Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

6 Types Of People You Should Not Date Or Marry, Why And How To Identify Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of People You Should Not Date Or Marry, Why And How To Identify Them (280 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of People You Should Not Date Or Marry, Why And How To Identify Them by Frankreporters(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is through dating that many people get married. However, dating the wrong person can affect your personality. This is because, the treatment given to you by the wrong choice of a girlfriend or boyfriend can change your ideology about relationship and marriage. This may affect your future relationships and marriage. That is why you must be careful in choosing who to date and marry.

I have explained, in this article six types of people you should not date or marry, the reason for that and how they can be identified.

Identifying the types of people you should not date or marry is quite easy or simple, unless your eyes are covered by love.

1. The stingy type.

Continue reading @
https://frankreporters.com/types-of-people-you-should-not-date-or-marry/

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do ? / 10 Ways To Get Your Relationship To The Altar / Are You Struggling To Make Good Money... You Need This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.