the word trying to outsmart God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by excellence4life: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o ,u can see this pics below

If you give your life to Christ with all your heart and repent of your sins genuinely even while on sick bed, you will make heaven. The genuineness of your motive is what validates your actions. God sees the heart.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
same TV joshua that is another prove that god does not exist? Abi is there another tb joshua?
i just hope all tours your saying now won’t come up against you on judgment day
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Archworld(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Christian music industry is full of occultism both men and women sad

You answer to is glory once your cup is filled up.

This isn't right at this point in time. The fact that someone is going through pain doesn't mean he ain't Christian or serving God right.
He's died of cancer doesn't mean he wasn't serving God right. Let his family members grieve in peace. If you don't have any good thing to say to them, it's better you don't say anything at all

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
you mean your imaginary judgement day
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Osyxcel(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
someone just told me this , the thief on the right hand side of Jesus Christ when he was crucified. For clarification read Luke 23 and Mathew 27.

Well, the thief showed genuine repentance and Jesus decided to have compassion on him.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I got your point but you didn't actually construct your statements well.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Roseboy94: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
24brains:
are you one of the big belly crew? How do you cope while lashing your girls? Well... There is hope for you to slim down biko.
Continue to advertise your stupidity.

Meanwhile, I still don’t know why you’d joke over someone else’s death.

You had better go and reconcile with your thinking faculties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Mekanus(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
You guys never get tired of this delusion called religion. Judgement day my ass.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

you are an illiterate. What concerns kidney failure with occult?
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by donchyke1975: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chai what a lost,I remember him few days ago,I even google to know his current location.RIP BROTHER
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by trulife: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
man in his vulnerable state. RIP
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Ekzoba(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.I feel so sad right now.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
you mean your imaginary judgement day
hehe a day of reckoning
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Osyxcel:

Well, the thief showed genuine repentance and Jesus decided to have compassion on him.
that’s true
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by MartinsD12(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Prince Chinedu Nwadike died today

Popular Gospel artist Chinedu Nwadike has died in Abuja.
He lost the blood cancer battle a few hours ago in Abuja.

The golden voice had fully recovered from the kidney issue and is supposed to be in India by this coming week for treatment of the blood cancer - Leukemia.

May his soul rest in peace.

God bless the good Nigerians that came to his aid.
Rip to him, Nigerian poor health system failed him and also I must condemn every igbo rich politican who couldn't come to his aid he needs money to fly abroad to India for best treatment, the time wasted in that poor Abuja hospital made matters worse help didn't come on time and people who were doing fund raising for him and processing visa for him the embassy too wasted time to process his Visa it two more than two weeks for visa to come out I heard visa came out a day ago he was supposed to travel tomorrow Monday died this afternoon this is sad , shame to all Anambra billionaires this is one of your own only senator ifeanyi uba could fasten the visa process time was wasted to process the visa had it been his billionaires brothers and politicians in Anambra helped him on time he could have traveled on time , Nigeria has no good hospital system in critical case like this a specialty is needed, so sad imagine 6million naira is the money raised for the whole treatment a whole Anambra with all the billionaires , human is unkind to fellow human , even his fellow entertainer's couldn't help him, the church where una dey , tomorrow someone will come and be preaching to make heaven, just watch as they will spend so much money on burial now he is dead , this world is wicked. Like late Morocco maduka will say whatever help you will give to person give it to the person when the person is alive not when the person dies they will come with committee on befitting burial money spending all these are nonsense, am so sad , rip chinedu nwadike may God have mercy on your soul and grant you enternal rest .

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by cavendishbaba(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=PossibleG post=111424654]Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o,

Repentance and baptism are required for the salvation of man (Acts 2:41, Acts 8:38, Acts 10:48, Acts 16:15, Mark 16:16. Now the question is, Can a person who is seriously sick be baptised(by immersion)? The answer to that is relative.

So we must get closer to God when we are in a perfect state of mind and body. The standards have been set by the apostles through the knowledge and guidance of God. Mind you, the thief on the cross was saved as a result of a direct pronouncement by Jesus Christ himself and that cannot be applied again because Christ is not physically present amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by adecz: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
cry cry cry

That's one bad thing with adult
onset leukemia, it usually appears
suddenly and by the time it's diagnosed,
you barely have less than six months
to live.

A very close relation passed away from
this condition not too long ago.

See those dark on his upper arm in
one of the pictures? That is almost the
closing stages of the terrible condition.

The way fuel dey finish for your vehicle,
na so blood go dey finish from your
body without the usual natural
replacement and therefore,
the patient needs blood transfusion
almost every 3 weeks in order to keep
going.☺️☹️☹️☹️

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

So it is Christian music occultism that gave him chronic kidney disease and Lukemia.
. Don't mind myopic person.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by abidem4real: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Are you a member of the occultic fraternity? Did he tell you he was a member? If your answer to these questions is NO, your brain is dysfunctional and needs serious surgical operation before you get visited by Leukemia. The dead, whose causes of deaths you know nothing about should be shown respect when commenting about them.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Kingpele(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
RIP young man, he was particular about his young family, he never wanted to live them behind but God knows the best ,no one should judge the dead only God knows the final destination of the dead..people waste money in clubs and throwing parties up and down but won't help a fellow humans in sick bed only to contribute millions for burial
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by OlujobaSamuel: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
khalids:

If you want a picture taken down...go to the post of the picture click on the report tag and select the appropriate offense, it will be taken down instantly
I'm not referring to NL only, but the general trend of uploading dead people's pic
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=cavendishbaba post=111425920][/quote]so what if one is not yet baptized and then gives his life to Christ so she/he won’t make heaven
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Neddstark: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
This world is nothing

Take this photo down. Let the world remember how he lived with his graceful smile not how he died.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Uchedizzy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
So sad chai! Rip, sometimes i wounder what is there in this life , life is just meaningless
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by LyfeJennings(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dhul Jalal Wal Ikram
Olohun o
Kabiyin osi
Hmmmmmm!
Oba Apayan
Oba Alapadupe
God is the greatest
Feel so sad seeing his
May he rest in perfect peace
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Ddokie: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
JooEeL:

Black people always thinking like toddlers. Brainwashed from the cradle. "If Im on the sick bed, if i give my life to christ, if I this, if I that, will I make heaven..." Regurgitating concocted silly madeup stories from centuries ago, yet feel so shameless about it.

Deluded people. Once you're dead, you're dead. Get over it. undecided

Have you died before to know?

And to start your statement with "Black people" shows how ignorant you are. Belief in life after death spreads across all races, religions, mental development and social classes.

Silly things learning the art of atheism with zero knowledge and depth.

To be an atheist, you need to be very knowledgeable. You sound very stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ultimateprof: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
So painful. Rest on bro!
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by usedcardealerph(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
This world is nothing

Na blood cancer(leaukamia) make person Belle swell like this?? Abeg I no know I dey ask
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nkpitime(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
But this guy doesn't take alcohol how come he now has a kidney problem
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by veneza(f): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o ,u can see this pics below

No heaven
Because you can't prove the efficacy of repentance
Repentance is only the first step to eternal life not final step
Deathbed repentance is an act of fear.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Jimmy78: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
sadMay his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.