Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital (70056 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by bpalace(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
We can't say evil of the dead, but a gospel musician should lead a life worthy of emulation... As an ambassador of Christ. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by gracealonev: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is well.
May his family, loved ones and church find the true comfort that comes from the Holy Spirit alone at this trying period.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Oritna94(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnheir2:
Death is another journey to new life.
Correct. A road we must all follow. Earth life is just a a blink of an eye of our very long spiritual life ahead. People are scared because they don't know what happens after death and naturally humans are afraid of the unknown.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by sixtuso(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rest in peace dear
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ibinaboonline: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
You’re already judging. Take it easy o because this life no balance. Jesus once asked an interesting question: “do you think those people that died in a quake are worst sinners than you?” Check am o.
Totilopussylick:
Christian music industry is full of occultism both men and women sad

You answer to is glory once your cup is filled up.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Chuksaluta(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
This pictures should be taken down. It is very disrespectful to the dead. He should not be remembered with such pictures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by lunacol(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
pryingeyes:
Any of his songs? RIP
Oku gbajie aka ji ngozi m

RIP Prince Chinedu Nwadike

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ibinaboonline: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
I dey tell you.
athaboi:
Kidney problem and blood cancer at the same time?? Wow... That must been too heavy for one person! RIP sir
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cha E

Too Bad

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Thorondor: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
That looks like mbekwu afo
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by lookingfly: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
In this life, enjoy yourself, help people and seek peace with everyone....... stashing cash in account without enjoying and helping people is a waste of resources.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by chijike(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
What a great loss!!! May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by onlinestaff2020: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Roman Reigns has leukemia and he's still fighting tooth and nails in WWE as the tribal chief...He was treated by the best doctors.

Nigerian hospitals and doctors are wack...All they know is to experiment on people.

Nigerian leaders are even the worst...What we need is a REVOLUTION to oust all these old politicians outta of the equation.

I wonder why God couldn't even cure him, as he (Chinedu) sang for him on Earth.

Even God doesn't care about anyone, all He cares about is to gamble away our lives to the devil.

RIP, Chinedu!

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Judolisco(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
@ seun, lala and other admins ....pls take down some of dis images na die d bros die e no kill person na.....rip to him

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by jrusky(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You deserve a slap. Are you insane or what? So Leukemia and Kidney problem is caused by occultism? Seriously you deserve a slap to reset your brain to factory setting.

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Youngminister(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rest on dear
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Seredebe: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Uwa onwero isi cha cha

RIP Chinedu Nwadike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by asatemple(f): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Indeed it is painful but, it's the will of God. Rest in peace
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by 24brains(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why am i seeing an erection in that last picture? The tummy has swallowed the p*nis though. I wonder how big belly rich men bleep their wife!!!
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
This world is nothing
absolutely nothing... Death is compulsory...

Like I do tell my colleagues who value material things like no other and are ready to do anything to get it.....I do tell them to add 40 years to theirs ages and for them to tell me if anything Worth fighting for

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Healthcare na problem for this country o. I wish his family strength. He seemed like a nice guy, too bad he left so early.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
JooEeL:

Black people always thinking like toddlers. Brainwashed from the cradle. "If Im on the sick bed, if i give my life to christ, if I this, if I that, will I make heaven..." Regurgitating concocted silly madeup stories from centuries ago, yet feel so shameless about it.

Deluded people. Once you're dead, you're dead. Get over it. undecided
why u take the matter personal nah ,I no even ask for ur opinion

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oooo my God cry cry cry rest in peace oooo God na the cancer make the belle big like that
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by sisisioge: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
There are some diseases that one should not have in Nigeria because of the inefficient but costly medical system....may God rest him well.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Jennifer89(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
PossibleG:
Rest on …..now my question is when people are on sick bed deep down in your mind u know it’s a 50/50 chance you might make it you might not ,so my question is when u give ur life to Christ due to the fact that your in sick bed and you don’t want to make hell …are you truly going to make heaven giving the situation that you gave your life to Christ due to the fact that your on sick bed ??

Yes you will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by shantti(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Is no body going to talk about the increase in cancer and kidney disease in Nigeria? Is it because of our adapation of western lifestyle? Why can't nigerian researchers do some research?

Omo, we no fit cope without white people oh

Maybe it's the fake product we unknowingly consume daily
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by Grandmeister(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Is no body going to talk about the increase in cancer and kidney disease in Nigeria? Is it because of our adapation of western lifestyle? Why can't nigerian researchers do some research?

Omo, we no fit cope without white people oh
Or is it because of the unchecked application of fertilisers? Especially for rice and beans. Many done't even drink or smoke and yet....

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by bluefilm: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
This life sef cry cry cry
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by digitite: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Man that hospital looks local. Man this is an attack from the Devil.
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by ikorodureporta: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which church him dey go before....make I do some research
Re: Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital by simpleseyi: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Comrade, dey fear God small small nah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.