Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital (70227 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Franking: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
god is not real. Cant you learn from all these things you are seeing around you that there is no god anywhere?

No God anywhere. Let them continue to deceive themselves.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by OlujobaSamuel: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
admax:
The person that posted these pictures and the mod that put it on the front page are heartless and insensitive. You people can do anything for clouts.

How do you want the family to react after seeing the pictures of the dead son all over social media? Have you people lost your mind?

RIP to the dead
I don't know why people post pictures of the dead. If you want people to recognize him, why not post pix of when he was alive, hale and hearty.
Lost a dear friend early 2020, till date, none of his pix is online despite the fact that most of us saw his hospital bed pix before and after death.
I had to delete the pix from my phone, so I won't make the mistake of uploading. It doesn't make sense. And mods are not even helping matters

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Osyxcel:

God may not answer. Proverbs 1: 24-28

However, God is a merciful God (Exodus 33:19), but it is His sole prerogative, it is not automatic.
someone just told me this , the thief on the right hand side of Jesus Christ when he was crucified. For clarification read Luke 23 and Mathew 27.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by asobo1: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
thanks for ur contribution God bless you
You are welcome and remain bless too

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
did I ask you if God is real or not ,obviously your not a Christian why don’t you leave the question for Christian’s ? Is it that difficult to do ?
your statement makes it obvious you live on fantasies not reality, I just brought you back to reality. Wishes and prayers are for irresponsible people.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Omoluabi16(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
The suffering too much. Now he can rest. Condolences to his family.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by YourFavorite21(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chai, this guy's death really pained me, even though I never liked him because of what I heard about him and fellow singer Gọzie Okeke in the past, which may not be true sef.

May God grant him eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
your statement makes it obvious you live on fantasies not reality, I just brought you back to reality. Wishes and prayers are for irresponsible people.
may God help you

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Awesometouch1: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ibinaboonline: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
You’re welcome
PossibleG:
thanks for ur contribution God bless you
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Godszilla: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think this is a fantastic question n nothing wrong with you asking,the good book even encourages us to always ask.
So here is the thing,God is always ready to forgive you at anytime but the day of forgiveness is the beginning of atonement,that's the default design. There are various possibilities, u mayb reincarnated to atone for your sins,some believe in purgatory,some may believe you go straight to heaven. Just know that God is principle and works with laws that he created. Heaven n earth shall pass for his word not to com tru.
Whatever these are my thoughts n opinions but y wait until then when u can b gud to people around u n start repair the benefit of the law
of returns - whatever u sow you shall reap
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

Caution only for Christians ,cuz some people now don day take an personal ,ordinary question o ,u can see this pics below
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by 24brains(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Roseboy94:
this is totally irrelevant. You need to go and sell all your sense organs.
are you one of the big belly crew? How do you cope while lashing your girls? Well... There is hope for you to slim down biko.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Franking:

No God anywhere. Let them continue to deceive themselves.
that young man would not be dead if god was real. A popular gospel musician and none of our pastoral could pray for him. Lol. People are just stupid not to see they are living on lies

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by rajiedreez: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chai, people are facing a lot in this life o.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
may God help you
as if I care. I have dumped stupidity of religion for about 10 years now. Dont worry you will learn later. Shebi god has failed this dude, Abu why did god not cure him.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by khalids: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

I don't know why people post pictures of the dead. If you want people to recognize him, why not post pix of when he was alive, hale and hearty.
Lost a dear friend early 2020, till date, none of his pix is online despite the fact that most of us saw his hospital bed pix before and after death.
I had to delete the pix from my phone, so I won't make the mistake of uploading. It doesn't make sense. And mods are not even helping matters
If you want a picture taken down...go to the post of the picture click on the report tag and select the appropriate offense, it will be taken down instantly

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
rajiedreez:
Chai, people are facing a lot in this life o.
if god was real people wont be facing this much problems
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Lymetsaucer(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??
Yes as long as you believed it after confessing Jesus as your personal Lord.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by offiahvictor(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Christian music industry is full of occultism both men and women sad

You answer to is glory once your cup is filled up.

stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Godszilla:
I think this is a fantastic question n nothing wrong with you asking,the good book even encourages us to always ask.
So here is the thing,God is always ready to forgive you at anytime but the day of forgiveness is the beginning of atonement,that's the default design. There are various possibilities, u mayb reincarnated to atone for your sins,some believe in purgatory,some may believe you go straight to heaven. Just know that God is principle and works with laws that he created. Heaven n earth shall pass for his word not to com tru.
Whatever these are my thoughts n opinions but y wait until then when u can b gud to people around u n start repair the benefit of the law
of returns - whatever u sow you shall reap
I asked because some see it as trying to play safe let me not use the word trying to outsmart God
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
admax:
The person that posted these pictures and the mod that put it on the front page are heartless and insensitive. You people can do anything for clouts.

How do you want the family to react after seeing the pictures of the dead son all over social media? Have you people lost your mind?

RIP to the dead

Close your dirty mouth!
Why did you open it?
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Zinpat: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
May his soul RIP, Amen!
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
as if I care. I have dumped stupidity of religion for about 10 years now. Dont worry you will learn later. Shebi god has failed this dude, Abu why did god not cure him.
you just need some deliverance chai TB Joshua we miss you daddy
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by stasius: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
admax:

RIP to the dead

Even posting his nude pictures. This is unfair and evil

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Prince Chinedu Nwadike died today

Popular Gospel artist Chinedu Nwadike has died in Abuja.
He lost the blood cancer battle a few hours ago in Abuja.

The golden voice had fully recovered from the kidney issue and is supposed to be in India by this coming week for treatment of the blood cancer - Leukemia.

May his soul rest in peace.

God bless the good Nigerians that came to his aid.

This guy sang God of Vengeance ??
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
kekakuz:
Wetin dey this life self. Money no dey save life again. E just dey delay death.
what is the work of god. Why is god not saving lives
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
stasius:

Even posting his nude pictures. This is unfair and evil
whoever's posted that picture is stupid and insensitive

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by HardMirror(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
you just need some deliverance chai TB Joshua we miss you daddy
same TV joshua that is another prove that god does not exist? Abi is there another tb joshua?
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Simplelion: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
I knew him quite well back in ezeigwe before fem, when boys were men, life is a stage ......R.I.P
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't know him.What was his hit song?
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Laggafin: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Speechless.. We all but pencils in the life of our creator.. To tink i.saw u some years back full of life and today u are no more.. God knows the end from.the begining.. Naa nke oma nwa di ke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.